Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

Glazers are kind of cheap. In terms of bringing in outside talent.

Granted, they look like a frickin' genius compared to the Panthers, signing a punter long term that could nail it down the field like a machine, opposed to paying big for a kicker that seems to miss every FG when the pressure is on.

Edited by pox 08
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but it kind of makes ya wonder what the thinking was when the only big free agent signing was a punter. Especially with all that cap room... Maybe they are laying low for the saints and falcons to cool off and build up through the draft, then go on a spending spree next year and build a ridiculous team.

You know... I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but it kind of makes ya wonder what the thinking was when the only big free agent signing was a punter. Especially with all that cap room... Maybe they are laying low for the saints and falcons to cool off and build up through the draft, then go on a spending spree next year and build a ridiculous team.

their time is coming. Nawlins and ATL are pretty much at their peaks and may be there for a couple more years, but its the bucs and panthers that will take our places in the years to come.

their time is coming. Nawlins and ATL are pretty much at their peaks and may be there for a couple more years, but its the bucs and panthers that will take our places in the years to come.

Until Morris is shown the door the BUCS have NO CHANCE and I have no reason to be even remotely optimistic!

But.......from what I'm hearing locally it may just be a formality. There's a rumor going around that the Glazers have already contacted the coach they want and have come to an agreement but are waiting until after the Falcons game Jan. 1st to make the moves. It makes sense because Dominick has really distanced himself from Morris the last few weeks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Negatorris

Mattie Ryan can't hold a candle to the ability of Josh Freeman.

You and I both know that if the BUCS had the talent around him he's gonna have in the not too distant future he'd be 4-0 against lil' Mattie.

I understand though, why you all won't admit to this. I wouldn't either, if our quarterback was so obviously inferior to yours.

But, lucky for us BUC fans we are the ones with the vastly superior quarterback!

LOL_LOL-s464x350-48061-580.jpg

One day, I wil finish reading this entire thread...

In the mean time, is there any other thread on AFMB with 85+ pages? This has to be the most I've seen.

This thread epitomizes an RC offseason.

Stay tuned... I'm sure some "Cam Newton" thread will be this year's blow-up doll.

One warning... stay away from ABF during an election year offseason!! The hate and stupidity will make your eyes bleed; four years ago was the last time I've been banned on these message boards!

Can you imagine it?? A wonderful guy like ME getting banned!!?? That's what the ABF Obama Street Gangs will do to you!wink.png

Yeah, he pales in comparison to Mr. Check Down who has two losing seasons out of his three and has never been to post season!

Here we go again.........Just look at the fool he had gameplanning and coaching him. Johnny Unitas on his best day couldn't win squat having to listen to Morris the Moron!

But you just keep puffing out your scrawny chest about your playoff winless quarterback.laugh.png

Here we go again.........Just look at the fool he had gameplanning and coaching him. Johnny Unitas on his best day couldn't win squat having to listen to Morris the Moron!

But you just keep puffing out your scrawny chest about your playoff winless quarterback.

So you can blame coaching for Downs failures yet, when Ice succeeds (good numbers and winning) under similar offensive coaching failures you laugh out loud?

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg