Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

In every thread, here's a subjective post of yours from this very page.

'That's ALMOST as outlandish as saying Matt Ryan is capable of winning a playoff game.'

There's nothing objective about that post. It's an attack on the Falcons quarterback, nothing else. If Ryan gets that elusive PO win, your posts will go from 'he can't win in the post season' to ' he'll never win a SB'

You know it and I know it.

Sorry, you're just like WFW.

Not True! WHEN he DOES something, I'll be right here to give props. I've never hid before and I wouldn't start if Ryan eventually turns out as you all are praying that he does. Until then I'll still be here chiming in on every playoff loss and every **** stained pair of football pants he models for us.wink.png

I would like to point out after beating Seattle in the PO, not only did JB not give any props he insisted the more deserving team lost.

Objective my arse

Maybe not!!

I'm having a hard time believing that a coaching change is all that is needed for Freeman. After quiting half-way through last season, I question his leadership now, more than ever.

There's more to playing the QB position than just throwing the ball.

At this point, Ryan and the Falcons are still better than Freeman and the Bucs.

You just keep believing so. It's certainly not like you've never been wrong before.wink.png

Another DD win!!!

And you better hope your team doesn't mail in 2/3 of the season, again.

Do you REALLY think there's much chance of that with all the changes made? HONESTLY, REALLY????

My prediction was off by a single game.

I'll consider it yet another win!!! 1!

Alright, after watching the Bucs game, I'm in agreement Freeman has regressed from the '10 season.

Ryan is clearly a better quarterback, sorry JB. I'm seeing 5-6 wins for the Bucs at this point.

You obviously paid no attention to our defense.

From JoeBucsFan.com

Friday night, Joe walked away impressed with the new defense led by Bucs coach Greg Schiano. The Bucs defense seemed to rise from the dead and stonewalled one of the most potent offenses in the NFL.

It seems the Bucs defense caught the eye of

scone-loathing, cricket-watching, Marriott-hopping Peter King of Sports Illustrated. In his must-read Monday Morning Quarterback column today, King lauds Schiano for his work transforming a horrid lot into what is starting to look like a formidable squad.

Coach of the Week

Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano
In the span of a month, without top pass rusher Da’Quan Bowers, Schiano and defensive coordinator Bill Sheridan have put a tough stamp on their defense. On Friday night, Tom Brady and one of the NFL’s three best offenses had the ball nine times. Five times Brady went three-and-out; once four-and-out. He had two long touchdown drives. By the time Ryan Mallett came in to replace Brady, the Bucs led 30-14.

Well, Joe thinks King left out some salient information that makes what the Bucs defense did Friday even more impressive.

The Bucs did not have the services of starting middle linebacker Mason Foster, who sat out the game with a tender hamstring. Then, defensive tackle Gerald McCoy went out early in the game on a borderline dirty hit. Then, defensive end Adrian Clayborn.

Three of the Bucs’ top defensive players in the front seven played sparingly, and they still put the hurt on Tom Brady and company.

Joe will have a story a bit later today with a little nugget on just how the Bucs defense has changed under the New Schiano Order.

While Freeman was inconsistent (with 3 nice passes to Jackson) after a 5 of 6 start where he took us to a 14-0 lead over the Pats. He's still getting tuned up. But you all keep telling yourselves we suck. That''l make it all the much funnier when you all come up with your excuses.

tongue.png

Winning...

I would like to point out after beating Seattle in the PO, not only did JB not give any props he insisted the more deserving team lost.

Objective my arse

Really, did you expect anything different from OCPA? He said barely as much after our win against the saints. Saying it was about time Matty Ice did something? How about the most GWDs and Comebacks in the league since 2008 with 25? That still doesn't prove it to OCPA!

WHERE IS BUC-MAN ANY WAY??

Don't know REV2. He only appears occasionally. Maybe jb's son got a job and he has his nose to the grindstone....

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

BUC-MAN WITH A JOB? .... WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

Lol

Bub, its week one. Yall beat a good team i get it, jus dont blow your load too soon.

That's a Falcon Homer Trademark! Just look at WFL. Dude is the poster boy for premature ejaculation...all over this board. Fortunately, you and I are Buc fans, and don't suffer from such a malady.wink.png

I came here to see the butthurt Buc fans making more excuses as to why Ryan isn't better than Josh Freeman.

And I shockingly found none. Come on, Suckaqueers. Have you given up hope?

I came here to see the butthurt Buc fans making more excuses as to why Ryan isn't better than Josh Freeman.

And I shockingly found none. Come on, Suckaqueers. Have you given up hope?

Matt ryan still sucks bub, eat it.