Kyle Rudolph

Pina

I dont see any interest from the boards in Kyle Rudolph, I havent paid much attention to this draft and would like to know why nobody seems to like the idea of drafting him. He seems like a complete blocking/recieving tight end and there is a possibility that he drops to our second round pick. Is it his injury history?? I havent done much research but I hear alot of Rob Gronkowski comparisons which I love. Please enlighten me :)

If he falls like Moore did due to injury, I'd love to take him in the 2nd.

Oh, I would DEFINITELY take him if he fell to our 2nd round pick, but I have a feeling he'll go early in the SECOND ( :P )round. Denver, Buffalo, Minnesota, and St. Louis are all likely landing spots for him.

Edited by virginiafalcon

Oh, I would DEFINITELY take him if he fell to our 2nd round pick, but I have a feeling he'll go early in the 1st round. Denver, Buffalo, Minnesota, and St. Louis are all likely landing spots for him.

I don't think he'll go that early, don't think he'll even go in the 1st round unless he impresses immensely at his workouts.

Oh, I would DEFINITELY take him if he fell to our 2nd round pick, but I have a feeling he'll go early in the 1st round. Denver, Buffalo, Minnesota, and St. Louis are all likely landing spots for him.

Think he means early second. Personaly i like rudolph and wouldnt even mind trading up alil in the second to grab him if he fell. Heck with the way the draft may fall if there is no DE or OT worth the pick i would b fine selecting him at 27. Altho i would prefer to trade down alil than grab him but i think virginiafalcon is rite and the bills will take him with their early second

how is he recovering from his injury? is he doing any of the pro day stuff? i dont remember hearing about him at the combine. juniors are not allowed to take part in it, or maybe i'm thinking of something else.

i think everyone is right on target about rudolph. he is exactly like gronkowski in that both are considered the top TE in their class despite a very serious injury. rudolph may slip to the first few teams in round two, but they will be very lucky like the patriots who were rewarded 10 touch downs.

Edited by bier-fann