Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald love the Falcons

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Kincaid interviewed both Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald. He was able to get Williams to say on air that he would love to come to Atlanta and fill the other TB spot and play along side Turner. Fitzgerald says something similar.

What do you guys think?

Not going to happen but if it did, I would be pinching myself to see if I were asleep or even dead.

John Kincaid interviewed both Deangelo Williams and Larry Fitzgerald. He was able to get Williams to say on air that he would love to come to Atlanta and fill the other TB spot and play along side Turner. Fitzgerald says something similar.

What do you guys think?

that would be awesome. Is it even possible though??

I would be very pleased with us signing either one of these guys. Fitz and Roddy owuld be a scary combo. Very similar to Fitz and Boldin except they would finally have a good QB throwing them the ball. With that said, if we get either one of these guys, my money is on Williams. The Cards would want a ton for Fitz.

I would be very pleased with us signing either one of these guys. Fitz and Roddy owuld be a scary combo. Very similar to Fitz and Boldin except they would finally have a good QB throwing them the ball. With that said, if we get either one of these guys, my money is on Williams. The Cards would want a ton for Fitz.

I just think yall would have to give up to much to get them but goodluck doing so. I also would like to point out that Kurt Warner was throwing them the ball and he is a first ballot hof'er.

I just think yall would have to give up to much to get them but goodluck doing so. I also would like to point out that Kurt Warner was throwing them the ball and he is a first ballot hof'er.

The Kurt Warner of ten years ago was a very good QB. The Kurt Warner of the year before last benefited greatly from having 2 great WRs

Edited by Roddy4MVP

The Kurt Warner of ten years ago was a very good QB. The Kurt Warner of the year before last benefited greatly from having 2 great WRs

The Cardinals offense was awesome the time Warner arrived until he retired. Fitz and Boldin helped it out greatly, but the same thug could bs said about most Qb's and WR combos in the league.

Don't want to push buttons but Warner has done more for the Cardinals then Ryan has done for the Falcons.

Edited by Laugher

Wow, hearing a guy say he is willing to split carries with Turner? Never thought about it but knowing he said that makes me want him.

Knowing that DE seems to be our biggest need I cant see this happening, BUT you have Turner and Williams splitting carries along with Roddy, Tony, and possibly Hankerson, Baldwin, or Smith as your WR corp you can afford to overlook DE and let the young guys like Sid and Kroy continue to develop.

Having Fitz would put us over the top!!!!!

Turner would become a MUCH BETTER back because the entire D would be dropping back into coverage opening up gaping holes for him to run through.

I say do whatever to get Fitz, keep Turner and Snelling, draft a young speedy RB in rounds 4 or 5 and we would be set!

I'd be PISSED if you guys got Fitz or Williams. I don't think it'll happen though. That is too much money invested in two positions. Williams and Turner would be making top dollar. White just got a new contract and Fitz is pretty paid. It would pretty much cripple your team everywhere else.

I think you'll continue to build through the draft as you always have and maybe make one splash in FA.

Wow, hearing a guy say he is willing to split carries with Turner? Never thought about it but knowing he said that makes me want him.

Knowing that DE seems to be our biggest need I cant see this happening, BUT you have Turner and Williams splitting carries along with Roddy, Tony, and possibly Hankerson, Baldwin, or Smith as your WR corp you can afford to overlook DE and let the young guys like Sid and Kroy continue to develop.

This draft is pretty deep at DE. You might be able to get an impact player in the 2nd rd.

Having Fitz would put us over the top!!!!!

Turner would become a MUCH BETTER back because the entire D would be dropping back into coverage opening up gaping holes for him to run through.

I say do whatever to get Fitz, keep Turner and Snelling, draft a young speedy RB in rounds 4 or 5 and we would be set!

Good point. If we get another receiver that can help Roddy stretch the D Turner would be much more effective.

I'd be PISSED if you guys got Fitz or Williams. I don't think it'll happen though. That is too much money invested in two positions. Williams and Turner would be making top dollar. White just got a new contract and Fitz is pretty paid. It would pretty much cripple your team everywhere else.

I think you'll continue to build through the draft as you always have and maybe make one splash in FA.

Williams said he would like splitting carries with Turner. SO I doubt he is planning on getting a huge contract.

But god I bet you would be scared if we got Fitz, Deangelo Williams, and Charles Johnson.

You're probably right. Unless the new CBA makes both UFA's and even then the price would be too much. We've got 3 FA offensive linemen to sign or replace.