Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Thread officially ruined. Congrats guys you derailed it even worse than it already was.

Can only stretch the Free vs Ryan thing out so far!

Just ribbing man. Think we're gonna give ya trouble this year though.

Oh I know, brother.

We should have some good match-ups this season.

ATLCAR13_AlfordINT.gif

One of the reasons SS89 was probably let go. He actively gave up on that play. Used to be a time when SS89 would have brought that ball down no problem.

Holy moly do yall RC people love shooting the messenger! I was only stating fan opinion. lol

Tuggle, for some reason, I don't even have the option to "like" your posts. Like, it's not even on my screen but JUST for your posts. I tried to like ↑↑ this one↑↑.
Tuggle'2 likes this

Tuggle, for some reason, I don't even have the option to "like" your posts. Like, it's not even on my screen but JUST for your posts. I tried to like ↑↑ this one↑↑.

I was promoted to admin here on the AFMB. Can't get likes anymore. I was so close to 20,000 too! lol

julio jones is foaming at the mouth

RoddyWhiteTD.gif

julio jones is foaming at the mouth

RoddyWhiteTD.gif

If the oline can give Matt a couple extra seconds from last season, I could see the Falcons doing major damage to the suspect secondary of the Panthers

Atlien 404 likes this

Well maybe if Julio wasn't made of glass... or his quarterback could stop throwing INTs long enough, the Panthers would be worried about him

lk.gif

Well maybe if Julio wasn't made of glass... or his quarterback could stop throwing INTs long enough, the Panthers would be worried about him

lk.gif

I'm sure Ryan is pouting witha towel over his head because thepanthers aren't worried about him

worrilow intrduces him self to the toldozer at 2:09

What was that, like the best play they made all year?

We talkin' about this Toldozer right here, right?

fatdomination.gif

What was that, like the best play they made all year?

miketol.gif

the whole video is the best plays they made all year, they are no luke or david by anymeans.

the whole video is the best plays they made all year, they are no luke or david by anymeans.

Just busting your balls, it was a nice little highlight video. They made some nice plays. First highlight I've seen of them.

WFW wonders if we can get Tuggle to eliminate this thread like Lois Lerner's emails?...WFW is just sayin'laugh.png

courtesy of NYG4

STFU!!!! Buc_Man worked hard in coming up with the perfect thread! Now you want to kill it? I understand you can't make up your mind who your favorite team is, but don't take it out on him!!

Buc-man™® likes this

No way man, this thread is pretty great. Might just pin it with the Bucs suck thread! lol

Speaking of.........Where the **** is Yardbird? He's no where to be found. The Bucs Suck thread will be looking very appropriate when they're 12-4 going into the playoffs!!!tongue.png

Tuggle'2 likes this

No way man, this thread is pretty great. Might just pin it with the Bucs suck thread! lol

It was a joke...this thread is the life blood of RC. Besides bucman's dad (jb) would get pizzed at us for taking it down, right jb?rolleyes.giflaugh.png

kGfoq.gif

courtesy of NYG4

vanilla2 likes this