I want!

Yeah too bad we play you guys in ATL again. I would love to see that rematch in person again. Unfortunately I was at the regular season one that we lost so seeing you guys at Lambeau one of these days will be nice. Hopefully it will be in the NFCCG. I can't wait!

well, I"ve always liked the Packers, then the Falcons came along.....the Pack used to beat up on the Falcons all the time when I was a kid....grin.....til one day....the tables turned. Mike Vick and the Falcons went up to Green Bay and whipped up on them in their own backyard. Smilin......I liked the game against the Pack last year during the regular season, and to be honest, I was expecting another good game in the playoffs.....but as we all know.....that didnt happen ....grin. Looking forward to another good game during the 2011 season.

Falcons all the way this year.

keep smilin,

hopefully summer will be over soon....bring on the NFL Pro Football.

olehippy13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaJX1DDw6IM

well, I"ve always liked the Packers, then the Falcons came along.....the Pack used to beat up on the Falcons all the time when I was a kid....grin.....til one day....the tables turned. Mike Vick and the Falcons went up to Green Bay and whipped up on them in their own backyard. Smilin......I liked the game against the Pack last year during the regular season, and to be honest, I was expecting another good game in the playoffs.....but as we all know.....that didnt happen ....grin. Looking forward to another good game during the 2011 season.

Falcons all the way this year.

keep smilin,

hopefully summer will be over soon....bring on the NFL Pro Football.

olehippy13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaJX1DDw6IM

x2

We had the Packers number there for a while after we silenced the ghosts of lambeau, but as the 2010 playoffs showed revenge goes both ways. The Packers were the one team i did not want to play in the playoffs last year I knew they'd be dangerous, As matter of fact my Super Bowl prediction from week 1 was Steelers and Falcons (I did pick us to lose though) I really thought we were gonna get Seattle,Philly, than Pitt with Pitt bringin home the trophy but GB just came in and took everybody out and stole em a trophy with the 6th seed.