Maybe use a condom brometheus.

Guest whitestain

Guest whitestain

Some here didn't want cromartie because of his baby momma drama so I wonder what they have to say now.

What's even funnier is how many people here want Noel Devine. Dude had like 5 kids by the time he was a senior in highschool.

What's even funnier is how many people here want Noel Devine. Dude had like 5 kids by the time he was a senior in highschool.

I don't really care how many kids a dude has to be honest I'm just saying people are hypocrites when it comes to the filter.

Guest whitestain

I don't really care how many kids a dude has to be honest I'm just saying people are hypocrites when it comes to the filter.

Same here. I don't have a problem with it at all. The hypocrisy is what makes me laugh.

Just one word...sad!

I had no idea Turner was such an irresponsible and reprehensible man! Just as bad are those here who condone, rationalize or ignore such behavior as long as he can carry a football.

For me he will never look the same in a Falcon uniform again.

Trade Turner straight up for Danny Woodhead.

You mean Danny Woodcock.

Shout out to Primetime dying from that name.

But yeah we should do the trade Danny is a stand up guy and a true american. We can't have heathens like Turner on our team.

Edited by Atl/0

The sad part is most of these women have only one interest that is to take his money and by having his kids they have the law on their side to help them steal it. He is going to be one broke man after football, but if he is dumb enough to get played and have all of money taken away he deserves it.

The sad part is most of these women have only one interest that is to take his money and by having his kids they have the law on their side to help them steal it. He is going to be one broke man after football, but if he is dumb enough to get played and have all of money taken away he deserves it.

Athletes routinely have their child support arrangements slashed when the income stops rolling in. These dumb chicks are happy to get by on $3K per month while they are still playing but have to deal with their cut of the income from working at Citgo when they step down.

Just one word...sad!

I had no idea Turner was such an irresponsible and reprehensible man! Just as bad are those here who condone, rationalize or ignore such behavior as long as he can carry a football.

What's wrong with ignoring what he has going on in his PERSONAL life?? A bit judgemental are we? Are you some sort of God?

Just one word...sad!

shouldnt you confirm the story is true before passing judgement(really shouldnt do it then) on him?