Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Could he have scored fewer points than matt ryans 3???

Free owned the Panthers

Yes he did. That last game he played against us that went to OT pissed me off so much because we gave up so many leads in the 4th qtr that year.

Buc-man™® likes this

Still on this one three days later and still not getting the actual point I see. Ironic that someone who points out a flaw in a post gets so jacked up when that person points out the flaws in his own post...Did I say ironic? I meant hypocritical.

However, allow me to humble myself for you so that you may finally get some sleep...

I was erroneous to insinuate that it was 24 months since the Saints tainted the Lombardi trophy when in reality it was only 15 months. The knowledge that I was so wrong about this will haunt me forever. Rest assured that as 15 months turns into 27, and 27 turns into 39, etc, I will continue to strive to accurately remember how long it's been since the Saints won their only championship.

60. This Sunday will be 60 months.

Just keeping my promise to Dago...

Dang... this thread!! tongue.png

Ethanga62890 likes this

Im jus sayen, dudes such a freak athlete he'd be a monster ss, DE/mlb, or a 4/3 olber

Nah I think he'd be a great TE. He said he's a really good catcher

Cam would be a sick wr...

Im jus sayen, dudes such a freak athlete he'd be a monster ss, DE/mlb, or a 4/3 olber

Dayum bucman, when you are not high on the ganja you have some real quality posts!

Can you imagine a 6'6 255 pound safety thats just as fast as any opposing wideReceiver?

Cam should play both offense and defense, that would be "ill" yo!

Mvp for sure

Can you imagine a 6'6 255 pound safety thats just as fast as any opposing wideReceiver?

Cam should play both offense and defense, that would be "ill" yo!

Mvp for sure

I don't see Cam having the juice to lay wood on somebody, so that counts him out on defense, especially at safety.

I don't see Cam having the juice to lay wood on somebody, so that counts him out on defense, especially at safety.

But if he had some cajones can you imagine that body playing safety?

Yea cam is a little "light around the eyes", him an brady have that in common.

Yea cam is a little "light around the eyes", him an brady have that in common.

You talking about his "Brown Eye"?laugh.png Don't tell me Cam's a BLEACHER!!!emot-barf.gif

Freeman could have had a nice career. He was talented.

When he was drafted I wasn't looking forward to facing him twice a year. Had a great 2010 season, then that idiot Schiano came to Tampa, wrecked his confidence and kicked him while he's down.