Madden Cover Vote

Who came up with this bracket?

Danny Woodhead is 4-seed and Suh is 16?

Gross over Beason?

Jake Long? Really?

Where is Roddy and how did Ryan get a 1-seed over him?

Manning, Brady, and Matthews are not even on the list.

They just need to give the cover to Rodgers with him doing the belt pose and stop with this garbage.

Who came up with this bracket?

Danny Woodhead is 4-seed and Suh is 16?

Gross over Beason?

Jake Long? Really?

Where is Roddy and how did Ryan get a 1-seed over him?

Manning, Brady, and Matthews are not even on the list.

They just need to give the cover to Rodgers with him doing the belt pose and stop with this garbage.

I'm pretty sure the players on this list have already agreed to be on the cover if they win. I doubt Brady or Manning accepted an offer if EA had thrown one their way, seeing as they have declined it in years past.

But, I do think they have semi-rigged it. I'm sure players like Devin McCourty or Darelle Revis would not have turned an offer down, but who knows?

I'm a little angry that they put Peterson and Peppers against each other in the 1st round, because there is a good chance either one of those could've beat Rodgers out.

I'm pretty sure the players on this list have already agreed to be on the cover if they win. I doubt Brady or Manning accepted an offer if EA had thrown one their way, seeing as they have declined it in years past.

But, I do think they have semi-rigged it. I'm sure players like Devin McCourty or Darelle Revis would not have turned an offer down, but who knows?

I'm a little angry that they put Peterson and Peppers against each other in the 1st round, because there is a good chance either one of those could've beat Rodgers out.

I disagree I don't think Peterson or Peppers has a chance over Rodgers. That's why I say just go ahead and name him the cover guy instead of all this grandstanding.

LOL @ the seahawks having the 12th man instead of an actual player

I was very surprised when I checked to see that the 12th Man actually was the Seattle Seahawks candidate. Too good.

Look folks, Ryans not going to win this poll, simply because compared to the Packers, Steelers, and even the Cowboys the Falcons are not that popular a team and wont get the bandwagon vote. However, we Falcons fans owe a debt to the Seahawks: the Falcons may have lost to the Packers, but our arch-enemy Saints were humiliated by the 7-9, 12-points underdog Seahawks a team everyone (including myself) thought the Saints would simply roll over. Perhaps 12th Man might be funky enough to inspire enough other fans to carry them (him? it?) to the Madden cover. Therefore lets all of us in the Falcons nation throw our collective support to the Seahawks 12th Man.

Its what's right.

Edited by Falcon Freddie

Seriously, The 12th Man as a #10 seed. Steve Johnson, Tebow. Why is Fitz and Brees on the list? Danny Woodhead. GTFO

Like I said just give it to Rodgers and quit with the bufoonery. Suh is a friggin 16th seed for this bogus bracket for gods sakes!