Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

2-0 against the buccies last season > that a couple of % points in passer rating considering Joshie Pooh was just managing games and couldn't pull the comeback wins out like Ice could! ;)

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

I find it rather amusing that just because you all (Ryan in particular) were fortunate enough to win 13 games last season tin your eyes it's pretty much a given that you'll win at least that much this season.laugh.gif

I find it rather amusing that just because you all (Ryan in particular) were fortunate enough to win 13 games last season tin your eyes it's pretty much a given that you'll win at least that much this season.laugh.gif

I mentioned that somewhere.......

How do you get that from this?

WFW wrote: "2-0 against the buccies last season > that a couple of % points in passer rating considering Joshie Pooh was just managing games and couldn't pull the comeback wins out like Ice could! "

He never even mentioned our win total, only that sweeping the Bucs trumped Freeman's better QB rating.:rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How do you get that from this?

WFW wrote: "2-0 against the buccies last season > that a couple of % points in passer rating considering Joshie Pooh was just managing games and couldn't pull the comeback wins out like Ice could! "

He never even mentioned our win total, only that sweeping the Bucs trumped Freeman's better QB rating.:rolleyes:

Yes, and that did him a helluva lotto good didn't it? Besides, I wasn't talkin' to you. The post was meant for WFW....

Look Sally, You hate my responses to others I suggest you quit reading them. You go back and take a look at WFW's last 100 posts and you'll see a pattern. But if that's to difficult I suggest you stick to tearing down Aqib. You KNOW, Things that you know a bit about.rolleyes.gif

Where does the idea come from that Freeman doesn't get 4th quarter comebacks?

Ryan - 46 starts - 8 fourth quarter comebacks

Freeman - 26 starts - 7 fourth quarter comebacks

I AIN'T GOT NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT JOSH.

THE GUY IS A WINNER. B)

An thats why your loved, in all honesty the only knock I have with matt is he isnt as good as free.

Still 20 teams that would trade the farm for matty.

I'm not knocking Freeman, I think he's awesome, but after thirty pages of posts I haven't seen any logical reason for saying he's better than Ryan. He had great games against bad teams (I know that's been said a million times). Ryan led a clock controlling offense.. So his yardage, and TD...(and interceptions) arent as inflated as some other QBs who bomb it out. Maybe the bucs do that to, I honestly don't know. I'd say Freeman is close to Ryan, but there isnt enough evidence yet to say he's better yet.

After Ryan's first or second year, if I had said he was better than.. Eli Manning, or some one on that level (which he probably was) I would get laughed at. Somebody's probably already replying with a manic fury with some copy and pasted stats, but the point is it's hard to believe after only two seasons, some one who has yet to prove they can beat a good team, win a division, or even a wild card is better than Ryan.

Sure you can put Freeman's stats next to Ryans, and say hey look at this, this proves it, but put Freeman's stats next to anyone you want.. put them next to Peyton Manning's... are you on the Colt's message boards telling them freeman is better than Peyton Manning? cause if you look at last year's stats vs Manning's, Freeman was looking pretty good

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I'm not knocking Freeman, I think he's awesome, but after thirty pages of posts I haven't seen any logical reason for saying he's better than Ryan. He had great games against bad teams (I know that's been said a million times). Ryan led a clock controlling offense.. So his yardage, and TD...(and interceptions) arent as inflated as some other QBs who bomb it out. Maybe the bucs do that to, I honestly don't know. I'd say Freeman is close to Ryan, but there isnt enough evidence yet to say he's better yet.

After Ryan's first or second year, if I had said he was better than.. Eli Manning, or some one on that level (which he probably was) I would get laughed at. Somebody's probably already replying with a manic fury with some copy and pasted stats, but the point is it's hard to believe after only two seasons, some one who has yet to prove they can beat a good team, win a division, or even a wild card is better than Ryan.

Sure you can put Freeman's stats next to Ryans, and say hey look at this, this proves it, but put Freeman's stats next to anyone you want.. put them next to Peyton Manning's... are you on the Colt's message boards telling them freeman is better than Peyton Manning? cause if you look at last year's stats vs Manning's, Freeman was looking pretty good

But Nobody here is saying Freeman's better than Peyton Manning. We're saying he's better than Matt Ryan. We've already explained why. You don't agree? No sweat, we understand. wink.gif

But Nobody here is saying Freeman's better than Peyton Manning. We're saying he's better than Matt Ryan. We've already explained why. You don't agree? No sweat, we understand. %7Boption%7D

LIKE I'VE ALWAYS SAID Jb, I DON'T READ STATS ...

I READ SCORE BOARDS. THEY TELL ME ALL I WANT

TO KNOW. B)