Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

An RC pool with money involved!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Not a bad idea. Everyone that has a good idea should place a predetermined amount in a PayPal account (or a Swiss Bank Account, for those of us who don't want their cash followed). But who gets to determine his NEW name? We can't let him do it......for OBVIOUS reasons.laugh.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

We would have to do it March Madness style and set up a bracket. 64 spots for players that paid$ 5 to play. Each name goes against another and is voted on here. All money donated to charity.

Great idea! Tax deductible!

Asscan/AssFalCan/Ron Burgundy should go along with that.

We have to have a way of enforcing him to use the name that is finally chosen though. Somebody check with the Mods.

Great idea! Tax deductible!

Asscan/AssFalCan/Ron Burgundy should go along with that.

We have to have a way of enforcing him to use the name that is finally chosen though. Somebody check with the Mods.

This would be classic! He would have to use the name in TATF as well.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

This would be classic! He would have to use the name in TATF as well.

Absolutely!

How about IHEARTSHITTYBRITCHES? laugh.gif

We would have to do it March Madness style and set up a bracket. 64 spots for players that paid$ 5 to play. Each name goes against another and is voted on here. All money donated to charity.

Sounds like it could be fixed though. I mean he could pm 'let's say ole WFW' with his new name? I would not partake in such shenanigans though!

Someone please name me one thing ryan can do or does better than joshie?

Cause I'm haven a hard time here....

1) LEAD HIS TEAM TO REGULAR SEASON WINS.

2)Read and react to a blitz...

from an earlier post...

"only Aaron Rodgers finished with a higher grade than Ryan when teams blitzed him."

3) Make a positive play on third down...

Quarterbacks, Positive Plays on 3rd Downs

Rank Player Team Positive Plays 3rd Down Positive Plays % of Positive Plays on 3rd Down

1 Matt Ryan ATL 200 88 44.00%

There's three things for you. Three very key aspects of being a professional qb: WINS, beating blitzes, and managing the most crucial down in football.

Now can we end this charade of a thread!!??

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

1) LEAD HIS TEAM TO REGULAR SEASON WINS.

2)Read and react to a blitz...

from an earlier post...

"only Aaron Rodgers finished with a higher grade than Ryan when teams blitzed him."

3) Make a positive play on third down...

Quarterbacks, Positive Plays on 3rd Downs

Rank Player Team Positive Plays 3rd Down Positive Plays % of Positive Plays on 3rd Down

1 Matt Ryan ATL 200 88 44.00%

There's three things for you. Three very key aspects of being a professional qb: WINS, beating blitzes, and managing the most crucial down in football.

Now can we end this charade of a thread!!??

I will admit those are three very big reasons to give you all hope but it says nothing about his ability to get the ball down the field and a good portion of that 3rd down conversion rate is White & Gonzalez. Not to mention it sure as heII hasn't helped him when it really counts (in the playoffs) has it? You all may think him a leader and that's understandable seeing as he's ALL you've got to hang your hopes on. But I along with more than a few others here would take Freeman over him EVERY time!

I will admit those are three very big reasons to give you all hope but it says nothing about his ability to get the ball down the field and a good portion of that 3rd down conversion rate is White & Gonzalez. Not to mention it sure as heII hasn't helped him when it really counts (in the playoffs) has it? You all may think him a leader and that's understandable seeing as he's ALL you've got to hang your hopes on. But I along with more than a few others here would take Freeman over him EVERY time!

The operative word is few jb...