Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Maybe Josh will get a call from St. Louis...

Unless he can prove himself here in the first few weeks of the season, they can have him. He totally sucked the first 2 games, but in the 3rd game, once the O-line gave him more than a half second to get rid of the ball, he performed okay, but the jury's definitely still out as to whether he's a real NFL starting quarterback.

I just figured it out.

The whole reason jb is on his whole blast the falcons trip.

This thread.

Is funny

JB just doesn't like Falcon fans liking their team. He's a good guy, but when it comes to football and especially the Falcons he is one giant hater. I just like the fact that he's devoted over a decade of his life to yelling at Falcon fans for being Falcon fans. Something oddly satisfying knowing that. :lol:

JB just doesn't like Falcon fans liking their team. He's a good guy, but when it comes to football and especially the Falcons he is one giant hater. I just like the fact that he's devoted over a decade of his life to yelling at Falcon fans for being Falcon fans. Something oddly satisfying knowing that. laugh.png

Dedicated my life? And you poor *******, talk about MY ego?post-2-1080915922.gif

Tuggle'2 likes this

JB strikes me as that guy with the shotgun on his front porch in his rocking chair yelling at the kids to get off of his lawn.

Nah...I was always the one harassing old coots like that. You ******* don't know me at all. It's funny what you say though.wink.png

Nah...I was always the one harassing old coots like that. You ******* don't know me at all. It's funny what you say though.wink.png

well we know what you look like.

Josh freeman is so much better than josh mccown it isnt even funny... and to think some pople were cheering for freebees firstdowns when were down 17 nill to Derrik effing andrson....

Josh freeman is so much better than josh mccown it isnt even funny... and to think some pople were cheering for freebees firstdowns when were down 17 nill to Derrik effing andrson....

So by the logic (or lack thereof) in this thread..

Josh Freeman > Josh McCown > Matt Ryan ?

Free > ryan > mcclown/leftwich

In that order

Got it.

He's correct, Freeman was **** near unstoppable at the car wash. Dare I say, he has elite waxing skills.

I think you mean Freeman is RIDICULOUS with his scrubbing skills.

I think you mean Freeman is RIDICULOUS with his scrubbing skills.

I disagree. I think he's only a mediocre scrub.