Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

I don't want to pull out my 3 Skins Lombardi's...I hate when you make me do that! :lol:

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

we ain't talkin skins here. this is about the Saints and Sean Payton and the Falcons and Mike Smith.

besides...at least the Falcons are competitive right now. The Skins are one of the biggest jokes in football the last few years

we ain't talkin skins here. this is about the Saints and Sean Payton and the Falcons and Mike Smith.

Don't you mean Sean Payton and the Falcons and Q-Tip.jpg ? :lol:

i would say that has a lot more to do with your pressure playcalling defense and our zone coverage defense.

also, once again, stats are mostly ********.

they don't tell the story of a game.

wanna know why roddy's always ****in' yalls butt?

i'll give you a hint. it rhymes with jabari.

...CRAP.

if you go back and look at the game film, we did not do a good job of pressuring opposing QBs at all which is why we were in the market for a new DT (filled) and looking for a new DE and OLB

if you go back and look at the game film, we did not do a good job of pressuring opposing QBs at all which is why we were in the market for a new DT (filled) and looking for a new DE and OLB

You might be thinking CB's as well as Porter and Greer were dismal the last half of the season as was the rest of your defense! Greer let up 5 TD's in his last three games and Porter, well let's just say he couldn't tackle nola's sister at the prom! :lol:

You might be thinking CB's as well as Porter and Greer were dismal the last half of the season as was the rest of your defense! Greer let up 5 TD's in his last three games and Porter, well let's just say he couldn't tackle nola's sister at the prom! :lol:

Atleast the Seahawks punted.

Atleast the Seahawks punted.

Our defense was 5th in points allowed you have a ways to go to catch us!

Oh yeah, you don't score as well as us either! Relax this upcoming season and watch the Falcons win another division title!

Oh yeah, you don't score as well as us either! Relax this upcoming season and watch the Falcons win another division title!

You are basing your observations of offensive scoring on 1 season that is a rather small sample size being the Saints have had more scoring the 4-5 seasons before that.

So WHAT??????????? The BUCS were #9 with with absolutely NO pass rush and a rookie starting at free safety. :rolleyes:

So WHAT??????????? The BUCS were #9 with with absolutely NO pass rush and a rookie starting at free safety. :rolleyes:

Yes, the buccies were on the upswing while the saints were spiraling downward at a rapid rate!

Yes, the buccies were on the upswing while the saints were spiraling downward at a rapid rate!

Crazy the 27 ppg you claim the Saints were giving up didn't seem to bother them when they were in the Ga dome the second the last game of the season. Talk about spiraling you better hope your defense can force a few punts or it's going to be a long season for you guys.

Crazy the 27 ppg you claim the Saints were giving up didn't seem to bother them when they were in the Ga dome the second the last game of the season. Talk about spiraling you better hope your defense can force a few punts or it's going to be a long season for you guys.

Count em 27.2 ppg that's why it called an average. It didn't seem to bother us on the way to 13 victories and a division title. You better hope your defense learns to stop somebody and your offense finds a running game or the buccies may take the 2nd position in the division!

Count em 27.2 ppg that's why it called an average. It didn't seem to bother us on the way to 13 victories and a division title. You better hope your defense learns to stop somebody and your offense finds a running game or the buccies may take the 2nd position in the division!

you better hope your team stops choking in the playoffs or you will always be the b@stard stepchild of the NFC South :D

you better hope your team stops choking in the playoffs or you will always be the b@stard stepchild of the NFC South :D

In a "what have you done for me lately" league, your two year removal from a SB win is starting to fade.

Choking in the playoffs?? Right back at'cha!! SB or not (two years ago), losing to the ONLY EVER playoff team with a losing record is a bigger choke than ever losing to the eventual SB Champion

DD: Objective Elite likes this

In a "what have you done for me lately" league, your two year removal from a SB win is starting to fade.

Choking in the playoffs?? Right back at'cha!! SB or not (two years ago), losing to the ONLY EVER playoff team with a losing record is a bigger choke than ever losing to the eventual SB Champion

one year removal. the Saints were the 2009 champs and the Packers were the 2010 champs

apparently my opinion of Falcons fans was far to generous if that little bit of math gives you trouble :D

Listen to you I am sorry but you were #1 seed extra week off playing in your own dome and diddnt even force a punt. Oh yeh our tram was getting blown out and your QB couldn't amass 200 yards of offense. That is embarrassing.

one year removal. the Saints were the 2009 champs and the Packers were the 2010 champs

apparently my opinion of Falcons fans was far to generous if that little bit of math gives you trouble :D

Yyeeaaahhh; um, if this year is 2011, and Saints won it in 2009, I'm thinking that 11-9=2.

There you go. It was so long ago that I forget it even happened...

For a man who has six grammatical errors in a 35 word post, your generous opinion of Falcons fans should remain understated. :P

Listen to you I am sorry but you were #1 seed extra week off playing in your own dome and diddnt even force a punt. Oh yeh our tram was getting blown out and your QB couldn't amass 200 yards of offense. That is embarrassing.

No arguments there; it was an embarrassing loss to say the least. But who are Saints fans to step up on a high horse and pretend that they are any more relevant because of a trophy they don't even have anymore?

The point was that this is a "NOW" league, and right NOW, you're all as much of a bunch of losers as we are.

No arguments there; it was an embarrassing loss to say the least. But who are Saints fans to step up on a high horse and pretend that they are any more relevant because of a trophy they don't even have anymore?

The point was that this is a "NOW" league, and right NOW, you're all as much of a bunch of losers as we are.

What do you mean the "trophy they don't even have anymore"? Did you steal it? I know we still have ours locked up in a beautiful glass Trophy Case over at One BUC Place. Whenever I'm near there and I want to feel good I walk thru the lobby and admire it's beauty. To bad you're hatin' on those of us that have one to admire. :lol:

Yyeeaaahhh; um, if this year is 2011, and Saints won it in 2009, I'm thinking that 11-9=2.

There you go. It was so long ago that I forget it even happened...

For a man who has six grammatical errors in a 35 word post, your generous opinion of Falcons fans should remain understated. :P

except the Saints did not win it in 2009. The date of the Superbowl was February 7th, 2010.

maybe my grammar is not perfect, but the guy who doesn't even know how to read a calendar and has trouble telling the difference between 1 and 2 doesn't have room to criticize ^_^

Mattie Ryan can't hold a candle to the ability of Josh Freeman.

You and I both know that if the BUCS had the talent around him he's gonna have in the not too distant future he'd be 4-0 against lil' Mattie.

I understand though, why you all won't admit to this. I wouldn't either, if our quarterback was so obviously inferior to yours. wink.gif

But, lucky for us BUC fans we are the ones with the vastly superior quarterback! laugh.gif

Getting back to being about the QBs, if Freeman is such a "vastly superior quarterback" why did Josh have Cadillac in the the backfield right beside him to help him read the defense so much? Does that sound anything like a superior, much less vastly superior QB?

Then when someone brings up the record, you immediately say that he did not have as good of a team around him. Who are you going to pick up this year that will improve that not very talented team around him? You prop your QB by bashing your own team?

Yea, but look what team each has had in that time.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but didn't Ryan get drafted after Vick went to prison and Petrino exited stage left? I'd say Freeman came into a much better situation.

The Falcons still hold the lead in the series against the Saints. The Saints fans trade marked bags on their heads. Just because the Saints found some success in the past few years doesn't erase the fact that they have been the laughing stock on the NFC West/South. They are one Brees away from medicore/terrible again.