Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He compared the early numbers and as you can see Breesus what not in Ice's class at that time. That gives us hope Ice will be an all time great like Breesus. Is there something wrong for us wanting that?

Yeah......he looked GREAT today! I loved that 52.9 QB rating he put up against the Texans. Freeman's sucking it up along with the rest of his team but he at least can lay blame at the feat of one of the worst head coaches in the league. What's Stains excuse? He sure as **** didn't look like Breesus today did he?laugh.png

"Ice" = perhaps the most overrated term for a guy who consistantly has failed in big games.

Consistently has failed in big games? Every game is a big game. If you are referring to playoff games, he has played in 2 and both were obviously not very good games at all, however posted a playoff rookie record 26 completions in the Arizona loss.

Dude's a winner. Only a MATTer of time before he leads the team to a playoff victory and eventual Lombardi.

Freeman is so **** stupid that Olson is having to dumb down the playbook even more. Freeman is absolute trash and should NEVER have been expected to be even decent. Time release or trade him and draft RG3 in the '12 draft.

One bad year and see ya later huh? I'd like to know who you would concider for this job since Freeman's nothing but trash? Maybe you can get Brett Farve in there for a season or two?

Guest Negatorris

Playoffs and primetime games

The first playoff game was against the eventual NFC Champs, and we lost 24-30 on the road. Ryan played a great game, other than the INTs, but he was a rookie with a weak defense, so what did you expect when he played a legend known as Kurt Warner?

The second playoff game kinda slipped away after he threw the pick-6 before the half to put us in an 11 point hole. Even though he threw that pick, and it was entirely his fault, Ryan can't play defense. You need a defense that can keep you in games if the offense hits a bump, and our defense couldn't do that. Not to mention Aaron Rodgers torched everyone's defense in the post season, and is still doing so. If I'd have Ryan choke I would pick him to choke against the team in the conference going to the SB, not a team that was 7-9. JS...

The first playoff game was against the eventual NFC Champs, and we lost 24-30 on the road. Ryan played a great game, other than the INTs, but he was a rookie with a weak defense, so what did you expect when he played a legend known as Kurt Warner?

The second playoff game kinda slipped away after he threw the pick-6 before the half to put us in an 11 point hole. Even though he threw that pick, and it was entirely his fault, Ryan can't play defense. You need a defense that can keep you in games if the offense hits a bump, and our defense couldn't do that. Not to mention Aaron Rodgers torched everyone's defense in the post season, and is still doing so. If I'd have Ryan choke I would pick him to choke against the team in the conference going to the SB, not a team that was 7-9. JS...

MORE EXCUSES???????rolleyes.gif

Ice didn't necessarily choke against the pack. That was more of the pack and AROD being dominate more than Ice's and the teams performance in that game.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

• 2 weeks later...