Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconJim

Wonderlic scores

106 posts in this topic

Have you actually seen the ones that the prospects are getting? Ive yet to see an actual test that they have gotten. Ive seen ones that are supposed to be the same as the others but i highly doubt they are even close.

Some people are just not good a test taking and the whole time things makes it even worse for them. Its not an excuse at all for anyone, i had the same problem in school where id barely finish a test in 40 minutes because i made sure i read everything carefully. If i had to take a test with 50 questions in 12 minutes im sure id do poorly on it too.

Come on man! First off, I'll tell you this is a total cop out! This test is so easy, so straight-forward, and so simply explained that you answer all the questions you can and if you see one that looks a little tougher move on to the next and come back to it if you have time. This is 3rd grade test instructions!

BUT, lets assume for a moment you are remotely correct and that little A.J. doesn't like to hurry. Anyone with more than a double-digit IQ knows that if 4 questions in 60 seconds is causing you to pee in your pants than you can go for 2 questions in 60 seconds and score a 25...or answer just one 1 question correctly every 45 seconds and score a freaking 16!

Stop making ridiculous assumptions and just say it--A.J. Green is a terrific physical NFL prospect at wide receiver but mentally he may struggle to screw in a light bulb at his future mansion! The truth will liberate you! smile.gif

Just give it up man! Those that place a higher value on education and intelligence for any endeavor, including professional football, will agree with you and those that still suck their thumbs never will! wink.gif

Says the guy that thinks Michael Turner is some type of malcontent...

Just give it up man! Those that place a higher value on education and intelligence for any endeavor, including professional football, will agree with you and those that still suck their thumbs never will! wink.gif

Very true. However, I do find it hilarious that the poster (Atl/0)that told me a couple of pages back that my opinion doesnt matter then went on to argue with me for the past 2 hours :lol: Apparently it matters to him

And again what does it matter if middle schoolers can score higher than them. The fact you had to compare what you can do, along with middle schoolers IQ to these guys just shows a little saltyness that your being outdone by a bunch of idiots lol.

It is spelled "saltiness" and "you're."

Not that this is important to you! cool.gif

Very true. However, I do find it hilarious that the poster (Atl/0)that told me a couple of pages back that my opinion doesnt matter then went on to argue with me for the past 2 hours laugh.gif Apparently it matters to him

One must always consider that one's adversary may relate to the one he defends! You're being called "jealous;" your adversary may indeed be sensitive and defensive about said topic. wink.gif

Very true. However, I do find it hilarious that the poster (Atl/0)that told me a couple of pages back that my opinion doesnt matter then went on to argue with me for the past 2 hours :lol: Apparently it matters to him

I said that your scores on the test don't matter, but nice try though.

It is spelled "saltiness" and "you're."

Not that this is important to you! cool.gif

Thanks for checking my errors. I so hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet since your so judgmental of others.

Says the guy that thinks Michael Turner is some type of malcontent...

You lie, sir! I believe I used the words irresponsible, reprehensible and reckless, and then retracted this until more reliable evidence validates such behavior.

You do know the difference between these terms, do you not? I'd be happy to define them for you to be a good Samaritan!

You lie, sir! I believe I used the words irresponsible, reprehensible and reckless, and then retracted this until more reliable evidence validates such behavior.

You do know the difference between these terms, do you not? I'd be happy to define them for you to be a good Samaritan!

Did you not jump the gun when throwing out those terms to describe him? Like I said before I hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet being as judgmental as you are.

One must always consider that one's adversary may relate to the one he defends! You're being called "jealous;" your adversary may indeed be sensitive and defensive about said topic. wink.gif

:lol: you are cool in my book dude.

Wonderlic Questions:

1. A physical education class has three times as many girls as boys. During a class basketball game, the girls average 18 points each, and the class as a whole averages 17 points per person. How many points does each boy score on average?

2. Randolph has 8 ties, 6 pairs of pants, and 4 dress shirts. How many days could he possibly go without wearing the same combination of these three items?

3. John is a mechanic. He makes $8.50 an hour, plus $3 extra for every oil change he performs. Last week he worked 36 hours and performed 17 oil changes. How much money did he make?

4. A box of staples has a length of 6 cm, a width of 7 cm, and a volume of 378 cm cubed. What is the height of the box?

5. What is the average of all of the integers from 13 to 37?

6. A basketball player averaged 20 points a game over the course of six games. His scores in five of those games were 23, 18, 16, 24, and 27. How many points did he score in the sixth game?

7. Arnold is about to go on a 500-mile car trip. His mechanic recommends that he buy a special highway engine oil that will save him 50 cents in gas for every 25 miles of the trip. This new oil, however, will cost $20. Is it worthwhile for Arnold to buy the oil if he has a coupon for $4 dollars off the price?

:D

Wonderlic Questions:

1. A physical education class has three times as many girls as boys. During a class basketball game, the girls average 18 points each, and the class as a whole averages 17 points per person. How many points does each boy score on average?

2. Randolph has 8 ties, 6 pairs of pants, and 4 dress shirts. How many days could he possibly go without wearing the same combination of these three items?

3. John is a mechanic. He makes $8.50 an hour, plus $3 extra for every oil change he performs. Last week he worked 36 hours and performed 17 oil changes. How much money did he make?

4. A box of staples has a length of 6 cm, a width of 7 cm, and a volume of 378 cm cubed. What is the height of the box?

5. What is the average of all of the integers from 13 to 37?

6. A basketball player averaged 20 points a game over the course of six games. His scores in five of those games were 23, 18, 16, 24, and 27. How many points did he score in the sixth game?

7. Arnold is about to go on a 500-mile car trip. His mechanic recommends that he buy a special highway engine oil that will save him 50 cents in gas for every 25 miles of the trip. This new oil, however, will cost $20. Is it worthwhile for Arnold to buy the oil if he has a coupon for $4 dollars off the price?

:D

As I said. You should be able to answer those by the end of Jr High if not much, much sooner.

As I said. You should be able to answer those by the end of Jr High if not much, much sooner.

I agree, but as a whole, no one is as intelligent as you are making it sound. It would take me a minute to get my brain back in order to answer questions that has no meaning to me right now...but I can answer them. If I had to take the test, I'd prepare myself.

I agree, but as a whole, no one is as intelligent as you are making it sound. It would take me a minute to get my brain back in order to answer questions that has no meaning to me right now...but I can answer them. If I had to take the test, I'd prepare myself.

I understand it might take your mind a little while to grasp it after being out of school for a while, but Id be willing to bet that if you had graduated highschool and then spent the next few years at a university, you would have little trouble with a test like that.

I understand it might take your mind a little while to grasp it after being out of school for a while, but Id be willing to bet that if you had graduated highschool and then spent the next few years at a university, you would have little trouble with a test like that.

Honestly, if I made it a "priority" to pass then I'd have no problem....otherwise, I'd be concentrating on + and * $$... ;). I get your point, but you seems like you've singled out these guys. My guess is that you don't have children. As a parent, I know my children know stuff, yet they bumb out on the test and I "freak out"....but it'll be okay. Find the balance. :D

Come on man! First off, I'll tell you this is a total cop out! This test is so easy, so straight-forward, and so simply explained that you answer all the questions you can and if you see one that looks a little tougher move on to the next and come back to it if you have time. This is 3rd grade test instructions!

BUT, lets assume for a moment you are remotely correct and that little A.J. doesn't like to hurry. Anyone with more than a double-digit IQ knows that if 4 questions in 60 seconds is causing you to pee in your pants than you can go for 2 questions in 60 seconds and score a 25...or answer just one 1 question correctly every 45 seconds and score a freaking 16!

Stop making ridiculous assumptions and just say it--A.J. Green is a terrific physical NFL prospect at wide receiver but mentally he may struggle to screw in a light bulb at his future mansion! The truth will liberate you! smile.gif

Are you a pro prospect? Did you take the test that AJ Green took? How do you know they are so straight forward that it shouldnt take more then 15 seconds to answer each one?

And if its so easy why are you wrong on the scoring? You cant get a 100 on this test...maybe you should read up on some info before you try to say something like this. If the average score of an NFL player is in the 20's (i believe) but your saying you can score 100 then every player in the NFL is a complete fool.

Are you a pro prospect? Did you take the test that AJ Green took? How do you know they are so straight forward that it shouldnt take more then 15 seconds to answer each one?

And if its so easy why are you wrong on the scoring? You cant get a 100 on this test...maybe you should read up on some info before you try to say something like this. If the average score of an NFL player is in the 20's (i believe) but your saying you can score 100 then every player in the NFL is a complete fool.

He said if you answer 2 in a minute instead of the 4 required you would score a 25, which should tell you that a 50 is a perfect score. How the **** did oyu come up with him saying that 100 is a perfect score?

He said if you answer 2 in a minute instead of the 4 required you would score a 25, which should tell you that a 50 is a perfect score. How the **** did oyu come up with him saying that 100 is a perfect score?

Honestly?...i have no idea, been at work way too long today :lol::lol:

My apologies to quarterback

Trouble with math...who said a "100?"

May I offer a piece of advice? To keep from sounding as intelligent as, well, A.J. Green, you'd be much better off keeping quiet and have everyone wonder than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

And, by the way, I was a more than a pro prospect. I actually made the roster, not once but two straight years and then got cut! wink.gif

Honestly?...i have no idea, been at work way too long today laugh.giflaugh.gif

My apologies to quarterback

I accept and asked your forgiveness, sir, for my post at 2:33 PM.

I pulled the trigger too hastily!sad.gif

DirtyBird2 likes this

I accept and asked your forgiveness, sir, for my post at 2:33 PM.

I pulled the trigger too hastily!sad.gif

It is not a problem my good man, at least some on this board man up when needed :lol:

And if what you say is true in the other post, i apologize again :P

Did you not jump the gun when throwing out those terms to describe him? Like I said before I hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet being as judgmental as you are.

Perhaps I did jump the gun a little but was man enough to retract and qualify pending proof.

I may not like or agree with you, but I will never lie about you! It's those guiding principles you so abhor about me! happy.gif

Makes you wonder what these guys study in college. The questions on that Wonderlic aren't that hard if it is anything like some of the sample tests floating around on the Internet. I am a college graduate but my 16 year old son would have finished in the top percentile when he took a sample Wonderlic test. What a joke. Green must have majored in basket weaving at UGA if he could do no better than he did. Just goes to show that a lot of these athletes still get a easy pass in college while other students have to prove their mettle.

Take the sample test yourself:

My link

I took the sample test the other day, and the 12 minute time limit really screwed me up. I consider myself to be somewhat intelligent, but that test is not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm not saying Green is dumb or smart, just that the test is anything but easy.