Looks like Q-Tip is getting pretty bold....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

AFC south and NFC north!

12-4 bank it!

Is that the same bank you were using before the Packers game in January? :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

The only way Atlanta goes 4-12 is if...

1. Ryan suffers season ending injury.

or

2. The team plane crashes.

People need to think before they type.

Or Turner suffers a season ending injury because there's no way in heII Ryan can carry a team on his shoulders.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Tell that to the ravens! Ryan/Ice had a great year with or without the running game. Every QB needs help from the RB position. Look how Joshie Pooh improved with the emergence of Blount. When he had Caddy and Graham back there is was below average his first season.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

That's total bull$hit! Free had NO ONE other than Winslow to throw the ball to in 2009, his first season. Mattie Melt completely blows when Turner's not in there. He had one game where the Ravens offense pretty much laid and egg so you credit it to the melted one with the win? BlTCH PLEASE! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I thought this thread was going to be about Q-tip from A Tribe Called Quest

daa035000107.jpg It IS about Q-Tip!

That's total bull$hit! Free had NO ONE other than Winslow to throw the ball to in 2009, his first season. Mattie Melt completely blows when Turner's not in there. He had one game where the Ravens offense pretty much laid and egg so you credit it to the melted one with the win? BlTCH PLEASE! :rolleyes:

Right, free was 21 his rookie season... How old was ryan???

Oh and blount didnt get going untill freemans thumb fully healed.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Right, free was 21 his rookie season... How old was ryan???

Oh and blount didnt get going untill freemans thumb fully healed.

Yes Sir! These guys are scared to death watching Free improve so much in just one season. I don't blame 'em! ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Looks like somebody did not heed any warnings and inserted Qtip into an ear canal!

l.jpg

post-2-1080915922.gif That is one funny Q tip! Funny how that white hair fits so well with the cotton on that swab.post-2-1080915922.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Ryan was 22 his rookie year

Yes, and he also had Roddie White to throw to didn't he.

Yes, and he also had Roddie White to throw to didn't he.

Yes he did, but he asked how old Ryan was his rookie year as is Freeman is so much younger Ryan when in reality he is not.

And yes He had White to throw to but you can have the best receivers but if you don't know where to go with the ball, or when to throw the ball, or where to throw the ball you will not have success.

I thought he was 23??????

This past season he was 25 and it was his third year in the league, so that means he was 24 his sophmore year which would make him 23 his rookie, right?

I think he turned 25 much later in the year.

I do not know his exact b-day but I am pretty sure its later in the year.

but I am pretty sure when he took his first snap he was only 22.