AJ Green

After his pro day yesterday I almost wish we had a bad season so we could draft him. I have followed him since his senior year in high school because my family is from the same part of south carolina. I believe it's Mark Bradley that has a article in AJC saying we should do whatever it is possible to get him. If it cost this and nexr years 1st who would pull the trigger on that trade?

After his pro day yesterday I almost wish we had a bad season so we could draft him. I have followed him since his senior year in high school because my family is from the same part of south carolina. I believe it's Mark Bradley that has a article in AJC saying we should do whatever it is possible to get him. If it cost this and nexr years 1st who would pull the trigger on that trade?

I'm pretty sure we won't moving to go anywhere near Green and I pretty sure there were alot of threads like this when Megatron was coming out also.But reality is that Green is a bridge to far to move up to for the Falcons,regardless of how good he is you would be comprimising basically to draft classes to go get him.Since we are a build through the draft team I just don't see this move happening.

Jeff Schultz wrote it, but to me it all depends on if there is a free agency or not.

No way would I want to give up the picks it would take to get him. Besides, I'm sure whatever that cost would be, that Detroit would be willing to send Megatron our way for those same picks. Not that I'd want to do that either, I'm just saying, we might as well get a young proven beast as opposed to rolling the dice on a rookie.

Where do all these rumors come from that Detroit would be willing to trade Johnson? Crazy.

As much as I'd love to have A.J., I don't think it's worth what we'd have to give up. The inability to trade players makes it even worse.

You're looking at giving up half your draft to get up to a top 5 pick.

With out a doubt in my head NO NO NO no i would not make that trade if my life depended on it.

this years 1st and next years first for a college kid????? wtf? that was the same asking price for Larry Fitzgerald

It was Schultz and that article just proved how much of a Doltz he is. There is absolutely no way we can move up into the top 5 from where we are at so it's not even worth considering.

With out a doubt in my head NO NO NO no i would not make that trade if my life depended on it.

this years 1st and next years first for a college kid????? wtf? that was the same asking price for Larry Fitzgerald

If the asking price to move up to draft Green was only 2 first round picks, Fitzgerald should be available for a 7th round pick. Both are just about as insane as each other.