Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

LORD HAVE MERCY ...... I CAN JUST HEAR JB NOW. :(

You've been hearing me for a long time. I'll probably just be a little LOUDER.wink.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

No, I think it goes in this order right now:

Brees

Ryan

Freeman

Newton?

WRONG again!

Brees

Freeman

Ryan

Newton

why isnt freeman better than brees?

dont you worry your pretty little face about that, frees gonna cross that bridge when it comes! ;)

you should be more worried about Mr. whites outlandish prediction stain is now gonna have to live up to, and we all know what that means... sounds like Turner and abraham are gonna have twice the load to carry this year. lol

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

A quote from your boyfriend to you last night perhaps? :lol:

Did you even watch any Falcons football last season?

I'm sure he did. But unlike homers such as yourself he watches a lot of other teams also, not just his favorite team. That way you're able to get a much more informed opinion about the competition. Can you EVER post like you're not a child?rolleyes.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I did and all I seen was ball control to keep your sorry *** defense off the field.

No worries. They're going to sign every defensive end & cornerback available in free agency! Just ask 'em!laugh.gif

A quote from your boyfriend to you last night perhaps? :lol:

Did you even watch any Falcons football last season?

Gay jokes?

I've seen all the Falcons games last season... 2009 as well. My favorite game has to be from January 15 2011. Priceless!! What a performance...

by Aaron Rodgers............

Edited by AMERICAN_MUSCLE

YOU MEAN THAT TOP 5 SCORING D?

YOU CANT LABEL A TEAM BY ONE GAME. EVEN IF IT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.

Not one game their defense lives on not being on the field long, because their offense holds the ball for a long time. Their defense was shredded by good QB's. They play the saints twice, Bucs twice, colts, bears, packers, Vick, their task won't be easy.