Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

I caught the very end of the game through an online feed.. it was kind of jumpy, but I was wondering if anyone noticed, maybe it was after the "omfg" penalty... there was a falcon defender on the ground, and josh freeman stomps him once, maybe twice..

this, paired with his temper tantrum hit out of bounds on grimes last year brings up character questions. losing your temper is understandable, but two dirty shots...two years in a row? ...Repeat offender.

I would call for AT LEAST the league minimum fine.. but we all know Freeman doesnt clear enough to cover that. He at least needs counseling sessions to control his anger.. maybe a sit down with some one who knows how to keep cool under pressure.. maybe some one like Matt Ryan.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught the very end of the game through an online feed.. it was kind of jumpy, but I was wondering if anyone noticed, maybe it was after the "omfg" penalty... there was a falcon defender on the ground, and josh freeman stomps him once, maybe twice..

this, paired with his temper tantrum hit out of bounds on grimes last year brings up character questions. losing your temper is understandable, but two dirty shots...two years in a row? ...Repeat offender.

I would call for AT LEAST the league minimum fine.. but we all know Freeman doesnt clear enough to cover that. He at least needs counseling sessions to control his anger.. maybe a sit down with some one who knows how to keep cool under pressure.. maybe some one like Matt Ryan.

The play was over and Ray Edwards wouldn't let go of Josh's ankle. He was simply trying to pull his leg from Edwards' grasp. Ray wouldn't let go. Actually pulled Josh's leg back, which made it look like Josh stomped on him. But he didn't. Watch the highlights on nfl.com. Much clearer picture.

Intangibles????? Ahahaha!!!!!!! Thats the same bull crap reason why sanchez an stafford were drafted ahead of free.

Saying a qb is better cause of intangibles is like a dumb person saying they're street smart jus so they can use the word smart.

Answer me this, whats the difference between sanchez and ryan? Nothing!!!! Both are only as good as the team around them, neither will LEAD their team to the next level.

Have a nice day...

If you are saying that freeman is better than stafford that is very debatable. Plus, who won the game this year that was in TB........not freeman.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

The play was over and Ray Edwards wouldn't let go of Josh's ankle. He was simply trying to pull his leg from Edwards' grasp. Ray wouldn't let go. Actually pulled Josh's leg back, which made it look like Josh stomped on him. But he didn't. Watch the highlights on nfl.com. Much clearer picture.

You're absolutely correct! Homers see what they want to see and little if NOTHING else! :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

He is so great that he has double the turnovers than touchdowns. Atleast Ryan does not have a 2:1 turnover to td ratio. Give us your Pro Bowl LT and we are where we thought we were before the season.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Homers..... :lol:

He is so great that he has double the turnovers than touchdowns. Atleast Ryan does not have a 2:1 turnover to td ratio. Give us your Pro Bowl LT and we are where we thought we were before the season.

even if that is true, all you are do is confirming everything rivals have said about the trade for JJ being ridiculous and that the Falcons should have addressed their real weaknesses and gotten one of the several talented WRs available in FA (or traded for one for a far lower price tag than 5 draft picks)

even if that is true, all you are do is confirming everything rivals have said about the trade for JJ being ridiculous and that the Falcons should have addressed their real weaknesses and gotten one of the several talented WRs available in FA (or traded for one for a far lower price tag than 5 draft picks)

did you know LT was a weakness before the last three games? the last few years the oline has been excellent, in fact last year ryan was the most blitzed qb and also the least sacked against the blitz. anyone can see now that baker is trash.

did you know LT was a weakness before the last three games? the last few years the oline has been excellent, in fact last year ryan was the most blitzed qb and also the least sacked against the blitz. anyone can see now that baker is trash.

players don't generally go from solid to trash overnight

in addition, there were more issues than LT that the Falcons failed to address.

Stafford is great, as long as he doesn't get hit much. He hasn't shaken his "Fragile" reputation after just 3 games.

Until he proves he isn't a porcelain doll, give me Freeman over Stafford. Heck, give me Flacco over Stafford.

Freeman and Flacco are two guys that have had the h3ll beat out of them time and time again, and it doesn't hinder them from finishing the season. That's dependability, + quality play.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

ryan is obvious.

stafford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freeman.

ryan is obviously what? Gay? I'll not even try and dispute that one.

Right now I'd say Stafford's better than Freeman and the quarterback at my daughter's high school is better than Ryan! :lol:

such as? what position have the falcons ignored? at what position have they not attempted to get better at over the last few years that are obvious issues?

give me a break. did your front office not have a good idea that they were going to lose at least one of their linemen through FA? in addition, I know several rivals and falcons fans said that Dahl was the heart and soul of that line. Not the best technically, but he brought a mean streak and attitude. Every offensive line needs at least one player like that.

Decoud is not that good. your DTs can't stay healthy. Turner is a question mark because of age and his work load. Abraham is in the twilight of his career. Gonzo as well.

give me a break. did your front office not have a good idea that they were going to lose at least one of their linemen through FA? in addition, I know several rivals and falcons fans said that Dahl was the heart and soul of that line. Not the best technically, but he brought a mean streak and attitude. Every offensive line needs at least one player like that.

Decoud is not that good. your DTs can't stay healthy. Turner is a question mark because of age and his work load. Abraham is in the twilight of his career. Gonzo as well.

dude what are you talking about? of course they knew they were going to lose at least one of their linemen. that's why they drafted TWO last year (mike johnson and joe hawley). it takes time to develop those players. As for decoud, they brought in james sanders to compete for that position. as for DTs only jerry is injury prone, who is healthy now, and they have brought in quite a few dts. turner? quizz. abraham? they brought in edwards and have drafted de's that again, need to develop. gonzo may be in the twilight, but he is still playing well and when he is done im sure they will address that too.

it's ridiculous to say the falcons have ignored these positions.

dude what are you talking about? of course they knew they were going to lose at least one of their linemen. that's why they drafted TWO last year (mike johnson and joe hawley). it takes time to develop those players. As for decoud, they brought in james sanders to compete for that position. as for DTs only jerry is injury prone, who is healthy now, and they have brought in quite a few dts. turner? quizz. abraham? they brought in edwards and have drafted de's that again, need to develop. gonzo may be in the twilight, but he is still playing well and when he is done im sure they will address that too.

it's ridiculous to say the falcons have ignored these positions.

I guess Bushrod, Nicks, and Evans were just flukes. Colston, Graham, and Pierre Thomas too. I will make sure to tell them that there is no way they should have/be contributing from right off because it takes time to develop.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Dago, I will say after watching the replay of the BUCS-Falcons game yesterday, Decoud played his pick of Freeman brilliantly. He trailed another receiver while letting our intended receiver slip by and I don't think Freeman even saw him slip back in front for the pick. An EXCELLENT, VETERAN move! Plus he had two balls against the Bears that were sure picks he just dropped them. Decoud is the least of their problems in that secondary I'd say.

Without a doubt though Dimitroff's gamble has blown up in his face. I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone within the next 18 months if their team continues to implode because of his unwise maneuvers.

I guess Bushrod, Nicks, and Evans were just flukes. Colston, Graham, and Pierre Thomas too. I will make sure to tell them that there is no way they should have/be contributing from right off because it takes time to develop.

what's your point? that we should have drafted more instead of trading away picks? since TD has taken over the falcons they have had more draft picks then the saints.

so again, what position have the falcons completely ignored?

funny you bring up those picks but fail to mention how patrick robinson and cameron jordan haven't helped the saints with their 30th ranked scoring defense giving up 29.3 points per game? should the saints draft another first round cb and de and give up on those two yet? of do they let them develop?