Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald love the Falcons

First things first: you're discrediting Warner way too much. He wasn't on his "last legs" - he was at the end of his career but still playing **** good football. Had he not taken that vicious shot from Hargrove or whoever that Saints player was, he may have played one more year.

Secondly, Fitzgerald's numbers suffered this year because Anderson, Hall, and Skelton are all awful. Sometimes they wouldn't even throw his way or they would force some of the worst passes I've ever seen.

I agree his numbers have suffered because they are awful. You going from having an average QB to a awful QB and your numbers aregoing to suffer.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read what I posted again and tell me where I am comparing them to Fitz and Boldin. I said fitz and Boldin are great receivers but with a crappy QB they are nothing. **** I had Fitz on my fantasy team this year and look what happened.

You said WRS are a product of who is throwing them the ball, and considering we were talking about FItz would it not be a logical conclussion for me to assume that is who you were talking about?

Point is it's not much of opinion when there is little to no evidence to prove otherwise.

When Warner was in Arizona he put up worse numbers with better WRs than when he was in ST Louis. Now quit acting like hes your babys daddy and calm the **** down.

When Warner was in Arizona he put up worse numbers with better WRs than when he was in ST Louis. Now quit acting like hes your babys daddy and calm the **** down.

...And what exactly are you proving with that? You didn't say anything saying he put up worse numbers with better wide receivers, and even THAT is debatable. Holt and Bruce were ridiculous in their prime, and let's not forget that Hall of Famer coming out the backfield. It wasn't the Greatest Show on Turf for nothing.

Secondly, show me exactly where I act like Warner's my "baby daddy?" I can (easily) argue you're acting as if Fitzgerald is your "baby daddy," but then I would be resorting to insults when there's no reason to. See how that works?

Perhaps you should take it down a notch and learn to build a foundation for an argument rather than trying to foolishly use elementary insults.

Secondly, show me exactly where I act like Warner's my "baby daddy?" I can (easily) argue you're acting as if Fitzgerald is your "baby daddy," but then I would be resorting you insults when there's no reason to.

Considering I tried to end this arguement with the understanding that neither one of us are going to change our point of view, yet you couldnt let it go because "how dare someone agree with you about the great Kurt Warner". Id say you are taking it a little to serious. So I disagree with you. Is it really going to ruin your day that bad dude?

Considering I tried to end this arguement with the understanding that neither one of us are going to change our point of view, yet you couldnt let it go because "how dare someone agree with you about the great Kurt Warner". Id say you are taking it a little to serious. So I disagree with you. Is it really going to ruin your day that bad dude?

My my - you sure are defensive. And petty. And ultimately pathetic. You're done here.

My my - you sure are defensive. And petty. And ultimately pathetic. You're done here.

Wow are you a female? You wont let something go and when I point it out im being defensive. Cool dude. Later. Oh and I liked the "Your Done Here" you added on at the end. It makes it seems as though you are somebody of great importance instead of some computer nerd in your mamas basement.

Edited by Roddy4MVP

Wow are you a female? You wont let something go and when I point it out im being defensive. Cool dude. Later. Oh and I liked the "Your Done Here" you added on at the end. It makes it seems as though you are somebody of great importance instead of some computer nerd in your mamas basement.

why dont you go give your boy Fitz a blowjob like you want to.

With the Saints in the division, Falcons would be wise to get these impact players considering the non explosive conservative offense they play. Everyone already knows the Saints offense is one of the best in the NFL not to mention best in the division. Once Saints get that balance again in the rushing game and with the much improved defense that just keeps getting better, they will be unstoppable again and they could be playing in another SB.

With the Saints in the division, Falcons would be wise to get these impact players considering the non explosive conservative offense they play. Everyone already knows the Saints offense is one of the best in the NFL not to mention best in the division. Once Saints get that balance again in the rushing game and with the much improved defense that just keeps getting better, they will be unstoppable again and they could be playing in another SB.

owww, can you bring some of what you are smokin to barcelona, it has to be good because all youre saying is really funny :lol::lol::lol:

Kurt was a very good QB but by the time he got to the Cards he was on his last leg and benefited greatly from just being able to throw it up in the air and know FItz would come down with it.

I actually think you have this wrong if anything Warner put the Cardinals over the top and bought the true potiential of guys like Fitzgerald Boldin Breaston and co.I think you'll find without Warner they would have been stuck with the inconsistent Matt Lienart and then I think the above players would'nt be as good as they are now.

I actually think you have this wrong if anything Warner put the Cardinals over the top and bought the true potiential of guys like Fitzgerald Boldin Breaston and co.I think you'll find without Warner they would have been stuck with the inconsistent Matt Lienart and then I think the above players would'nt be as good as they are now.

Careful! He might say you think Warner's your "baby daddy!"

thats what I was thinking as well. If anyone, Falcons fans should know these guys (especially Bruce) VERY well.

Maybe at the end of their careers they may have better numbers, but those two cats beat most of us down so many times.

Didn't want to start an fight, but man atleast back up your statements you know.

The Saints will never be balance because Sean likes to throw the ball. You wasn't when the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Injuries to the rushing game were the only thing preventing balance.

Ok well let's say your RBs aren't good enough to be balance. You guys are great at what you do. Why change when it won you a SB? The falcons have to change to a degree. We can't even win a playoff game with the way our offense play.