Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

lol, is that what freeman is trying to do is the dirty bird? what ever that is doesnt resemble the dirtybird one bit. but now i understand your gif.

Ya know, seeing Freeman doing the dirty bird first thing when you enter this topic is jus lovely.

140 pages of lovely

Here man, you can borrow this gif.

10654881683_f6c43f221b_o.gif

Lol this fool had to resort to a 49ers gif. BTW, that GTFO our field is actually funny now. I'm sure every Panther fan gets a chuckle out of it everytime they see it.

Lol this fool had to resort to a 49ers gif. BTW, that GTFO our field is actually funny now. I'm sure every Panther fan gets a chuckle out of it everytime they see it.

jimmies russeled, lol you think falcon faans give a dam about the dirtybird dance? teams have been doing it for 15 years now

They were not laughing when it happened, you can believe that.

3-0 since "GTFO our field" happened. I wish he would have done it sooner.

Born A-Ginn likes this

I'm sure ya do, I'm just saying... You do realize just why so many of us here are gun-shy of a site where Rival fans, and differing opinions are so unwelcome.wink.png

To be very honest. Rival opinions are actually fairly well liked. It's usually the poor delivery that isn't. All about being respectful and not just trying to make folks angry in their house.

I love a good debate. I just have no time for it when the other person is being a butthead.

If the Panthers needed Ryan to light that fire, I question the Carolina players and leadership.

I actually find it hilarious the Panthers took little old Ryans GTFO remark so personally. They want to be someone's rival sooooo badly. lol

jimmies russeled, lol you think falcon faans give a dam about the dirtybird dance? teams have been doing it for 15 years now

Lol ain't no jimmies rustled here, brotha. Just the opposite in fact, I got a good laugh out of it. You having to ride the coattails of a totally different team, which you hate, and dig up a completely unrelevant gif because you've got nothing else shows I must've struck a nerve in you though. laugh.png

I mean heII, if I wanted I could unload right now...

camescape_medium.gif

CAM-SUPERMAN.gif

camescape.gif

m1FZPv.gif

In addition to the two I already posted... and that's not even getting to the defense lol.

If the Panthers needed Ryan to light that fire, I question the Carolina players and leadership.

;) Ryan has our thanks for that spark. 3-0 with the potential of 5-0...

I actually find it hilarious the Panthers took little old Ryans GTFO remark so personally. They want to be someone's rival sooooo badly. lol

;) Like I said. Ryan has our thanks. \ That may have been the first time Ryan has actually done anything to anger another team...so much so, the Falcons have not been able to beat the Panthers since then.

We don't need a rivalry. Just a win.

;) Like I said. Ryan has our thanks. \ That may have been the first time Ryan has actually done anything to anger another team...so much so, the Falcons have not been able to beat the Panthers since then.

We don't need a rivalry. Just a win.

Just ribbing man. Think we're gonna give ya trouble this year though.