Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sit here for the rest of my life and wait for a single quote of me saying our defense last year was vaunted, or even good.

Every one looked good against our defense last year. I hope you didn't go out and buy a bobby rainey jersey after that game lol

Funny I think the Falcons are better than the bucs and you perceive that as I think our whole teams are allpros and we're going to the Super bowl. Maybe it's you who's seeing stars

The vaunted defense is what you keep telling us the Falcons will have this season, at least when compared to the Bucs.

You go ahead and keep believing how great Atlanta will be when compared to the Bucs. They may be, then again, they may not. Either way, I'm dialing back my expectations considering all the changes we've made. It more than likely will take us some time to gel as a team, even though there's more talent than on the Falcons roster. I believe we may be asking a lot for an Andy Reid/ Chiefs type turnaround this season.

I just want to see what you have to say when the Falcons don't live up to the same lofty expectations you had going into last season. I know....they're so much better than their 4-12 record indicates.

Last season NEVER really happened!rolleyes.giftongue.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

You said he was a Top 10 QB, if you're delusional enough to believe he's rated in the top 5, that's your issue, and again.....I disagree.

ok so why do you think he isn't a top rated qb? is it because the media says almost every season ryan will put the team on his back? or that ryan will now the the leader of the team? they say it nearly every year.

so why do you believe he isn't a top rated qb? i am wondering about this. He wins games he does his best to put his team in a position to win(not against arizona for some reason) but he puts his team in the best position to win, the defense just decides not to play. He makes mistakes in the playoffs, he makes mistakes in the regular season. So what warrants him not being a top rated qb?

The vaunted defense is what you keep telling us the Falcons will have this season, at least when compared to the Bucs.

You go ahead and keep believing how great Atlanta will be when compared to the Bucs. They may be, then again, they may not. Either way, I'm dialing back my expectations considering all the changes we've made. It more than likely will take us some time to gel as a team, even though there's more talent than on the Falcons roster. I believe we may be asking a lot for an Andy Reid/ Chiefs type turnaround this season.

I just want to see what you have to say when the Falcons don't live up to the same lofty expectations you had going into last season. I know....they're so much better than their 4-12 record indicates.

Last season NEVER really happened!rolleyes.giftongue.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

last season did happen. And it exposed weaknesses that we have.

our corner situation is very good right now.

safety?? well we will see

linebackers? we got a gem in worrilow and bartu but they aren't great by any means. and maybe this year we will see a difference.

dline? babs is probably the only one i believe is a good playmaker. the rest.... not so much.

wrs? even last year with gonzo and hd we had a pretty good run that kept us in games.

te? people think us losing gonzo is going to make this team worse, I do not see that happening.

oline? well i hope to god it is better

rb? some solid starters and maybe a great rusher(this season depends)

qb? one of the best in the league. NOT THE BEST, just one of the best.

so yeah we have issues that need to be fixed but doesn't everyone? last year was an example of how bad we became and now we have to fix those critical errors.

but let's right off the falcons and say they are going to suck this year and the rest of the nfc south is going to be power houses.

last season did happen. And it exposed weaknesses that we have.

our corner situation is very good right now.

safety?? well we will see

linebackers? we got a gem in worrilow and bartu but they aren't great by any means. and maybe this year we will see a difference.

dline? babs is probably the only one i believe is a good playmaker. the rest.... not so much.

wrs? even last year with gonzo and hd we had a pretty good run that kept us in games.

te? people think us losing gonzo is going to make this team worse, I do not see that happening.

oline? well i hope to god it is better

rb? some solid starters and maybe a great rusher(this season depends)

qb? one of the best in the league. NOT THE BEST, just one of the best.

so yeah we have issues that need to be fixed but doesn't everyone? last year was an example of how bad we became and now we have to fix those critical errors.

but let's right off the falcons and say they are going to suck this year and the rest of the nfc south is going to be power houses.

Yes, but according to some here the Falcons are the ONLY ones that made the correct moves to fix their deficiencies. lol

Yes, but according to some here the Falcons are the ONLY ones that made the correct moves to fix their deficiencies. lol

lol, well some bucs fans believe their team is the best. but you don't see us making fun of them like you do to us(at least I dont)

our defense was putrid and so was our offensive line, our oline may be better this season.

but our D is very questionable right now.

we need to build our defense through the draft. but we need to protect our 100mil investment as well.

lol, well some bucs fans believe their team is the best. but you don't see us making fun of them like you do to us(at least I dont)

our defense was putrid and so was our offensive line, our oline may be better this season.

but our D is very questionable right now.

we need to build our defense through the draft. but we need to protect our 100mil investment as well.

You show me a Buc fan that thinks the Bucs are the best team in the south and I'll show you a photo of DD, Des2.0 and WFL. They're all in the same boat, think their team is absolute when compared to others. That $120 million investment has lost at least 30 to 40% of its value in only one year. So much for investment dollars.wink.png

You show me a Buc fan that thinks the Bucs are the best team in the south and I'll show you a photo of DD, Des2.0 and WFL. They're all in the same boat, think their team is absolute when compared to others. That $120 million investment has lost at least 30 to 40% of its value in only one year. So much for investment dollars.wink.png

you!

:P

you do know there are fans that are diehard fans, homers and even some that just want their team to do well.

which are you?

which am i?

every team has them.

http://bucstop.com/2014-articles/dont-buy-the-hype-the-bucs-can-beat-nfc-south-teams.html

This guy isn't saying they're the best in the south but he's using some blind homer buclogic that you'd be slinging emoticons all over if it were a Falcon fan.

http://bucstop.com/2...outh-teams.html

This guy isn't saying they're the best in the south but he's using some blind homer buclogic that you'd be slinging emoticons all over if it were a Falcon fan.

I think he's talking directly about YOU!laugh.pnglaugh.png

"These people just look at how the Bucs played last year and assume it will be the same way again, thats all predictions are anymore. No one goes out on a bubble and makes a bold prediction. No one says the Patriots will crash and burn (they will one of these years) or that Kansas City is going to the Playoffs after a 2 win season. People just take the safe bet and basically retread what happened last year, but that never works. There is always a few good teams that will fall from grace, and also a losing squad that will be the cinderella for the year."

I think he's talking directly about YOU!laugh.pnglaugh.png

"These people just look at how the Bucs played last year and assume it will be the same way again, thats all predictions are anymore. No one goes out on a bubble and makes a bold prediction. No one says the Patriots will crash and burn (they will one of these years) or that Kansas City is going to the Playoffs after a 2 win season. People just take the safe bet and basically retread what happened last year, but that never works. There is always a few good teams that will fall from grace, and also a losing squad that will be the cinderella for the year."

Hmm so what's all the talk about the Falcons being 4 n 12 last year? That seems to be all you can focus on.

Bucs haven't been good in years. I'm not just talking about last year

Maybe because theres no need to? Every single RC regular Is well aware of WFWs game.

Soooo it's ok for WTF to say whatever he wants without getting chastised...but,if jb says something about Ryan it's ok to try and rip him a new one!?

Meez was right! RCDS!!!

I don't understand why some Falcon fans downplay the loss of Gonzo like you're not even gonna notice him being gone. The dude was older, but d*mn if he still didn't produce at a high level for a tight end. Even at his age last season Gonzo > Olsen, and Olsen is one of the better tight ends in the league and I'd absolutely hate to lose him right now without a proven replacement - even if he can't block for ****.

He was a crafty veteran (who pushed off like crazy) that always found ways to make **** happen on 3rd down or in the red zone. He's the GOAT for a reason.

Edited by Luke Nukem

I don't understand why some Falcon fans downplay the loss of Gonzo like you're not even gonna notice him being gone. The dude was older, but d*mn if he still didn't produce at a high level for a tight end. Even at his age last season Gonzo > Olsen, and Olsen is one of the better tight ends in the league and I'd absolutely hate to lose him right now without a proven replacement - even if he can't block for ****.

He was a crafty veteran (who pushed off like crazy) that always found ways to make **** happen on 3rd down or in the red zone. He's the GOAT for a reason.

I am pretty sure all Falcon fans know losing Gonzo will hurt. I also think most Falcon fans have been wanting to get away from him at the same time. If you've been around enough and read through TATF enough Gonzo is blamed for a lot of things. I just think Falcon fans are ready to open up the passing game a bit more by stretching the field which is something Gonzo couldn't do. He was as close to an automatic 1st down as it comes in the NFL but Falcon fans are hoping with him gone the field will get bigger. I seriously doubt anyone of us in naive enough to think it'll be a pain free transition though. Fingers crossed we get the run game working again to help ease that though too.

I am pretty sure all Falcon fans know losing Gonzo will hurt. I also think most Falcon fans have been wanting to get away from him at the same time. If you've been around enough and read through TATF enough Gonzo is blamed for a lot of things. I just think Falcon fans are ready to open up the passing game a bit more by stretching the field which is something Gonzo couldn't do. He was as close to an automatic 1st down as it comes in the NFL but Falcon fans are hoping with him gone the field will get bigger. I seriously doubt anyone of us in naive enough to think it'll be a pain free transition though. Fingers crossed we get the run game working again to help ease that though too.

You all have Jones and White!!! What more do you need to"Open up and Stretch the field"? If that's the case, you all aren't doing something right. I think that's what Rivals don't understand, you all dismiss his loss with THIS kind of logic.

Im sorry but TG's 409 catches say he was important, alot more than most falcon fans want to admit.

Its hard to replace an 80 catch a year receiver. Sure, White and Jones can make up some of those catches but not nearly all of them. HD has always been pretty much nothing while the other two were on the field.

I hear that the falcons are going away from the pass catching TE. Look at the top five offenses last season and see what they have in common. A vertical pass catching TE. Julius Thomas, Jimmy, Pettigrew, Gates & Bennett.

Even though I dont consider Pettigrew to be that good, he still had 64 catches on the year.