Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, dang all I asked was what ryan does better than josh.

Everyone got mad and still I have no answer, yea I seen cheffs words but dude obviously only sees freeman the two times we play.

Whats with sally going off on jb???

You're high. I'm a football fan with Sunday Ticket and TiVo. I watch all South games except the Panthers, who were irrelevant last season (no offense 08Champs)

I answered your question back with concrete facts, not opinions. You claim to have seen it and dismiss it!!?? And WE'RE the homers!!??

CHILD, PLEASE!! :wacko: :wacko:

And what's with taking offense at what the new guy said to jb? Sensitive, all of a sudden, are we??

Edited by Falconcheff

How is ryans decision making better when frees stats say other wise, and how in gods name do u figure ryan performs better when blitzed?

Seriously I'm calling BS on all those points

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE READ MY ANSWER!! :angry: THE FACTS ARE POSTED THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE!! :angry:

This is exactly why this is such a BS forum. Every one of you Rivals will stick up for the other team; Buccs fans stick up for Saints, Saints fans stick up for Buccs, Cowturd fans even getting in on the action, and 08Champs is just happy his team isn't the brunt of the ridicule, but not one of you will give even the most obvious props to a Falcon.

I mean, 27 pages of this thread and NOT ONE Rival team fan honestly thinks Ryan is better than Freeman?? You all CLAIM to be objective, then pile on the Falcons even when it goes against rational logic, pure facts, etc.

Really, Dago, vanilla, Ray... one of you guys has to have a brain; why don't you manup and take the obvious objective winner here? I mean, Freeman hasn't sniffed the playoffs, has a worse regular season record, hasn't finished better than third in the division, yet you're going to hack on a single play from a bad game as a reason he's better than Ryan?? CHILD PLEASE!! Either be objective or claim a hater, but don't be a hater and claim objective; that's just being a tool

I'm not asking you to slobber over the Falcons by any means, but things would be a lot more "normal" as you like to call it before all us "homers" came in, if you would truly be as objective as you all claim to be. But dealing with constant nonsense is wearisome.

PICK UP YOUR GAME, RC!

/rant :mellow:

Edited by Falconcheff

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE READ MY ANSWER!! :angry: THE FACTS ARE POSTED THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE!! :angry:

This is exactly why this is such a BS forum. Every one of you Rivals will stick up for the other team; Buccs fans stick up for Saints, Saints fans stick up for Buccs, Cowturd fans even getting in on the action, and 08Champs is just happy his team isn't the brunt of the ridicule, but not one of you will give even the most obvious props to a Falcon.

I mean, 27 pages of this thread and NOT ONE Rival team fan honestly thinks Ryan is better than Freeman?? You all CLAIM to be objective, then pile on the Falcons even when it goes against rational logic, pure facts, etc.

I'm not asking you to slobber over the Falcons by any means, but things would be a lot more "normal" as you like to call it before all us "homers" came in, if you would truly be as objective as you all claim to be. But dealing with constant nonsense is wearisome.

PICK UP YOUR GAME, RC!

Well when giving an opinion, it's exactly that, an opinion. If Freeman played for the Falcons and Ryan for the Buccies, my answer would be the same. I mean your taking one QB 0-0 in the playoffs and another 0-2 and asking which one is better. We all know football is a team sport and the QB is not the only responsible party in a win or loss. Based on what I've seen of both players, I feel Freeman's stats compare favorably to Ryan's while not having favorable supporting players, meaning he does as much with less. That's the kind of player I want on my team...

Edited by Big_L

Really, Dago, vanilla, Ray... one of you guys has to have a brain; why don't you manup and take the obvious objective winner here? I mean, Freeman hasn't sniffed the playoffs, has a worse regular season record, hasn't finished better than third in the division, yet you're going to hack on a single play from a bad game as a reason he's better than Ryan?? CHILD PLEASE!! Either be objective or claim a hater, but don't be a hater and claim objective; that's just being a tool

PICK UP YOUR GAME, RC!

You jus got troll'd

Well when giving an opinion, it's exactly that, an opinion. If Freeman played for the Falcons and Ryan for the Buccies, my answer would be the same. I mean your taking one QB 0-0 in the playoffs and another 0-2 and asking which one is better. We all know football is a team sport and the QB is not the only responsible party in a win or loss. Based on what I've seen of both players, I feel Freeman's stats compare favorably to Ryan's while not having favorable supporting players, meaning he does as much with less. That's the kind of player I want on my team...

FINALLY an answer that lends itself to discussion!! Thank you.

Question: If qb's are not the determinate factor in wins/losses, why does Ryan's playoff record factor into your decision?

And objectively (and I've actually said it before), I think that with Williams and Blount and his beefy Oline, Freeman's supporting cast is not that much inferior to Ryan's. I've always said Tampa is a talented team that is being held back by poor coaching.

FINALLY an answer that lends itself to discussion!! Thank you.

Question: If qb's are not the determinate factor in wins/losses, why does Ryan's playoff record factor into your decision?

And objectively (and I've actually said it before), I think that with Williams and Blount and his beefy Oline, Freeman's supporting cast is not that much inferior to Ryan's. I've always said Tampa is a talented team that is being held back by poor coaching.

Ryan's playoff record factors into my decision because no matter how I feel it's fair or unfair, a QB's playoff record is the measuring stick of a QB's success.

You jus got troll'd

Look, I'm just a little sick of the constant Falcon bashing here. There's fans from five different teams here, but nobody gets on any other team than the Falcons. We had a better season than ANY of you last year; we watched our team win more games (and a couple tough losses) than any of your teams gave you; I'd like to join in some Cowboy bashing or some Panther bashing at some time, but there's never any of those threads going (just 27 pages of some ridiculous nonsense) and I'm always too busy defending the Falcons.

Ryan's playoff record factors into my decision because no matter how I feel it's fair or unfair, a QB's playoff record is the measuring stick of a QB's success.

I appreciate at least you're open with your bias.

So the fact that one qb can reach the playoffs twice while the other has never gone doesn't factor, but you're going to neg the guy who got there twice because he hasn't won those two particular games?

Thank you for at least engaging in honest prejudice :D

I appreciate at least you're open with your bias.

So the fact that one qb can reach the playoffs twice while the other has never gone doesn't factor, but you're going to neg the guy who got there twice because he hasn't won those two particular games?

Thank you for at least engaging in honest prejudice :D

Anytime! Also, I'd say Ryan had the two worst games of his career in the playoffs! Do I think Ryan is a bad QB, no. It's if I was starting a team and I had Ryan or Freeman to pick from, I'd go with Joshie Pooh. Now that could all change this upcoming season if Ryan lights it up and does something in the playoffs and Freeman pulls an Alex Smith.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I've never seen anyone trash freeman, or say he's not making it? The only thing I'm seeing is you pitch a ***** everytime some one says Ryan is the better QB..which he is. I think you've gotten so miserable watching the bucs swirl around the toilet, the only enjoyment you get out of life is dogging the falcons, and their fans.

This thread was started back in September 2010. You've been here in may of 2011. So much for your Credibility here. Lemmee guess, you've been reading this board for years and just recently decided to sign up and start posting.rolleyes.gif

Of course the other Homers from TATF will back you because they feel so disrespected seeing as the majority of us here don't share in their love affair with Matt "Stain" Ryan.

This thread was started back in September 2010. You've been here in may of 2011. So much for your Credibility here. Lemmee guess, you've been reading this board for years and just recently decided to sign up and start posting.rolleyes.gif

Of course the other Homers from TATF will back you because they feel so disrespected seeing as the majority of us here don't share in their love affair with Matt "Stain" Ryan.

Well like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I gave my reasons for mine on this matter.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Look, I'm just a little sick of the constant Falcon bashing here. There's fans from five different teams here, but nobody gets on any other team than the Falcons. We had a better season than ANY of you last year; we watched our team win more games (and a couple tough losses) than any of your teams gave you; I'd like to join in some Cowboy bashing or some Panther bashing at some time, but there's never any of those threads going (just 27 pages of some ridiculous nonsense) and I'm always too busy defending the Falcons.

It's only been like that since the end of last season due to all TATFers coming over here trying to tell us how terrific your team is after a very humiliating loss in the playoffs.

so you pick the player who has yet to qualify for the playoffs over the guy who has done it twice in three years and done it as a rookie. and if record is what you are basing this off of why pick the guy who finishes with a worse one every year?

so you pick the player who has yet to qualify for the playoffs over the guy who has done it twice in three years and done it as a rookie. and if record is what you are basing this off of why pick the guy who finishes with a worse one every year?

Well, I would pick Joshie Pooh because he is constantly improving season after season. IN MY OPINION Ryan has leveled off and he is what he is.

I defend the cowboys whenever needed. Those threads die.

I don't remember if I ever said Freeman was better then Ryan but I know I said I'd take Josh over matt.

I think right now Ryan is what he is the guy came into the league as the most NFL ready QB in his draft.

Freeman was a little more raw and has more room to grow. I'm banking on his growth and size when making that decision.

Yet I still would not trade Tony for either.

Thicken up that skin Nancy.

Whatever. I came home late last night looking for football and all I got was this crap, so I got fed up. Big deal. So sue me.

And what is there to defend?? The Turds have sucked for twenty years since Troy, Emmitt and Cokey left; your qb undeniably lost his team a playoff game with his fumblitis, and you all played so bad last year that you got your coach fired midseason. How do you "defend" that?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I defend the cowboys whenever needed. Those threads die.

I don't remember if I ever said Freeman was better then Ryan but I know I said I'd take Josh over matt.

I think right now Ryan is what he is the guy came into the league as the most NFL ready QB in his draft.

Freeman was a little more raw and has more room to grow. I'm banking on his growth and size when making that decision.

Yet I still would not trade Tony for either.

Thicken up that skin Nancy.

I think it's SALLY.wink.gif

Well maybe that should of been addressed in the "Better than Elway" thread.

there was never a thread that said ryan was better then elway. if you are referring to the thread that said that ryan's numbers through three years were better then elways, then that was addressed.

Ryan is the exception to the rule, apparently he hit his ceiling right after puberty.:wacko:

and freeman is better then ryan b/c ryan lost two playoff games, despite the fact that freeman has failed to qualify for the playoffs. ryan is defined by what has already happened, freeman is defined by what they say he WILL do whenever he does qualify. and falcon fans are the homers :wacko: