Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buc-man™®

Josh freeman is so much better then matt ryan

2,928 posts in this topic

Maybe someday bucman...right now Joshie Pooh is Ryan/Ice's whipping boy at 0-4! :P

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Mattie Ryan can't hold a candle to the ability of Josh Freeman.

You and I both know that if the BUCS had the talent around him he's gonna have in the not too distant future he'd be 4-0 against lil' Mattie.

I understand though, why you all won't admit to this. I wouldn't either, if our quarterback was so obviously inferior to yours. ;)

But, lucky for us BUC fans we are the ones with the vastly superior quarterback! :lol:

Corsair and calidawg like this

no lie...I though Freeman was going to suck and I was wrong. However, he still needs to make the playoffs or beat his opponent before one can say he is better. If we end up having a season at all, that might be this year

Excluding any feeling I may or may not have for the Falcon or Buc franchises.....and if I were picking between Ryan and Freeman to lead my franchise, it would be Freeman in a heartbeat.

Ryan isn't as bad as he's been made out to be, but I think he has reached his peak whereas Freeman hasn't.

BucdUp likes this

Excluding any feeling I may or may not have for the Falcon or Buc franchises.....and if I were picking between Ryan and Freeman to lead my franchise, it would be Freeman in a heartbeat.

Ryan isn't as bad as he's been made out to be, but I think he has reached his peak whereas Freeman hasn't.

Ryan/Ice has never had a losing season (Freeman 1 out of 2), never throw more INTs than TDs (Freeman 1 out of 2), and Ryan/Ice is 4-0 vs. Freeman! Yes, SR, now you know why you guys are know as swampers...just sayin'...

SIR.BLOGS ALOT likes this

Ryan/Ice has never had a losing season (Freeman 1 out of 2), never throw more INTs than TDs (Freeman 1 out of 2), and Ryan/Ice is 4-0 vs. Freeman! Yes, SR, now you know why you guys are know as swampers...just sayin'...

Yea, but look what team each has had in that time.

Mattie Ryan can't hold a candle to the ability of Josh Freeman.

You and I both know that if the BUCS had the talent around him he's gonna have in the not too distant future he'd be 4-0 against lil' Mattie.

I understand though, why you all won't admit to this. I wouldn't either, if our quarterback was so obviously inferior to yours. ;)

But, lucky for us BUC fans we are the ones with the vastly superior quarterback! :lol:

I don't think anyone questions Freeman's PHYSICAL abilities in comparison to Ryan. However, you are focusing on that as if that is only what is important. Matt Ryan's strength are his intangibles which Freeman can not hold a candle to.

Thankfully for Falcon fans, intangibles is more important of the 2. If they were competing RBs I would concede the argument, since RBs main attributes are: speed, strength, reaction etc etc.

Right NOW Ryan is the better of the 2. Your comments that Freeman being better in the future is wishful thinking. You MIGHT be right. You might be wrong. Problem for you is this - You are worried about what MIGHT be and We are talking about what IS. :D Have a nice day.

I don't think anyone questions Freeman's PHYSICAL abilities in comparison to Ryan. However, you are focusing on that as if that is only what is important. Matt Ryan's strength are his intangibles which Freeman can not hold a candle to.

Thankfully for Falcon fans, intangibles is more important of the 2. If they were competing RBs I would concede the argument, since RBs main attributes are: speed, strength, reaction etc etc.

Right NOW Ryan is the better of the 2. Your comments that Freeman being better in the future is wishful thinking. You MIGHT be right. You might be wrong. Problem for you is this - You are worried about what MIGHT be and We are talking about what IS. :D Have a nice day.

Intangibles????? Ahahaha!!!!!!! Thats the same bull crap reason why sanchez an stafford were drafted ahead of free.

Saying a qb is better cause of intangibles is like a dumb person saying they're street smart jus so they can use the word smart.

Answer me this, whats the difference between sanchez and ryan? Nothing!!!! Both are only as good as the team around them, neither will LEAD their team to the next level.

Have a nice day...

SaintsFanInLA likes this

Yeah, QBs never get better after their 3rd year.

DD: Objective Elite likes this

Freeman is a better physical talent that Ryan... But I'm pretty sure he's more physically gifted than Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Drew Brees... But Ryan wins and plays with restraints put on by the coaching staff. Freeman is very good and will continue to develop. But he makes a lot of mistakes and can be really eratic at times.

To say that Ryan is only this good becuase of the talent around him is only partially true. When he came in as a rookie the Falcons were a 4-12 team at the bottom of the league. He's tied Dan Marino for the most wins by a QB in his first 3 years. Ryan is a winner... he makes plays when they need him to. I've seen Freeman choke away just as many games as he has won.

Ryan is a little girl in Freeman's world.......He's still hiding out after that Packers "beatdown"..........wimp.....

If that is what helps you sleep at night so be it.

Thanks bro........When I actually get the chance to sleep at night, which is rare, I never have thoughts of any NFL players...........

Take care my friend.............

SaintsFanInLA likes this

Where I come from a 13 - 3 one and done is considered a choke. Now maybe the standards may be different for Tony and Melt but what happens to his intangibles when it comes down to the nitty gritty?

Finally a thread I can reply too.

You're an OK dude, V2 B)