Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Just incase people might have forgotten by now, josh freeman is MY muthafuka!!!!!!!!

These are the young guns in order as it stands today:

1. Ryan/Ice

2. Joe Flacco

3. Joshie Pooh

4. Sam Bradford

5. Matt Stafford

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

1. Ryan/Ice

2. Joe Flacco

3. Joshie Pooh

4. Sam Bradford

5. Matt Stafford

Perhaps in the order they we're drafted... Frees 95% qb rateing clearly dismisses numbers 1 and 2 on that list.

Perhaps in the order they we're drafted... Frees 95% qb rateing clearly dismisses numbers 1 and 2 on that list.

I didn't care for Stafford either way until he forced himself back into the game to throw the winning TD with a busted shoulder. Now I wish the dude could stay healthy. I think he would be a very good QB if he could stay healthy.

Falcons fans should be able to relate to that with Chris Chandler

After the season Ryan had last year I think he's at least top 7 or 8 in the league. He will get the whole playoff win thing together. It took Peyton 3 playoff games to get his first playoff win.

After the season Ryan had last year I think he's at least top 7 or 8 in the league. He will get the whole playoff win thing together. It took Peyton 3 playoff games to get his first playoff win.

I assume you or comparing Ryan to Manning. Ryan is no where what Manning was going into his fourth year.

Now if ryan is a top 8, then where do you rank freeman? If I may ask.

Now if ryan is a top 8, then where do you rank freeman? If I may ask.

Earlier I said the young guns bucman. In the league that is about right. Pooh is probably in the 10-13 range and he'll get better as he learns to beat the good teams. Especially if he can learn to engineer drives at the end to beat the good teams like the Falcons where he failed twice last season and Ryan/Ice came through twice.

Ryan/Ice 4-0 > Freeman 0-4 against the Falcons...

1. Ryan/Ice

2. Joe Flacco

3. Joshie Pooh

4. Sam Bradford

5. Matt Stafford

1. Joshie Pooh

2. Sam Bradford

3. Ryan/Melt

4. Joe Flacco

5. Matt Stafford.

Well, at least you got #5 correct. :lol:

1. Ryan/Ice

2. Joe Flacco

3. Joshie Pooh

4. Sam Bradford

5. Matt Stafford

Flacco (actually won a couple playoff games)

Joshie (no real threats on offense but makes plays)

Ryan (yay for regular season wins)

Bradford

Stafford

Flacco (actually won a couple playoff games)

Joshie (no real threats on offense but makes plays)

Ryan (yay for regular season wins)

Bradford

Stafford

Mike Williams, Arrelious Benn, Sammie Stroughter as the slot WR, Kellen Winslow, LeGarrette Blount, Cadillac Williams as the 3rd down back....and a franchise LT in Donald Penn to protect his blindside.

To say he has no real threats on offense but makes plays is idiotic. Sorry man, but let's call a spade a spade.

Just because they are all young and don't get hyped does not mean they aren't real threats. Mike Williams and Arrelious Benn are 1st round talent WRs -- Williams fell to the 4th because he was a d-bag in college and Benn "fell" to the second because he had a RB/WR for a QB in Juice Williams and played in a power running scheme in Illinois.

Sammie Stroughter is an ideal slot WR and Kellen Winslow is a Pro Bowl TE.

LeGarette Blount is a dangerous RB who was slated for the 2nd round of the NFL Draft but went undrafted because he too was a d-bag in college and knocked out a Boise State player, and Cadillac Williams is a good but not great 3rd down back because he can catch out of the backfield and is a phenomenal pass blocker which is far more helpful than you are giving it credit for. Cadillac isn't a feature RB anymore but he still has something left and is also a talented runner.

And then there's the Bucs offensive line which is good.

So don't give me this BS that the Bucs have no real offensive threats. Benn is a guy that I think will become better than Mike Williams as he grows as a player, he's faster, stronger, and bigger than Mike Williams and he would have been a 1st round pick had he played for any pass-happy Big 12 school.

Mike Williams, Arrelious Benn, Sammie Stroughter as the slot WR, Kellen Winslow, LeGarrette Blount, Cadillac Williams as the 3rd down back....and a franchise LT in Donald Penn to protect his blindside.

To say he has no real threats on offense but makes plays is idiotic. Sorry man, but let's call a spade a spade.

Just because they are all young and don't get hyped does not mean they aren't real threats. Mike Williams and Arrelious Benn are 1st round talent WRs -- Williams fell to the 4th because he was a d-bag in college and Benn "fell" to the second because he had a RB/WR for a QB in Juice Williams and played in a power running scheme in Illinois.

Sammie Stroughter is an ideal slot WR and Kellen Winslow is a Pro Bowl TE.

LeGarette Blount is a dangerous RB who was slated for the 2nd round of the NFL Draft but went undrafted because he too was a d-bag in college and knocked out a Boise State player, and Cadillac Williams is a good but not great 3rd down back because he can catch out of the backfield and is a phenomenal pass blocker which is far more helpful than you are giving it credit for. Cadillac isn't a feature RB anymore but he still has something left and is also a talented runner.

And then there's the Bucs offensive line which is good.

So don't give me this BS that the Bucs have no real offensive threats. Benn is a guy that I think will become better than Mike Williams as he grows as a player, he's faster, stronger, and bigger than Mike Williams and he would have been a 1st round pick had he played for any pass-happy Big 12 school.

Whose to say they are the real deal after one season? The QB made those receivers, he made the throws for them to catch. I am not excusing their talents, but put colston on the cardinals and he may not break 600 yards receiving. Josh Freeman makes the team better around him he uses other targets, Ryan should just target White 40 times a game. When I say talents I want to see more then one year. Remember all the Harry Douglas threads?

Remember all the Jabari threads?

What was wrong with them? How did the Saints secondary rank compared to the falcons?

Tracy Porter got burnt a few times this season, jarbari safari held his own.

Your list is askew jb!

You leave my LIST alone! What'd it ever do to you? :angry:

Porter also got stiff armed so hard it knocked him all the way back to your superbowl victory.

by the way, jabari sucks balls.

Yeh and the beast you are at corner are so much better... Come on stats prove whose secondary was better post them up.

Grimes is a straight up playmaker....underrated by most people

however you all are paying far to much for Robinson IMO and it will lead to problems with Grimes's contract

There are lies, **** lies and statistics. I can make a stat say anything I want.

Let's take a look at game film.

I see a great play, but he was burnt on by the receiver. Should I post Greer and Porter videos?

Thomas Dimitroff isn't gonna let Grimes go.

Grimes is one of five players on our defense who are not expendable.

And by the way, as long as Grimes is on the field, "Joshie pooh" doesn't scare me one bit.

oh I know TD won't let him go, but Grimes is definitely going to want more than Dunta is getting paid

the safety was over the top.

it's called quarters zone coverage.

and i dare you too. but i don't suspect you will, because these highlights destroy all their reels.

trust me, i wouldn't have posted unless i checked ;)

Like I said great play, but to say Greer sucks without providing any proof / stats is kind of dumb accusation.

The Saints secondary allowed 500 yards less then the Falcons with the completion percentage on secondaries were 60% for the Saints and 65% for the Falcons. You allowed 9 more touchdowns then the Saints.

SaintsFanInLA likes this

i would say that has a lot more to do with your pressure playcalling defense and our zone coverage defense.

also, once again, stats are mostly ********.

they don't tell the story of a game.

wanna know why roddy's always ****in' yalls butt?

i'll give you a hint. it rhymes with jabari.

...CRAP.

Roddy abuses everyone so I don't think I am seeing your point. He sure did abuse us last game with the 35 yards he amassed. Maybe it was Ryan's fault the guy I dont think threw over 175 yards.

Grimes is a straight up playmaker....underrated by most people

however you all are paying far to much for Robinson IMO and it will lead to problems with Grimes's contract

You guys should know first hand about that with the Bust contract! B)

You guys should know first hand about that with the Bust contract! B)

difference is that we have a Lomardi to show for it.

in 4 years Payton is 5-2 in the playoffs with a title. In 3 years Mike Smith is 0-2. Harp on one player all you want, but our team has far more to show for its decisions than the Falcons :D

difference is that we have a Lomardi to show for it.

in 4 years Payton is 5-2 in the playoffs with a title. In 3 years Mike Smith is 0-2. Harp on one player all you want, but our team has far more to show for its decisions than the Falcons :D

The SB is the trump card, but if you throw our Lombardi in (it is inevitable) then Smitty wins that war!

The SB is the trump card, but if you throw our Lombardi in (it is inevitable) then Smitty wins that war!

you sound like a virgin acting like he knows what he is doing with women. Don't talk the talk until you walk the walk

name='Dago' date='29 March 2011 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1301443104' post='6073574']

you sound like a virgin acting like he knows what he is doing with women. Don't talk the talk until you walk the walk

I don't want to pull out my 3 Skins Lombardi's...I hate when you make me do that! :lol: