Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald love the Falcons

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Kincaid interviewed both Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald. He was able to get Williams to say on air that he would love to come to Atlanta and fill the other TB spot and play along side Turner. Fitzgerald says something similar.

What do you guys think?

I would be so happy... :wub:

Just the fact that big time players/FA want to come here now is a great thing. If not them, others must be thinking the same thing.

Too bad our stubborn front office won't capitalize on this great opportunity. How many times does the best WR in the league say they want to join your team?

Don't worry, Michael Jenkins will be starting next year.

For everyone who is saying that it won't happen because we don't have X amount of money, I would like for you to say hello to DT Shaun Rogers, Lebron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwayne Wade. All 4 of those guys took less money to go play for what they felt would be a winning team. If a player wants to play for a team as much as they say they do, they will take a paycut to help the team out. I'm just sayin....

Too bad our stubborn front office won't capitalize on this great opportunity. How many times does the best WR in the league say they want to join your team?

Don't worry, Michael Jenkins will be starting next year.

Are you trying to be a moron, are you just so talented at being a complete dimwit that you sound this stupid without any effort at all? DT hasn't shied away from signing a big name free agent since he's been here...Robinson and Turner ring a bell? Then again you would actually have to follow the Falcons to know that, as opposed to being a poor man's ghostofdonkey and whining while not knowing what you're talking about altogether. Go take a nap in the street.

A good QB throwing to them wasn't Kurt Warner a Superbowl MVP...You got me confused there.

Man I'd take either one of them as both could help us out alot.

Kurt was a very good QB but by the time he got to the Cards he was on his last leg and benefited greatly from just being able to throw it up in the air and know FItz would come down with it.

Kurt was a very good QB but by the time he got to the Cards he was on his last leg and benefited greatly from just being able to throw it up in the air and know FItz would come down with it.

Could have sworn their favorite play was a seam route up the middle. If Kurt Warner was on his last leg and got their team to a SB then wow.

I guess Larry couldn't do the same thing for Anderson or Lienart. Kurt was a good QB not the elite he once was but a lot better than you give him credit for

Could have sworn their favorite play was a seam route up the middle. If Kurt Warner was on his last leg and got their team to a SB then wow.

In the 3 years that Warner and the Rams were dominating he had a QB rating of just under 103 for the average of those three years. In his entire time with the Cardinals he never had higher than a 97 rating, and that was with superior talent at the WR position. Im not taking anything from Kurt. He was a very good QB but had lost a step and was on the downside of his career when he was with the Cards. They got to the superbowl partially due to his play but mostly due to a young defense massively overachieving through the playoffs.

In the 3 years that Warner and the Rams were dominating he had a QB rating of just under 103 for the average of those three years. In his entire time with the Cardinals he never had higher than a 97 rating, and that was with superior talent at the WR position. Im not taking anything from Kurt. He was a very good QB but had lost a step and was on the downside of his career when he was with the Cards. They got to the superbowl partially due to his play but mostly due to a young defense massively overachieving through the playoffs.

and when has Ryan had a 97+ rating for a season?

Yes, Warner was better in STL, but no Ryan has not been better than Warner was for a few of his Cardinals seasons.

This whole debate started over you saying that Fitz would finally have a top QB to throw to him in ATL right?

and when has Ryan had a 97+ rating for a season?

Yes, Warner was better in STL, but no Ryan has not been better than Warner was for a few of his Cardinals seasons.

This whole debate started over you saying that Fitz would finally have a top QB to throw to him in ATL right?

Ryan also hadnt been throwing the ball to two of the best WRs in the league. If We ended up getting FItz (which will never happen) Id be willing to bet Ryans rating would sky rocket.

Ryan also hadnt been throwing the ball to two of the best WRs in the league. If We ended up getting FItz (which will never happen) Id be willing to bet Ryans rating would sky rocket.

that could be true as well.

He i also still young, so his numbers could soar just from another year of learning.

Would love fitz, but highly doubt it, especially since Smith seems high on our current WR corps.

John Kincaid interviewed both Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald. He was able to get Williams to say on air that he would love to come to Atlanta and fill the other TB spot and play along side Turner. Fitzgerald says something similar.

What do you guys think?

Well if I'm not mistaken Arizona may want a first round pick and fitzs may want alot of money as well. However Deangelo would probably be easier to get and would definitely give us that explosive element to our offense that we are lacking.

Well if I'm not mistaken Arizona may want a first round pick and fitzs may want alot of money as well. However Deangelo would probably be easier to get and would definitely give us that explosive element to our offense that we are lacking.

We'd probably have to give our first rounder a lot of money anyways.

Yeh but the QB still has to get them the ball look at Brees you wouldn't take a WR off our team, because frankly they are a product of who is throwing them the ball.

Yeh but the QB still has to get them the ball look at Brees you wouldn't take a WR off our team, because frankly they are a product of who is throwing them the ball.

Completley different situation. Are you really comparing the Saints WRs to Fitz and Boldin? The Saints WRs are made to look alot better than they are because they have a very good QB throwing them the ball. Plus he spreads it around so much it makes it that much harder to defend. WIth Fitz you dont need someone throwing rocket accurate passes right to him. As long as they can get it in his general area, he has a good shot of coming down with it. So Fitz is just a product of Warner throwing him the ball? LMAO You have that backwards

Completley different situation. Are you really comparing the Saints WRs to Fitz and Boldin? The Saints WRs are made to look alot better than they are because they have a very good QB throwing them the ball. Plus he spreads it around so much it makes it that much harder to defend. WIth Fitz you dont need someone throwing rocket accurate passes right to him. As long as they can get it in his general area, he has a good shot of coming down with it. So Fitz is just a product of Warner throwing him the ball? LMAO You have that backwards

First things first: you're discrediting Warner way too much. He wasn't on his "last legs" - he was at the end of his career but still playing **** good football. Had he not taken that vicious shot from Hargrove or whoever that Saints player was, he may have played one more year.

Secondly, Fitzgerald's numbers suffered this year because Anderson, Hall, and Skelton are all awful. Sometimes they wouldn't even throw his way or they would force some of the worst passes I've ever seen.

Read what I posted again and tell me where I am comparing them to Fitz and Boldin. I said fitz and Boldin are great receivers but with a crappy QB they are nothing. **** I had Fitz on my fantasy team this year and look what happened.