Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Smart man Aqg, admitting we are the better team!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

I also admit that the saints are the best team in the NFC south. Now I'm a genus.

Mattie Ryan can't hold a candle to the ability of Josh Freeman.

You and I both know that if the BUCS had the talent around him he's gonna have in the not too distant future he'd be 4-0 against lil' Mattie.

I understand though, why you all won't admit to this. I wouldn't either, if our quarterback was so obviously inferior to yours. ;)

But, lucky for us BUC fans we are the ones with the vastly superior quarterback! :lol:

6-6 248 pds Freeman 23 yrs of age, Matt Ryan Height: 6-4 Weight: 220 Age: 25. Yeah dude your right? This guy just dwarfs Ryan by 2 inches and 20 pounds? 0-4 buddy and honestly you and I both know not nearly the qb as Ryan.

Ryan is a little girl in Freeman's world.......He's still hiding out after that Packers "beatdown"..........wimp.....

6-6 248 pds Freeman 23 yrs of age, Matt Ryan Height: 6-4 Weight: 220 Age: 25. Yeah dude your right? This guy just dwarfs Ryan by 2 inches and 20 pounds? 0-4 buddy and honestly you and I both know not nearly the qb as Ryan. Where do these people come from...it's sad. Josh Freeman is laughable and had one good year, be patient, he will bust. Speaking of weapons tampa bay's look pretty good so I don't know where the argument even begins on 'weapons'.

For being so much better than Ryan, Freeman sure is taking his time in beating him.

0-4

Also, Freeman's rookie stats look pretty awesome!!! hahahaha

Atl/0 likes this

Sounds like someone has a crush.

76b0c56c.jpg

:lol::lol: No Chit!

He is right though...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

BlTCH, PLEASE!!! :rolleyes:

Intangibles????? Ahahaha!!!!!!! Thats the same bull crap reason why sanchez an stafford were drafted ahead of free.

Saying a qb is better cause of intangibles is like a dumb person saying they're street smart jus so they can use the word smart.

Answer me this, whats the difference between sanchez and ryan? Nothing!!!! Both are only as good as the team around them, neither will LEAD their team to the next level.

Have a nice day...

I hate to jump into this at all, but you're clearly not very educated on this issue and you just love your QB. Nothing wrong with Freeman, he could go onto become very good, but just because everyone is teeming about how Freeman has great potential does not mean Matt Ryan does not have just as much or more of it.

Josh Freeman in his last season at Kansas State, who had a legitimate dynamic weapon at WR in Brandon Banks who is now in the NFL with the Redskins, finished with a 5-7 record. Notable blowout losses to unranked teams include losing 21-52 vs. Kansas and 28-56 vs. Nebraska. K-State also lost to Louisville and Colorado that year before he declared. He boosted his stats as the team was constantly down in the division with the worst passing defense in the nation -- the Big 12 -- and the team went to the air a lot. Kansas State finished unranked.

Then look at Ryan in his senior season -- he took a Boston College team with no NFL talent on it to 11-3, beating the likes of #15 GT, #9 VT, and a strong Notre Dame team (all on their own fields). BC finished #14 in the nation, at one point being all the way up to #2. Ryan also led the team to a Bowl win against a very good Michigan State team.

So saying Ryan is only as good as the team he has around him is plain stupid. Ryan has always been one to take the play of his team to a new level and Freeman has actually been the one to play down and need help from his teammates. If you take Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Michael Turner off the field I still have faith that Matt Ryan can orchestrate a drive down the field for a score. If you take Mike Williams, Kellen Winslow, and LeGarrette Blount off the field I do not have faith that Josh Freeman is orchestrating a drive into field goal range.

Freeman is certainly a great talent, but to say he is better than Matt Ryan would be foolish at this point in their careers. They are different kinds of athletes and have different strengths, just like Peyton Manning and Drew Brees have different strengths, and Tom Brady and Michael Vick have different strengths. No sh*t Freeman's arm is stronger, but Ryan is smarter and more efficient with the football. Raheem Morris has also allowed Freeman to air it out and take on a featured role in the offense since LeGarrette Blount is no Michael Turner -- do not be fooled, although I've always really liked Blount. Mike Smith has made Michael Turner the featured man in this offense, and every analyst across the country is clamoring for him to open things up for Ryan because Ryan is a "rare talent at the QB position."

The sky is the limit for both of these QBs, but also remember that this past year the NFC South also got to play against the NFC West, leading to better passing numbers and an easier schedule, thus 3 teams had 10 or more wins. Next year will be a better judge of the path these 2 QBs are taking. To a Roethlisberger-less Steelers, the Falcons lost 15-9 and only because Mendenhall busted a 50 yard TD run in OT. To a Roethlisberger-less Steelers, the Bucs lost 38-13. The Falcons beat the Ravens 26-21 -- "QB Matt Ryan engineered a last-minute game-winning drive in the final seconds, capped by a 33-yard TD pass to Roddy White." The Bucs lost to the Ravens 10-17. Bucs barely beat St. Louis, 18-17, and the Falcons creamed them 34-17. The Bucs also barely beat the Browns (17-14), the Bengals (24-21), the Cardinals (38-35), and the Redskins (17-16). By and large, all of these teams suck. The Bucs were literally a total of 8 points from being 6-8 instead of 10-6, and those were all squeaky wins to crappy teams. The Bucs barely made it through an easy schedule and the Falcons, led by Ryan, glided right through it. It isn't their fault that they ran into a red hot Packers team that was unstoppable at every level, same with the Eagles, Bears, and Steelers.

In sum, everything you've said about Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman are uneducated and ignorant. Next time do some research before starting a thread that is based on nothing but homerism. Thanks.

No sh*t Freeman's arm is stronger, but Ryan is smarter and more efficient with the football. Raheem Morris has also allowed Freeman to air it out and take on a featured role in the offense since LeGarrette Blount is no Michael Turner -- do not be fooled, although I've always really liked Blount. Mike Smith has made Michael Turner the featured man in this offense, and every analyst across the country is clamoring for him to open things up for Ryan because Ryan is a "rare talent at the QB position."

In sum, everything you've said about Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman are uneducated and ignorant. Next time do some research before starting a thread that is based on nothing but homerism. Thanks.

So...We're uneducated and ignorant? Because we don't agree with your homer a$$ opinion of your quarterback who has yet to prove he doesn't choke when the pressure's on? Ryan's Smarter? I don't know about that but he certainly is more effeminate looking than Freeman.

Why don't you head on back to HOMERVILLE aka TATF. They appreciate long winded posts about how great the Falcons are. ;)

So...We're uneducated and ignorant? Because we don't agree with your homer a$$ opinion of your quarterback who has yet to prove he doesn't choke when the pressure's on? Ryan's Smarter? I don't know about that but he certainly is more effeminate looking than Freeman.

Why don't you head on back to HOMERVILLE aka TATF. They appreciate long winded posts about how great the Falcons are. ;)

That was a very insightful response to my statistic and fact based post.

Especially the effeminate part. By that account, Jamarcus Russel should be the best of the 3 since he may be considered the most masculine looking? Brilliant.

:blink:

If you take Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Michael Turner off the field I still have faith that Matt Ryan can orchestrate a drive down the field for a score.

1)your 'faith' in Ryan is not fact...it is opinion

2)Green Bay would beg to differ with your assessment.

lets talk facts here...even with a great RB, WR, and TE, Matt Ryan only managed to complete 10/38 passes 20+ yards. That is pathetic. By way of comparison Sam Bradford (A ROOKIE) did 10/39 and I bet you couldn't even begin to tell me who his #1 TE or WR was.

Matt Ryan is a dink and dunk game manager...nothing more, nothing less. The performance of his offense stinks when Turner is held in check.

Kevo likes this

Fact based?????? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: Lollololllol

You should copyright that and make a shirt out of it. :lol:

All you in TATF is defense caused the loss vs the Packers, defense couldn't stay off the field they were winded. Your offense could pick up a first down, Ryan looked silly out there.

Where I come from a 13 - 3 one and done is considered a choke. Now maybe the standards may be different for Tony and Melt but what happens to his intangibles when it comes down to the nitty gritty?

Finally a thread I can reply too.

Amen to that brother!!! If only I could have hit the + button twice on this post... :lol:

If you take Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Michael Turner off the field I still have faith that Matt Ryan can orchestrate a drive down the field for a score

" statistical and fact based "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When Freeman starts winning games against teams with winning records, and the playoffs then I'll revise my opinion but for now the guy is only an average quarterback. Has he got potential to be a great one? of course he does, but not shown me enough just yet.

When Freeman starts winning games against teams with winning records, and the playoffs then I'll revise my opinion but for now the guy is only an average quarterback. Has he got potential to be a great one? of course he does, but not shown me enough just yet.

I agree but will say that Ryan isn't much different yeh he has beaten some good teams, but looks like a 3rd stringer in playoff games.

and y'all know it too.

JB will tell ya

:lol::lol::lol: ...are you really that bored that you have to start a trash talk thread...your wrong btw

:lol::lol::lol: ...are you really that bored that you have to start a trash talk thread...your wrong btw

Take of those rose colored glasses and see Mattie Melt for what he really is. Nothing more than a game manager and without a stout running game he crumbles. Joshie Pooh on the other hand is just who you want having the ball at any time during the game.