Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Come talk to me when Freeman beats Atlanta.

I can play that crap too.

That'll be a helluva lot sooner than Ryan only throwing 6 or less interceptions in a season. rolleyes.gif

I've NEVER seen you talk him down. You've always given him his due. It's these other TATFers that can't hand the fact that Freeman is headed to being one of the better Quarterbacks in the NFL. Surpassing Ryan in most all phases. He's not there yet as witnessed by his record H2H against Ryan but ANY halfway knowledgeable fan could see that Ryan had a helluva lot more help his first two seasons. But NOT the TATFers.rolleyes.gif

NFL FOOTBALL IS A LOT MORE THAN LOYALTY TO A CERTAIN

TEAM. IT IS A LONG STANDING INSTITUTION OF COMPETITIVE

SPIRIT, BY AN ELITE GROUP OF HAND PICKED ATHLETES. THE

ATHLETES COME AND GO, THE FANS COME AND GO, BUT THE

COMPETITIVE SPIRIT REMAINS. FROM RED GRANGE TO MIKE

TURNER. MATT RYAN AND JOSH FREEMAN ARE JUST PASSING

THROUGH THIS TIME PORTAL OF NFL SPIRIT. THERE IS ROOM

FOR BOTH THESE GIFTED QUARTERBACKS.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Where did that get the Bucs? :lol:

I can play that card too IHK :rolleyes:

Either changing quoted posts or copying other posters here. Kid, you are getting Lamer every day.

You are fun to laugh at though.laugh.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

HERE IN ATLANTA ... WE DON'T ACTUALLY COUNT

GAMES BEFORE WE WIN'EM. ITS SORT OF LIKE COUNTING

CHICKENS .... BEFORE THEY HATCH. :D

You may want tell the kiddies here vacationing from TATF that..............wink.gif

BTW, weren't you the one telling us ALL that your Engine #29 was going to run the Packers right off the track? You guaranteed it in fact!laugh.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Way to change the subject and dodge the question, IHK.

The question of what a weak link like you is doing on a forum with REAL NFL fans?

Why don't you tell us.laugh.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

So, you dodge my question again with a childish dumb a$ reply? Doesn't surprise me IHK :rolleyes:

You have yet to tell us why you show up here daily when you KNOW this board is for fans that know the NFL. Not some kid that started watching a couple of years ago and decided he liked the Falcons logo so he became a Falcons fan.

Until you either GROW UP or LEAVE you'll continually be considered little more than a pariah here in RC.

You are correct about one thing. The only way to deal with an attention seeking little squirt like you is to get waaaaaaaaaay down to your level or ignore you. Notice No one else pays much attention to your incessant meandering?

They've taken the high road in the hopes that left alone you'll get bored and move back over to TATF where you belong.

I, on the other hand have made the choice to fight you from turning this place into a Pro-Falcon Cartoon, Like you've attempted to do since you arrived here a few months ago.

You feel the need to tangle with your betters? That's your option. A smart Homer would've left by now. But you've proven here DAILY that you're anything but smart.wink.gif

You have yet to tell us why you show up here daily when you KNOW this board is for fans that know the NFL. Not some kid that started watching a couple of years ago and decided he liked the Falcons logo so he became a Falcons fan.

Until you either GROW UP or LEAVE you'll continually be considered little more than a pariah here in RC.

You are correct about one thing. The only way to deal with an attention seeking little squirt like you is to get waaaaaaaaaay down to your level or ignore you. Notice No one else pays much attention to your incessant meandering?

They've taken the high road in the hopes that left alone you'll get bored and move back over to TATF where you belong.

I, on the other hand have made the choice to fight you from turning this place into a Pro-Falcon Cartoon, Like you've attempted to do since you arrived here a few months ago.

You feel the need to tangle with your betters? That's your option. A smart Homer would've left by now. But you've proven here DAILY that you're anything but smart.wink.gif

You have no idea that you just posted to yourself, do you.

RC is the ultimate fantasyland for ol jb. And a place where an old coot can do the whole, "Git off'n my lawn, you whippersnappers," thing. :lol:

JB's Greatest Hits...

Hey, kid...

Nancy and Sally...

You're a TATFer, while we all know real football (even though NONE of my posts contain actual football knowledge)...

You are HOMERS, while we are all objective experts who just can't find an ESPN job.

And the ever popular, "Don't you DARE come in here doing all the things that I do, because it's WRONG when you do them but RIGHT when I do."

Did I miss any, Ron? (sorry, Sally?)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

#1. If I was attention seeking I would not be telling you to stop stalking me.

#2. I don't need you to tell me where I belong, GFY.

#3. I forgot that Chef and I are powerful enough to completely change Rival Central from something only YOU think it is into something else. :rolleyes:

#4. Betters?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMMFAO!! You have the biggest superiority complex I have EVER seen in ANYONE.

#5. In light of your superiority complex, I don't expect you to think ANYONE could EVER POSSIBLY be smarter than thou nor more influential over EVERYTHING. But, hey we all have our quirks. Some of us just choose to actually DEAL with them instead of trying to intimidate and pound your chest on a message board forum.

You have given new meanings to the words "Hypocrite" and "Internet Tough Guy"

Congrats, $hithead. ;)

Still too stupid to understand, huh? Ah, Well........laugh.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

JB's Greatest Hits...

Hey, kid...

Nancy and Sally...

You're a TATFer, while we all know real football (even though NONE of my posts contain actual football knowledge)...

You are HOMERS, while we are all objective experts who just can't find an ESPN job.

And the ever popular, "Don't you DARE come in here doing all the things that I do, because it's WRONG when you do them but RIGHT when I do."

Did I miss any, Ron? (sorry, Sally?)

It's funny how one of the few that would take credit for this bumbling idiot is another TATFer that is simply here to talk down any team that isn't the Falcons.laugh.gif

It's funny how one of the few that would take credit for this bumbling idiot is another TATFer that is simply here to talk down any team that isn't the Falcons.laugh.gif

Keep playin' those greatest hits, jb. :lol:

And I don't talk down any team that doesn't start with some ridiculous statement like, "My qb who has never made the playoffs, never beaten the Falcons, doesn't beat winning teams and has never finished better than third in the division is better than an 11 win average, division winner, #1 seed in the playoffs winning qb."

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Keep playin' those greatest hits, jb. :lol:

And I don't talk down any team that doesn't start with some ridiculous statement like, "My qb who has never made the playoffs, never beaten the Falcons, doesn't beat winning teams and has never finished better than third in the division is better than an 11 win average, division winner, #1 seed in the playoffs winning qb."

You've gotta be high! At some point or another you've talked down EVERY team of EVERY regular Poster here except your beloved Falcons that haven't done $HIT! Read your sig. fella. It shows how little you really know about being objective and does nothing but reek of jealousy and envy. You stick up for Sally simply because she's the ONLY one here that's as big of a homer as you!rolleyes.gif

You've gotta be high! At some point or another you've talked down EVERY team of EVERY regular Poster here except your beloved Falcons that haven't done $HIT! Read your sig. fella. It shows how little you really know about being objective and does nothing but reek of jealousy and envy. You stick up for Sally simply because she's the ONLY one here that's as big of a homer as you!rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I talked down the Buccs after 15 pages of Freeman is better than Ryan nonsense. I talked down the Cowboys after numerous personal and football related posts by PP and vanilla. I have always talked down the Saints; they are our most relevant rivals. I only laid into the Panthers AFTER 08 Champs chimed in on the Freeman/Ryan thread.

I have STARTED nothing; I've only held my own in the face of contant Falcon bashing.

YOU'VE gotta be high! (no stretch to the imagination there! :P ) RARELY if ever does a rival have anything nice to say here about the Falcons, yet you accuse me of getting down on rival teams. Have you even read the shyte this forum has produced about the Falcons in the last month or so?? Maybe if YOU guys would act like you say this board USED to act, we could get past these p!ssing contests.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yeah, I talked down the Buccs after 15 pages of Freeman is better than Ryan nonsense. I talked down the Cowboys after numerous personal and football related posts by PP and vanilla. I have always talked down the Saints; they are our most relevant rivals. I only laid into the Panthers AFTER 08 Champs chimed in on the Freeman/Ryan thread.

I have STARTED nothing; I've only held my own in the face of contant Falcon bashing.

YOU'VE gotta be high! (no stretch to the imagination there! :P ) RARELY if ever does a rival have anything nice to say here about the Falcons, yet you accuse me of getting down on rival teams. Have you even read the shyte this forum has produced about the Falcons in the last month or so?? Maybe if YOU guys would act like you say this board USED to act, we could get past these p!ssing contests.

You've held nothing but show your contempt for anyone that says anything the least bit Anti-Falcon. You refuse to acknowledge past accomplishments of any other team but the Falcons.

You JUST got done posting in another thread that the BUCS aren't even worthy of discussion here.

You're completely full of **** and the sad thing is I know just from your posts of the last month or so that even if the BUCS were to go 16-0 and win the Lombardi Trophy (NOT THAT I'M SAYING THEY WILL OR EVEN COULD) you'd still be sticking to that ridiculous signature of yours. You're nothing but a Homer that likes to start $hit. I will tip my hat to you that.....at least you can handle it and don't make yourself out to be a 10 year old girl like your pal Sally.wink.gif

You've held nothing but show your contempt for anyone that says anything the least bit Anti-Falcon.

Still done in a defensive manner. There's only two or three dudes here that are even sticking up for the Falcons at all. Don't shyte all over my team and I won't shyte all over you.

You refuse to acknowledge past accomplishments of any other team but the Falcons.

Because you use your past accomplishments as a tool to tear into the hearts of Falcon fans. Sure you got a Lombardi ten years ago, but you use it like a prison shank as if a ten year old trophy is the reason you are currently a better team.

You JUST got done posting in another thread that the BUCS aren't even worthy of discussion here.

Because despite your delusional post ramblings, they will not be relevant this year. Next year, maybe, if they get a competent head coach. I'll discuss them, but not in the same manner as the Falcons and Saints, because they are not yet in the same category as the Falcons and Saints.

You're completely full of **** and the sad thing is I know just from your posts of the last month or so that even if the BUCS were to go 16-0 and win the Lombardi Trophy (NOT THAT I'M SAYING THEY WILL OR EVEN COULD) you'd still be sticking to that ridiculous signature of yours. You're nothing but a Homer (DRINK) that likes to start $hit. I will tip my hat to you that.....at least you can handle it and don't make yourself out to be a 10 year old girl like your pal Sally.wink.gif

And you are nothing but an equal HOMER who likes to CONTINUE shyte. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

jeffrey, clearwater beach

steve, in your opinion how is better right now matt ryan or josh freeman? personally freeman is one of a kind to me.

Steve Wyche, NFL.com

Jeffrey, Right now, Matt Ryan. A year or two from now, it could very well be Josh Freeman. Josh is making some major gains and making them quickly. Ryan was more Pro ready and has played like it. He's also had a better team to work with. Freeman and the Bucs are on the rise, though. The NFC South could turn out to be the best division in the NFL for a second straight year. Yeah, I said it.

Funny how Steve Wyche is saying the same thing I've been but I've been told I'm simply a homer for saying it. rolleyes.gif

Didn't Wyche use to cover the Falcons?

jeffrey, clearwater beach

steve, in your opinion how is better right now matt ryan or josh freeman? personally freeman is one of a kind to me.

Steve Wyche, NFL.com

Jeffrey, Right now, Matt Ryan. A year or two from now, it could very well be Josh Freeman. Josh is making some major gains and making them quickly. Ryan was more Pro ready and has played like it. He's also had a better team to work with. Freeman and the Bucs are on the rise, though. The NFC South could turn out to be the best division in the NFL for a second straight year. Yeah, I said it.

Funny how Steve Wyche is saying the same thing I've been but I've been told I'm simply a homer for saying it. rolleyes.gif

Didn't Wyche use to cover the Falcons?

Lol jb, yo my name is jeff and I live on clearwater beach. I asked steve this question, how funny.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Lol jb, yo my name is jeff and I live on clearwater beach. I asked steve this question, how funny.

No $HIT????????? That IS funny!!!

Great question. It was an equally good, objective answer but the TATFers will have NO PART of something like that.laugh.gif