Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

there was never a thread that said ryan was better then elway. if you are referring to the thread that said that ryan's numbers through three years were better then elways, then that was addressed.

Which would lead any logical person to conclude that Ryan is better than Elway, through 3 years.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and freeman is better then ryan b/c ryan lost two playoff games, despite the fact that freeman has failed to qualify for the playoffs. ryan is defined by what has already happened, freeman is defined by what they say he WILL do whenever he does qualify. and falcon fans are the homers :wacko:

Well is it or is it not the QB's fault if a team wins a game or not?

It isn't for the falcons against green bay it was all the defenses fault

20-29 186 yds 1 TD 2 ints (1 pick six) and 1 lost fumble by the melted one, but come on man lay off the guy.

The defense didn't show up and caused little Mattie melt to make poor decisions with the ball.

That's what I'm getting at! Matt Ryan is better than Freeman because they made it one week further than the Bucs! However its not Ryan's fault they got blown out! It is Freeman's fault that they only won 10 games. So one QB gets credit for wins and the other only gets credit for the defeats?

That's what I'm getting at! Matt Ryan is better than Freeman because they made it one week further than the Bucs! However its not Ryan's fault they got blown out! It is Freeman's fault that they only won 10 games. So one QB gets credit for wins and the other only gets credit for the defeats?

It's the whole double standard that some Falcons fans set. Freeman is already a good Qb, and will only get better. I mean, a 25-6 TD-INT ratio his 2nd year starting? That's insane. I count losses by the team, although the QB usually has the most to do with a win or loss. Freeman put up great stats with a lot of rookies/first year starters. Scary.

and freeman is better then ryan b/c ryan lost two playoff games, despite the fact that freeman has failed to qualify for the playoffs. ryan is defined by what has already happened, freeman is defined by what they say he WILL do whenever he does qualify. and falcon fans are the homers :wacko:

By that logic sanchez and flacco would be the best, we all know that aint the case.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

20-29 186 yds 1 TD 2 ints (1 pick six) and 1 lost fumble by the melted one, but come on man lay off the guy.

The defense didn't show up and caused little Mattie melt to make poor decisions with the ball.

That's pretty much what they're trying to get us to believe.rolleyes.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

RYAN, RYAN, RYAN

EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT RYAN.

HE MUST REALLY BE SOMETHING SPECIAL! :D

Perhaps, but NOT nearly as special as Josh Freeman!wink.gif

but look at that completion %

that's like Aikman right there

Edited by UptownHardHitta
Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I LIKE JOSH, REMEMBER, I TOLD YOU WHEN THE BUCS

DRAFTED HIM, THAT IF THE BUCS GAVE HIM A CHANCE ....

HE WOULD BE GOOD!

But you are a real minority here Rev. An actual OBJECTIVE Falcon fan. A rare breed indeed.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

ARE WE ALL YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT?

BUT ON SECOND THOUGHT .. I CAN UNDERSTAND

YOUR WORRY. B):D

He never said he was worried about the Falcons.

He never said he was worried about the Falcons.

HE SAID AND I QUOTE: "THATS BAD NEWS FOR THE FALCONS."

IF HE AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT US ... THEN WHY IS IT ONLY

BAD NEWS FOR US? WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE DIVISION,

THE CONFERENCE ... THE NFL? IF TAMPA HAS IMPROVED LIKE

HE SAYS ..... THEY'D BE BAD NEWS FOR MORE THAN JUST US. :D