Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

The Falcons still hold the lead in the series against the Saints. The Saints fans trade marked bags on their heads. Just because the Saints found some success in the past few years doesn't erase the fact that they have been the laughing stock on the NFC West/South. They are one Brees away from medicore/terrible again.

What does that make you? It took you what 43 years to get back to back winning seasons. You are one roddy white or Turner from being picking in the top 5 next season. Reason I say Turner and White and not Ryan? Be ause Ryan can't get it done without them two guys.

The Falcons still hold the lead in the series against the Saints. The Saints fans trade marked bags on their heads. Just because the Saints found some success in the past few years doesn't erase the fact that they have been the laughing stock on the NFC West/South. They are one Brees away from medicore/terrible again.

tell you what

I will enjoy my Lombardi trophy while you just cuddle up to that series victories trophy...

What do you mean the "trophy they don't even have anymore"? Did you steal it? I know we still have ours locked up in a beautiful glass Trophy Case over at One BUC Place. Whenever I'm near there and I want to feel good I walk thru the lobby and admire it's beauty. To bad you're hatin' on those of us that have one to admire. :lol:

The trophy that y'all won A DECADE AGO!!?? :lol::lol: Way to go, one year wonder. What's it like being The Knack of the NFL?? (PP will get that one)

Pretty sad, man.

Hey Saints fans, take a look at who you all will be in a few years. The next best thing to Tommy Tutone (PP will get THAT one too!!)

Can't wait to see you both on VH1

The trophy that y'all won A DECADE AGO!!?? :lol::lol: Way to go, one year wonder. What's it like being The Knack of the NFL?? (PP will get that one)

Pretty sad, man.

Hey Saints fans, take a look at who you all will be in a few years. The next best thing to Tommy Tutone (PP will get THAT one too!!)

Maybe so, but Falcon fan will never be able to understand just what Saints and Bucs fans feel when looking at their team's Lombardi!!

Getting back to being about the QBs, if Freeman is such a "vastly superior quarterback" why did Josh have Cadillac in the the backfield right beside him to help him read the defense so much? Does that sound anything like a superior, much less vastly superior QB?

Then when someone brings up the record, you immediately say that he did not have as good of a team around him. Who are you going to pick up this year that will improve that not very talented team around him? You prop your QB by bashing your own team?

Bashing my own team? :rolleyes:

We had 24 first year players on our team last season! Where you come from that may seem like a lot of experience but where I come from it's not. The Fact that Freeman can go out in his sophomore season and throw only 6 interceptions while starting all 16 games and having so much inexperience around him says a lot. But then againI don't watch games in LaLa Land like you do. We prefer to watch our vastly superior quarterback here on earth with the rest of the objective fans. :lol:

Pretty sad, man.

Now you're dissing teams that ACTUALLY WON a world championship? Sonny, you just keep polishing that tin coffee mug the Falcons won for winning 13 games LAST season. US BUCS & Saints fans will sit back and smile while admiring our bright silver Lombardi Trophies! :rolleyes:

...and he still has not beat him!

0-4

You make it sound like this is a boxing match. I believe there are 23 other positions played on an NFL team. None of the other 23 matter except the quarterback? Maybe in LaLa Land but not here where the rest of us watch NFL games. :rolleyes:

YOU ALL ARE STARTING TO SOUND MORE AND MORE LIKE THE SAINTS FANS DID A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. :lol:

You make it sound like this is a boxing match. I believe there are 23 other positions played on an NFL team. None of the other 23 matter except the quarterback? Maybe in LaLa Land but not here where the rest of us watch NFL games. :rolleyes:

YOU ALL ARE STARTING TO SOUND MORE AND MORE LIKE THE SAINTS FANS DID A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. :lol:

So you are saying that the Falcons are the better team, I'm in agreement.

0-4

So you are saying that the Falcons are the better team, I'm in agreement.

0-4

No, I'm saying, As a whole Mattie Melt had more experience around him.

THIS will point it out to you but I imagine you along with the rest of the Falcon Homers will ignore it. Even though it's obvious to anybody. I agree with the majority of Benoit says here.

No, I'm saying, As a whole Mattie Melt had more experience around him.

THIS will point it out to you but I imagine you along with the rest of the Falcon Homers will ignore it. Even though it's obvious to anybody. I agree with the majority of Benoit says here.

So the Falcons are not the better team? Even though we sweept you and had 3 more wins while playing a tougher schedule. Think about what you're saying, it makes ZERO sense.

So the Falcons are not the better team? Even though we sweept you and had 3 more wins while playing a tougher schedule. Think about what you're saying, it makes ZERO sense.

Nope! Look at the thread title brainiac. What I'm saying is Josh Freeman is a much better quarterback than Mattie Melt. You just can't seem to accept the truth.

Were the Falcons a better team last season? Absolutely! They won 13 games and you don't do that without being good with a little bit of luck. But, was Mattie melt better than Josh Freeman last season? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Nope! Look at the thread title brainiac. What I'm saying is Josh Freeman is a much better quarterback than Mattie Melt. You just can't seem to accept the truth.

Were the Falcons a better team last season? Absolutely! They won 13 games and you don't do that without being good with a little bit of luck. But, was Mattie melt better than Josh Freeman last season? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Then why did you answer "no' in the earlier post, when I asked if Atlanta was the better team. That's the point I have been trying to make on this stupid Fing thread for days. Not once, have I said Matt was better, the only thing I pointed out is Ryan's 4-0 head to head. Anyways, I'm done with this crap.

Then why did you answer "no' in the earlier post, when I asked if Atlanta was the better team. That's the point I have been trying to make on this stupid Fing thread for days. Not once, have I said Matt was better, the only thing I pointed out is Ryan's 4-0 head to head. Anyways, I'm done with this crap.

Nice bit of tap dancing!

The Falcons have beaten the BUCS the 4 games Freeman has quarterbacked them but Mattie Melt had very little to do with it.

Glad to see you're done here. Have a Nice Day! ;)

Pretty sad, man.

Don't dis The Knack, man. One of the best power pop bands ever!

I just bought a DVD of a show they did in 2001, which of course unfortunately by then their awesome drummer, Bruce Gary had died. The drummer on it held his own tho. Now of course, singer Doug Feiger has also died of a brain tumor. Oddly, I hate the song " My Sharona" and think it really hurt the band because they became so known for it and casual fans idn't bother to listen to their whole catalog.

as for Tutone, I can't count the times I've played 8675309 in cover bands. :P

Now you're dissing teams that ACTUALLY WON a world championship? Sonny, you just keep polishing that tin coffee mug the Falcons won for winning 13 games LAST season. US BUCS & Saints fans will sit back and smile while admiring our bright silver Lombardi Trophies! :rolleyes:

You can admire that trophy all you want, just like a demented guy can admire his ex-girlfriend while she's out with another guy.

Title of SB Champ is no longer yours, but I'm glad it makes you feel better when the Bucs don't make the playoffs year in and year out. This is a what-have-you-done-lately league, and right now we're 4-0 against the Bucs and Freeman with our new franchise QB at the helm. I'll happily take that situation.

You can admire that trophy all you want, just like a demented guy can admire his ex-girlfriend while she's out with another guy.

Ho ho ho!! SNAP!!

And I usually think I have the best lines, but this one is an instant RC CLASSIC!!

The Falcons still hold the lead in the series against the Saints. Just because the Saints found some success in the past few years doesn't erase the fact that they have been the laughing stock on the NFC West/South.

I wouldn't throw rocks....the Saints own an all-time franchise greater winning % than the Falcons....plus a SB championship....just saying.

Title of SB Champ is no longer yours, but I'm glad it makes you feel better when the Bucs don't make the playoffs year in and year out. This is a what-have-you-done-lately league, and right now we're 4-0 against the Bucs and Freeman with our new franchise QB at the helm. I'll happily take that situation.

That's fine. But what are ya gonna say when the BUCS finally start getting more experience and Mattie melt is melting down regularly against a superior quarterback with talent around him? I imagine it'll be pretty much of the same only you'll be telling us about the season some years ago where you all won 13 games only to have your quarterback Butt-****** on national television in the playoffs while the rest of us just pat you on the head and smile. :lol:

Pretty sad, man.

Just to clarify.....you NEVER stop enjoying the thrill that is associated with your team having won a Championship. That Lombardi is always in the trophy case. Some teams, and I'm not mentioning any names, have never known the feeling....

Just to clarify.....you NEVER stop enjoying the thrill that is associated with your team having won a Championship. That Lombardi is always in the trophy case. Some teams, and I'm not mentioning any names, have never known the feeling....

To the point their red jerseys are turning green! :lol:

Ho ho ho!! SNAP!!

And I usually think I have the best lines, but this one is an instant RC CLASSIC!!

you mean like how you thought you were being so witty in saying we were two years removed from our Superbowl because 2011-2009 is 2?

I noticed you didn't bother to come back when I pointed out that the Saints played their Superbowl in February 2010 :lol:

you mean like how you thought you were being so witty in saying we were two years removed from our Superbowl because 2011-2009 is 2?

I noticed you didn't bother to come back when I pointed out that the Saints played their Superbowl in February 2010 :lol:

Wittiness is in the eyes of the beholder. :lol: