Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald love the Falcons

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But god I bet you would be scared if we got Fitz, Deangelo Williams, and Charles Johnson.

I think every team would be scared if you got them not just the Saints. How much time would Ryan have to throw to read the long routes they will be running?

I think every team would be scared if you got them not just the Saints. How much time would Ryan have to throw to read the long routes they will be running?

Enough. TD is high on 2 of the back ups, Joe Hawley and Garret Reynolds, Hawley and Reynolds can both play G he's also high on a kid out of UF named Marcus Gilbert

Since we don't run long routes anyways it wouldn't make a diff.

BTW how long do you thin brees would have to throw without Nicks, I don't think you guys will be able to resign him

Enough. TD is high on 2 of the back ups, Joe Hawley and Garret Reynolds, Hawley and Reynolds can both play G he's also high on a kid out of UF named Marcus Gilbert

BTW how long do you thin brees would have to throw without Nicks, I don't think you guys will be able to resign him

Zodiac we do need to run more deep routes. I hope they either pick up a Free agent WR or draft a talent that can help Roddy and Turner.

Think they waiting to see what the Ravens do with their guard, they gave him the highest tender and they have matt tenant to fall back on if need be. We just sign Pierre Thomas to a 4 yr contract, so expect to Nicks signed soon.

Edited by Laugher

Not going to happen but if it did, I would be pinching myself to see if I were asleep or even dead.

There has been an awful lot of smoke floating around the Fitzgerald comming to Atlanta rumor. And I don't just mean crazy message board talk. If you do a few newspaper searches on the internet the rumor seems to pop up in some really odd places.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but like I said there is just a little bit too much smoke. And where there's smoke, there's fire.

Matt Ryan is my Favorite Falcon of all time, and probably player. But someone saying he is better than Kurt Warner is a joke. Maybe he will be. But Kurt Warner on the Cards, or the Rams, or bagging groceries is a 1 in a Million guy. If Ryan ends his career the way Kurt Warner did then I'm Sure he'll be the first to tell you that's one **** of a career.

Matt Ryan is my Favorite Falcon of all time, and probably player. But someone saying he is better than Kurt Warner is a joke. Maybe he will be. But Kurt Warner on the Cards, or the Rams, or bagging groceries is a 1 in a Million guy. If Ryan ends his career the way Kurt Warner did then I'm Sure he'll be the first to tell you that's one **** of a career.

Yeah. Kurt was playing with a trashy Oline in front of him at Arizona but still did really well there. Their line was/is worse than ours at every position, even LT.

I'd be PISSED if you guys got Fitz or Williams. I don't think it'll happen though. That is too much money invested in two positions. Williams and Turner would be making top dollar. White just got a new contract and Fitz is pretty paid. It would pretty much cripple your team everywhere else.

I think you'll continue to build through the draft as you always have and maybe make one splash in FA.

Oh your not talking sh!t??! j/p.

cool saints fan lol

I would be very pleased with us signing either one of these guys. Fitz and Roddy owuld be a scary combo. Very similar to Fitz and Boldin except they would finally have a good QB throwing them the ball. With that said, if we get either one of these guys, my money is on Williams. The Cards would want a ton for Fitz.

Fitz and Roddy would be BETTER them Fitz and Bolden. It would be SICK.

Bring them home TD. :P

Wow, hearing a guy say he is willing to split carries with Turner? Never thought about it but knowing he said that makes me want him.

Knowing that DE seems to be our biggest need I cant see this happening, BUT you have Turner and Williams splitting carries along with Roddy, Tony, and possibly Hankerson, Baldwin, or Smith as your WR corp you can afford to overlook DE and let the young guys like Sid and Kroy continue to develop.

This team will always be an offensive team, might as well and try to get better on offense.

I would be very pleased with us signing either one of these guys. Fitz and Roddy owuld be a scary combo. Very similar to Fitz and Boldin except they would finally have a good QB throwing them the ball. With that said, if we get either one of these guys, my money is on Williams. The Cards would want a ton for Fitz.

A good QB throwing to them wasn't Kurt Warner a Superbowl MVP...You got me confused there.

Man I'd take either one of them as both could help us out alot.

31/36, 366 mostly uncontested yards, not a single punt, and much more leading to 48 points surrendered--at home!

How are Fitzgerald and Williams goring to address this?

By helping the offense score 49 and win the game..Just saying they would make us an extremwely explosive team and we could get in a shoot out with anyone.

We'll address DE through FA and the rest through the draft. give it time man.

Don't get me wrong. As a person who played QB and loves offense I'd love to have all the firepower we could afford! The thing is, there's only one football on the field at any given time so we can only handle so many skill players and make them all happy.

The defense is what kept us from getting to the Super Bowl, as it did for Green Bay and Pittsburgh. It seems only logical that we devote the majority of our resources to this or we'll experience the same let down at some point next season.

Don't get me wrong. As a person who played QB and loves offense I'd love to have all the firepower we could afford! The thing is, there's only one football on the field at any given time so we can only handle so many skill players and make them all happy.

The defense is what kept us from getting to the Super Bowl, as it did for Green Bay and Pittsburgh. It seems only logical that we devote the majority of our resources to this or we'll experience the same let down at some point next season.

This team is not like Cinnci. It's a different type of attitude here. They all want one goal. To be champs however they can do it. This is a team not a group of individuals.