Roddy White is so much better than Mike Williams

The funny thing about this thread and the Turner>Blunt thread is that they are debatable.

Mike Williams is the better wr out of college than White.

Turner may have been better than Blount but you can't say that about next season.

Good for the Bucs, bad for the dirt birdz.

Better out of college? Will be better than Turner next season? Potential has many a player bagging groceries resorting to bagging groceries sooner rather than later. You have to prove it in the NFL before you can call players better than ones that have already proven it!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Yea that is what I was saying.

Williams proved he was the better receiver out of college than White and Blount is clearly a better option than Turner is right now.

Turner is a beast and one of my favorite rb's but face it, his best is behind him.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yea that is what I was saying.

Williams proved he was the better receiver out of college than White and Blount is clearly a better option than Turner is right now.

Turner is a beast and one of my favorite rb's but face it, his best is behind him.

I believe that's what is so terrifying to these Falcon & Saints fans. We're this good while being this young! :lol: Yeah, I SAID IT! ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Well he's obviously better at getting busted for DUI than Roddy.

He wasn't even drunk OR high. All charges were dropped. It was a classic case of racial profiling by some power hungry, bigot officer of the law. But of coarse Falcon fan is going to try and make it something it wasn't. :rolleyes: