2 new Mock Drafts, Pleaseantly, suprising?

Zodiac

Well let's start ou with the first one, the 2011 Mock Draft

No FA, there's still a lock out and well, there's no FA if there's still a lock out.

So with no further Adue, here are my picks.

1st. Round, Mikel Leshoure, RB Illinois; 6'0 230 LBs, 4.56 40, well He's not the fastest guy in the world, but he's more than an ample replacement for an aging Turner, and if Turner goes down this year, Which is likely, the last 300+ carry season he had he got injured the next year. He 's also has deceptive quickness and burst, something Turnern lacks, the more and mroe I hear about how TD and Smith say they want to get our offense more explosive within the scheme the more and more I keep coming back to Leshoure (Heheh that rhymed.) His value is jsut way to good to pass up at this point and well, outside of Trent Richardson, who'd we would have to pull a losing season to have a shot at next year and Jason Ford, who at 5'10 235 LBs seems more like a FB, theres no big boy rbs in next years draft. Guess what Leshoure is a proven pass catcher too.

2nd. Randall Cobb , WR Kentucky; 5'10 191, 4.45 Speed; I was really torn between Cobb and Bruce Carter at this pick, believe me I really was. Cobb has grown on me a lot, his impressive pro-day finally sold me that he could be the next Hines Ward, He also has great burst and speed, I watched this guy personally on the sidelines during HS, needless to say we lost that game 63-21, and Alcoa went on to win state for the 4th year in a row. He could be the X-factor our offense needs, he has expierence at QB, WR, and **** RB isn't a stretch for him.

3rd Round. KJ Wright, OLB Ole Miss; 6'3 246 LBs 4.7 speed, Ok Rai you've sold me, I like this guy, better than any other LB in the draft besides Carter at this point. Well in case you haven't notice we have 2 OLBs that will be FA, ones a 35 year old man, the other ones a rotational guy that wants money similar to Michael Boley, aka starter money. Well, that puts us in a predicament, because it's apparent that Nic while a great rotational player, isn't neccesarily worth starter money, and well Peterson is just old, so I guess we give Peterson a 1 year deal and we let Kj. Wright learn, Wright has enough speed to come off the edge in my opinion and is a hard nosed player.

4th Round. TE or NB, TE or NB... NB. Curtis Marsh CB USU; 6'1 197, 4.46. HE's big enough, fast enough, and fluid enough to keep up with Slot guys, well the onlyproblem is he's only played CB for 2 years, he was a RB before that, but give him 1 or 2 years and he should complete our DBs. Really nice value pick here, and adresses a need.

5th Round. Julius Thomas TE Portland St; 6'5 246, 4.63 speed; Let's go through our Tony G. succesor checklist

Played basketball? check, Tall? Check, Playmaker? check, can stretch the field (remember were talking about the Tony G in his prime.) check. the 2011 season is more than likely Tony G's last. I'd love to get a guy like Thomas in ehre for a year and groomed, he could def be another big time TE.

6th Round. Da'rel Scott, RB Maryland' 5'11 215 LBs 4.34 Speed- We need a speed back, so I'd liek you to take a gander at those 3 digts next to the word speed. He could also dual as a kickoff returner, because guys, Teams are eventually going to kick away from Weems.

7th Round. Ricardo "the Rocket" Lockette (Trademarked Zodiac Nicknamed, all rights reserved) WR; Fort Valley St; 6'1 211 LBs 4.35 speed- well we need speed and this guy can run down a line fast, But he's very unexpierenced, BUT ****** HE CAN RUN DOWN A LINE FAST AND THATS WHAT COUNTS, no but really he can run down a line fast, and if we can teach him how to run option routes, and how to get open against 1v1, and not let the db inside of him on deep routes, and if we could get him doing reverses, this will be one **** of a 7th round pick.

7th Round. Dom DeCicco SS Pitt; 6'3 232 4.64 speed- S depth

7th Round. Mark Legree FS Appy St; 6'0 210 LBs 4.49 Speed- More S depth.

So we have closed out the 2011 draft,

Now let's delve into the first 2012 Mock Draft, But Zodiac it's a year away, ****** I DONT CARE I WILL MOCK THE 2012 DRAFT ONE WAY OR... WELL I WIL MOCK IT.

Now, there's probably going to be FA this year.

So we's gonna pick ourselves up a DE.

1st Round, I'm assuming we'll be picking anywhere from 22-32. So no further adue, Devin Taylor DE SCAR; 6'7 250 LBs.- well we got our LDE situation fixed through FA, well now ABe is gonna be retiring soon so enter Devin Taylor, his stock right now is where I'm expecting us to pick, but he'll be playing beside Jadaveon Clowney, so he shouldn't be double teamed and his stats will look a lot better. Also the dude is tall very tall, we aint got a tall DE who starts, well guess what Tall guys do, they knock down passes. Also if he's that tall he should have long arms, of course I won't know arm length until the combine next year, but that's my guess, if any SCAR fans can give me a sure fire yes or no i'd be grateful.

2nd Round. We're going to need a G/C because Dahl and McClure are old. Ben Jones, C UGA; 6'3 300 LBs- As a UGA fan I remember this dude's freshman year, he had to go against Cody, most of the time 1 on1 cause Alabama would blitz, believe it or not dude held his ground pretty **** well for a freshman against Mt. Lardass. He's also anchored a pro-style/heavy run offense at UGA. Def a good safe pick here.

3rd Round. Well we got C out of the way now let's shore up the G position. Cordy Gleen G UGA; 6'5 325 LBs- Well TD and Smitty always love choesion at the line so why the **** not get a G from Georgia, As a UGA, I really don't have a whole lot of knowledge about Glenn, but he blocks in a run first offense and is a big guy, should be a great fit for us.

4th Round. Matt Ryan needs a good backup. John Brantely QB UF; 6'3 220 LBs.- We need a good backup for Ryan, and Brantley does a lot of things right, he doesn't stare down the recievers, makes good head and pump fakes, he looked bad in '10 mainly cause he's a pocket pass whowas playing in a spread system, he'll be in a pro-system in 2011 and should look a lot better, he definetly has good accuracy, he really needs to work on putting touch on the ball though.

5th Round. Guess what Matt Bryant won't be around forever, and guess who's sitting right here. Blair Walsh, this dude is Clutch, and by clutch I mean Adam Vinatieri in his prime clutch, he also has a great leg as well. We def need to get this guy. He could def hold down the K spot for a long time.

6th Round. Coy Wire will be old by now and we'll need a decent back up for Lofton. Steve Sloan UCLA MLB; 6'4 228 LBs 4.64 speed- like I said depth for Lofton.

7th Round. Why not look for a diamond in the rough. So let's grab an OT.- Tyler Holmes OT Tulsa 6'4 305 LBs. Well he's an OT from C-USA a conference known for producing diamond guys and a 2k Rusher. Why not take a shot in the dark here, we have everything esle locked down.

All future comments and criticisms appreciated, Any feedback on the guys in the 2012 draft is especially appreciated I don't really have the time to research them are, and people who give me more info are really helpful. ^_^

If we came away from 2012 with Devin Taylor I would be ecstatic. As USC alum, I have watched him plenty and think he is going to break out this year. Plenty of SEC fans know him, but I think the country is going to find out about him this year. Obviously, like you said he is huge. He is also very athletic. Wasn't great but played basketball in high school so he can move. USC drops him into coverage a good bit too. He'll also spy the QB and use those long arms to knock down balls. In the SEC championship he actually spent like 70% of the game spying on Cam Newton. The thought of him in a Falcons uniform gets me way too excited.

He's also really smart. Not a really showy guy, does his talking with his play.

Edited by mstone897

If we came away from 2012 with Devin Taylor I would be ecstatic. As USC alum, I have watched him plenty and think he is going to break out this year. Plenty of SEC fans know him, but I think the country is going to find out about him this year. Obviously, like you said he is huge. He is also very athletic. Wasn't great but played basketball in high school so he can move. USC drops him into coverage a good bit too. He'll also spy the QB and use those long arms to knock down balls. In the SEC championship he actually spent like 70% of the game spying on Cam Newton. The thought of him in a Falcons uniform gets me way too excited.

He's also really smart. Not a really showy guy, does his talking with his play.

Great to hear, this is the exact type of feedback I needed, nice to know he is that athletic, **** he could be the playmaker were looking for on D.

From Chris Low's top 25 SEC players:

One of the more improved players in the SEC, this next guy had a breakout season in 2010 and checks in at No. 15 on our countdown:

No. 15: Devin Taylor, DE, So., South Carolina

2010 numbers/honors: Led South Carolina with 13 tackles for loss and 11 quarterback hurries and was second on the team with 7.5 sacks. His 7.5 sacks ranked him fourth in the SEC. A first-team All-SEC selection by the Associated Press and second-team All-SEC selection by the coaches.

Making the case for Taylor: South Carolina’s defensive front was the best in the SEC last season when it came to rushing the passer and making life miserable for the opposing quarterback, and the 6-7, 245-pound Taylor was a big reason why. The Gamecocks led the league with 41 sacks, and Taylor had 7.5 of those sacks. Even more telling, all 7.5 came against SEC competition, which ranked Taylor second in the league only to Georgia’s Justin Houston, who had eight sacks against SEC foes. Also, Taylor had 12 of his tackles for loss against SEC competition, and only Auburn’s Nick Fairley and Houston had more. Taylor will return in 2011 as one of the best pass-rushers in the league, but he also has a knack for being around the ball in all situations. In the win over Tennessee last season, Taylor intercepted a pass and returned it 24 yards for a touchdown and also recovered two fumbles. And with his quickness coming off the edge, combined with his height and ridiculous wingspan, he’s one of those defensive ends that can wreck an entire offensive game plan.

From Chris Low's top 25 SEC players:

One of the more improved players in the SEC, this next guy had a breakout season in 2010 and checks in at No. 15 on our countdown:

No. 15: Devin Taylor, DE, So., South Carolina

2010 numbers/honors: Led South Carolina with 13 tackles for loss and 11 quarterback hurries and was second on the team with 7.5 sacks. His 7.5 sacks ranked him fourth in the SEC. A first-team All-SEC selection by the Associated Press and second-team All-SEC selection by the coaches.

Making the case for Taylor: South Carolina’s defensive front was the best in the SEC last season when it came to rushing the passer and making life miserable for the opposing quarterback, and the 6-7, 245-pound Taylor was a big reason why. The Gamecocks led the league with 41 sacks, and Taylor had 7.5 of those sacks. Even more telling, all 7.5 came against SEC competition, which ranked Taylor second in the league only to Georgia’s Justin Houston, who had eight sacks against SEC foes. Also, Taylor had 12 of his tackles for loss against SEC competition, and only Auburn’s Nick Fairley and Houston had more. Taylor will return in 2011 as one of the best pass-rushers in the league, but he also has a knack for being around the ball in all situations. In the win over Tennessee last season, Taylor intercepted a pass and returned it 24 yards for a touchdown and also recovered two fumbles. And with his quickness coming off the edge, combined with his height and ridiculous wingspan, he’s one of those defensive ends that can wreck an entire offensive game plan.

You think we could package, the 2012 First, and the 2013 first along with Turner and move up to get this guy, i'ms tarting to worry about him being available now, this dude seems like a Mixture of Peppers and Antonio Gates.

You think we could package, the 2012 First, and the 2013 first along with Turner and move up to get this guy, i'ms tarting to worry about him being available now, this dude seems like a Mixture of Peppers and Antonio Gates.

So far the few sites with the guts to project next year have him going in the 20's. You just never know where these guys will end up. Greg Romeus was supposed to be one of the top this year until his injuries. Clayborn was right there with him but is now like the 7th DE or so by most rankings. Hopefully his stock doesn't rise too much next year.

I think he could put on another 15 pounds and still be just as athletic too. He's pretty thin still.

So far the few sites with the guts to project next year have him going in the 20's. You just never know where these guys will end up. Greg Romeus was supposed to be one of the top this year until his injuries. Clayborn was right there with him but is now like the 7th DE or so by most rankings. Hopefully his stock doesn't rise too much next year.

I think he could put on another 15 pounds and still be just as athletic too. He's pretty thin still.

I think he'll be fine if he can stick around the 250 range. It would be a plust if he could get to 270 and maintain that athleticism and I dont mean fat I mean Muscle.

The dude just seems to have beast written up and down on him

Agreed, I think additional muscle will be good for the next level. Even sitting at 260 with the extra 10 pounds of muscle would be legit.

Indeed, This dude could be a Legit beast at the next level, might even compile 150 sacks in his career, if he lives up to his hype and statys healthy.

No. No, no, no, no, no.

I do like that you are starting to stray away from injury prone players in your mock updates though.

What's no about it? The offensive talent is so superior and matches our needs so close I think we'd be stupid to not take it in 2011, Theres a huge dearth at RB and WR in 2012, we'd be scratching hte barreland possibly not make the play-offs, we could still make the play-offs this year, without adressing the DE need. I mean adding a DE will not make a superbowl team this year there are a lot more pieces involved and most of them are on the offense. When you ahve a guy who's a quicker turner replica with hands and you pass up on him and then your left the next with a brokendown Turner, no RB that fits your scheme aside from Trent richardson who's a top 10 pick and a guy like Ryan Broyles who's really 3rd round talent going in as your #2, that's when we will start to go 7-9 or 8-8, Cause the D will still not be good enough to make up for a lackluster offense until 2013, when all the guys are in full bloom. It just won't happen, If we go ahead and adress our offensive needs this draft, and take an OLB and NB To secure that position, we should have put a big enough of a band-aid on the Defense for it to hold together and be better than last year, while adding a lot more firepower to the offense, This could ultimately get us to the NFCCG and may even win us a superbowl than when 2012 comes around and we have completely adressed the DE position and OL Positions, than we will be the most complete team in the NFL. No if ands or butts about cause of the offensive guys that we got in 2011 fit our scheme as compared to the guys in 2012 specifically RB who will no fit our scheme, People seriously don't think about scheme when valuing draft picks, if there's a 6'1 230 LB RB and your offense revolves around a big bruiser who whill be 30 before the 2012 NFL season, and the only guy iin teh 2012 NFL draft that fits that moto is considered a top 10 pick, then what? What will we do than? We can't just go and drastically rewrite the whole system and scheme either, that would Hinder Matt and all the young players badly.

IMO The 2011 Draft Class for DE is ebtter than the 2010 draft class for DE. There is more first and early 2nd round talent in it. **** you got a guy in Devin Taylor who would be considered a top 10 pick any other year being projeceted in the 20s? Are you kidding me? that's a ridiculous deal.

If we came away from 2012 with Devin Taylor I would be ecstatic.

Well if we follow Zodiac's draft for this year and forget to draft a DE then we will come away from the 2012 draft picking whoever we please by having such a ****** regular season we can pick from whomever is available.

2 RB's, TE, 2 WR's? Come on now if that happens TD needs to be promptly dismissed as the imbecile of the decade.

Well if we follow Zodiac's draft for this year and forget to draft a DE then we will come away from the 2012 draft picking whoever we please by having such a ****** regular season we can pick from whomever is available.

2 RB's, TE, 2 WR's? Come on now if that happens TD needs to be promptly dismissed as the imbecile of the decade.

So what was our record this year without that huge need at DE? I'll let you get back to me on that one.

Umm in case you haven't noticed 2011 will be Tony G's last season, i'd rather have a TE learning the system and being tutored by the best TE to ever play the game for a year. That's just me though.

Also you know, Turner got hurt the last time he went over 300 Touches, he'll be turning 30 next febuarary. It's also known that we need a speed back, you know the one we have now is sorta of anemic that if my 2 year old cousin ran into him he'd probably break his Fibula and Tibula.

Also, it ussually takes WRs 2-3 years to develop into their prime, I don't think that Julius Thomas will come in right away and be our #2 option in the passing game, and I'm **** sure Jenks won't do diddly **** with the #2 option tag as-well, and it's commong knowledge that both TD and SMith want a faster guy.

You know, I just like to just put positions in a hat and than draw for each of our rounds than I have another hat with every player at that position **** we're lucky we're not taking Scott Tolzein with our first round pick, even though I'm sure domeofpain would love this, but thank god that I'm somewhat good at drawing names and positions out of hats.

Edited by Zodiac

So what was our record this year without that huge need at DE? I'll let you get back to me on that one.

Umm in case you haven't noticed 2011 will be Tony G's last season, i'd rather have a TE learning the system and being tutored by the best TE to ever play the game for a year. That's just me though.

Also you know, Turner got hurt the last time he went over 300 Touches, he'll be turning 30 next febuarary. It's also known that we need a speed back, you know the one we have now is sorta of anemic that if my 2 year old cousin ran into him he'd probably break his Fibula and Tibula.

Also, it ussually takes WRs 2-3 years to develop into their prime, I don't think that Julius Thomas will come in right away and be our #2 option in the passing game, and I'm **** sure Jenks won't do diddly **** with the #2 option tag as-well, and it's commong knowledge that both TD and SMith want a faster guy.

You know, I just like to just put positions in a hat and than draw for each of our rounds than I have another hat with every player at that position **** we're lucky we're not taking Scott Tolzein with our first round pick, even though I'm sure domeofpain would love this, but thank god that I'm somewhat good at drawing names and positions out of hats.

So you are suggesting that we replace our offense with people who won't immediately be better, so that we can do better than a 1st round playoff exit how?

We need to improve our PROBLEMS from last year. That would be our pass rush.

So you are suggesting that we replace our offense with people who won't immediately be better, so that we can do better than a 1st round playoff exit how?

We need to improve our PROBLEMS from last year. That would be our pass rush.

Did I ever say that we were replacing anybody, no... The only people who would come ina nd have immediate impacts of those players would most likely be Cobb and Scott. Now if Turner goes down, than We have to have someone like Leshoure or we can just forget about the play-offs. I don't know where you get that all tese guys will come in and unseat everyone, I'm taking them specifically because there is a HUGE DEARTH A HUUUUUGE DEARTH at RB and WR that fit our schemes next year. So what if Leshoure sits a year, let him learn than guess what, Turner's doen ship him off for a pick and **** let Leshoure get into it now we have an extra pick maybe. You know Why not have an Xfactor like Cobb, and than why not have a guy like Lockette whow ill worry Ds with his speed. Than we have a guy like Scott, who he hits the the edge so fast that it will amaze, he also has great vision. I mean **** why not Draft a guy who to me looks like he could be a poor man's Antonio Gates or Tony G, if he's coached right and is groomed. I Mean **** let's jsut go out into the 2012 season with an underized RB who doesn't fit our scheme a WR who won't unseat Jenkins or be an xfactor, and a TE who hasn't been groomed by Tony, you want to talk about not making the paly-offs, well **** it we won't even be thinking about the play-offs cause we'll be to busy having a losing season.

Did I ever say that we were replacing anybody, no... The only people who would come ina nd have immediate impacts of those players would most likely be Cobb and Scott. Now if Turner goes down, than We have to have someone like Leshoure or we can just forget about the play-offs. I don't know where you get that all tese guys will come in and unseat everyone, I'm taking them specifically because there is a HUGE DEARTH A HUUUUUGE DEARTH at RB and WR that fit our schemes next year. So what if Leshoure sits a year, let him learn than guess what, Turner's doen ship him off for a pick and **** let Leshoure get into it now we have an extra pick maybe. You know Why not have an Xfactor like Cobb, and than why not have a guy like Lockette whow ill worry Ds with his speed. Than we have a guy like Scott, who he hits the the edge so fast that it will amaze, he also has great vision. I mean **** why not Draft a guy who to me looks like he could be a poor man's Antonio Gates or Tony G, if he's coached right and is groomed. I Mean **** let's jsut go out into the 2012 season with an underized RB who doesn't fit our scheme a WR who won't unseat Jenkins or be an xfactor, and a TE who hasn't been groomed by Tony, you want to talk about not making the paly-offs, well **** it we won't even be thinking about the play-offs cause we'll be to busy having a losing season.

You value a 1st rounder as a backup and only possible starter if we ship away our current starter? I couldn't disagree more.

That and I think that Williams is a better talent, and can possibly be picked up with our 2nd.

Also, I have never heard of a FO thinking, "well next year's draft is bad at WR, so we better get one now". That's a losing mentality of, we won't win this year so we better look forward to next year.

You value a 1st rounder as a backup and only possible starter if we ship away our current starter? I couldn't disagree more.

That and I think that Williams is a better talent, and can possibly be picked up with our 2nd.

Also, I have never heard of a FO thinking, "well next year's draft is bad at WR, so we better get one now". That's a losing mentality of, we won't win this year so we better look forward to next year.

... *Sigh* He Would be a starter in any other system, **** he might even split the load with Turner, who knows, but there won't be a Turner or Leshoure Guy avaible to us in the 2012 draft, that's where we will run into the problems. I believe Williams is better talent too, but when it comes down to it, Leshoure fits the system better.

O really, you know the FO just took 2 OLineman last year and borugh 1 onto the PS for no reason at all, im sure they def weren't trying to anticipate 3 of our Olineman being potential FAs this year. That can't be it at all. FO look ahead of current drafts and their current FA situations all the time, TD does it, Ozzie Newsome does it, Holmgreen did it, The Rooneys do it. I mean do you really think the FOs just straight Tunnel on the current years needs. I doubt it.

... *Sigh* He Would be a starter in any other system, **** he might even split the load with Turner, who knows, but there won't be a Turner or Leshoure Guy avaible to us in the 2012 draft, that's where we will run into the problems. I believe Williams is better talent too, but when it comes down to it, Leshoure fits the system better.

O really, you know the FO just took 2 OLineman last year and borugh 1 onto the PS for no reason at all, im sure they def weren't trying to anticipate 3 of our Olineman being potential FAs this year. That can't be it at all. FO look ahead of current drafts and their current FA situations all the time, TD does it, Ozzie Newsome does it, Holmgreen did it, The Rooneys do it. I mean do you really think the FOs just straight Tunnel on the current years needs. I doubt it.

They brought them there because we had FAs, not because of players that might or might not come out. Don't try to change it to be about our team. Our FO plans for our team, not for players that they won't truly know about till a year from now.

They brought them there because we had FAs, not because of players that might or might not come out. Don't try to change it to be about our team. Our FO plans for our team, not for players that they won't truly know about till a year from now.

You just hung yourself with that whole contradiction

Because we had FAs.. yea they weren't fa's that season.

Tony G has made it obvious this year is his last year

Michael Turner barely has any tread left and will soon hit the dreaded 30 wall

we have no WR outside of Roddy who has game breaking potential ffs Jenkins has never had a 100 yard game in his SEVEN year nfl career, that's sad. I'm sorry but we can do a whole lot better.

If your talking about Devin Taylor his best option would to be come out if he stayed for his senior year, Jadaeveon Clowney would get a whole lot more attention than he would and he'd really be overshadowed.

I mean it's not like theirs not 9 other DEs in the 2012 draft that are valued as 1st or early 2nd rounders... O wait their are.

You just hung yourself with that whole contradiction

Because we had FAs.. yea they weren't fa's that season.

Tony G has made it obvious this year is his last year

Michael Turner barely has any tread left and will soon hit the dreaded 30 wall

we have no WR outside of Roddy who has game breaking potential ffs Jenkins has never had a 100 yard game in his SEVEN year nfl career, that's sad. I'm sorry but we can do a whole lot better.

If your talking about Devin Taylor his best option would to be come out if he stayed for his senior year, Jadaeveon Clowney would get a whole lot more attention than he would and he'd really be overshadowed.

I mean it's not like theirs not 9 other DEs in the 2012 draft that are valued as 1st or early 2nd rounders... O wait their are.

They plan for our players. Not for future college draft pools.

Tony G has little left, that I won't argue for. At the same time, I think he has inhibited Mattys growth. Kinda became a protective blanket and kept him from taking shots down the field. I'm not so sure that not having an exceptional tight end is a bad thing.

Turner will be 30, but was rarely used his first few seasons. Not the typical 30 year old starting running back. That and if he gets injured, Snelling is a competent backup.

As we have figured out before, we have to agree to disagree on Jenks.

And just because a player's best option is to come out doesn't mean he will: see Jake Locker or Andrew Luck. You can't plan a draft on players that you hope will come out in future years. That will screw you over majorly.

It is just a little heavy on the offensive side of the ball for me. I can appreciate the upgrade on some of our offensive position, however it is my opinion that we need explosive playmakers on Defense as much as we do on Offense. Who are they and where do we get them.....not sure. Just my opinion.

They plan for our players. Not for future college draft pools.

Tony G has little left, that I won't argue for. At the same time, I think he has inhibited Mattys growth. Kinda became a protective blanket and kept him from taking shots down the field. I'm not so sure that not having an exceptional tight end is a bad thing.

Turner will be 30, but was rarely used his first few seasons. Not the typical 30 year old starting running back. That and if he gets injured, Snelling is a competent backup.

As we have figured out before, we have to agree to disagree on Jenks.

And just because a player's best option is to come out doesn't mean he will: see Jake Locker or Andrew Luck. You can't plan a draft on players that you hope will come out in future years. That will screw you over majorly.

than again few RBs ever go over 330 Carries twice in their careers, if Turner hadn't be hurt in '09 his total carry number to be projected that year was like 346 I think add that with his 88 we could be looking at Turner have oner 1200 carries in his first 3 seasons as a starter, Most NFL Rbs only start 5-6 years and it takes them to that 5th or 6th year to reach that mark of carries. Turner has done it so quickly it has worn him down so much that he goes down on the first wrap up now.

There's no agreeing to disagree with Jenks, he's mediocre as a #2 option in the NFL, and has never had a 100 yard recieving game his best recieving yard year also was his only contract year. You can't sugarcoat it with Jenkins He won't be a good choice as a #2 option in the NFL.

Snelling can't carry the load without getitng injured aswell, he got injured 3 times this years as a backup, he's a good #2 guy but he isn't a starter.

Jake Locker's move was just ********, it doesn't matter what Luck will do he'll be a the #1 overall if he comes out next year and if he doesnt he'll be the #1 overall his senior year.

When you plan for your teams and players futures, you inadvertanley also plan for future college draft pools, I bet you our FO already has a big board started on people they like in 2012.

Also even though no one has said it yet I know your all thinking it, but, Zodiac a 1st round DE this year would come in and make us a Superbowl team, no it wouldn't, they'd perform on the same level as Biermann and be a part of the rotation a veteran FA in 2012 would still be better than them. There's just no logic to drafting a DE this year, except we hit the panic button on something we thing is a wound when it's really a cut.

than again few RBs ever go over 330 Carries twice in their careers, if Turner hadn't be hurt in '09 his total carry number to be projected that year was like 346 I think add that with his 88 we could be looking at Turner have oner 1200 carries in his first 3 seasons as a starter, Most NFL Rbs only start 5-6 years and it takes them to that 5th or 6th year to reach that mark of carries. Turner has done it so quickly it has worn him down so much that he goes down on the first wrap up now.

There's no agreeing to disagree with Jenks, he's mediocre as a #2 option in the NFL, and has never had a 100 yard recieving game his best recieving yard year also was his only contract year. You can't sugarcoat it with Jenkins He won't be a good choice as a #2 option in the NFL.

Snelling can't carry the load without getitng injured aswell, he got injured 3 times this years as a backup, he's a good #2 guy but he isn't a starter.

Jake Locker's move was just ********, it doesn't matter what Luck will do he'll be a the #1 overall if he comes out next year and if he doesnt he'll be the #1 overall his senior year.

When you plan for your teams and players futures, you inadvertanley also plan for future college draft pools, I bet you our FO already has a big board started on people they like in 2012.

Well fine if no agree to disagree then go tell the FO to change their playbook, cause Jenks fits it like a glove. His receiving numbers as a #3 option (you forgot TG) are very good for the NFL, don't forget he missed games at the beginning.

Agree that Snelling is a #2, but Turner is our #1. And will be for multiple years to come. Our OL didn't play well at all, hence Turners steady decline in yardage. Yet for some reason, he is still considered a top 5 RB in the league. And you want to trade him? Youre right, lets trade Roddy to so we can pick up AJ Green. Good idea right?

What you're saying about Locker could very well be the same thing we say about Luck next year. Moral of the story: you can't decide next year's draft this year. They do have a pool started no doubt, but it is so unsure that they don't decide this year on next year: people stay and people leave. People suck and people don't. Yay Locker. Yay Luck. Yay Newton. Yay Bowers. All top picks who either stayed or were not on the radar last year.