Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

##### IMD Discussion #####

701 posts in this topic

Post anything IMD related here. This includes questions and comments about free agency and the draft. Please don't clutter up the Free Agency thread or the draft thread with comments. Discuss them here.

Why are there no Franchise Tags this season? Also, I can't seem to get the FA lists to work. Perhaps it's just an issue on my side of the interwebz?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a list of all of my draft picks? I can't seem to find anything, and I believe I get a conditional draft pick for Peppers also, but I can't find any info on it. I believe I'm just a horrible googler, but if anyone can help me out, I'd love to go ahead and create my Carolina Panthers topic soon.

Can't answer the Franchise Tag questions but I dont think he has updated the FA list yet so they are just appearing blank. That is just a guess though bc mine is not working either.

Why are there no Franchise Tags this season? Also, I can't seem to get the FA lists to work. Perhaps it's just an issue on my side of the interwebz?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a list of all of my draft picks? I can't seem to find anything, and I believe I get a conditional draft pick for Peppers also, but I can't find any info on it. I believe I'm just a horrible googler, but if anyone can help me out, I'd love to go ahead and create my Carolina Panthers topic soon.

No franchise tags because I have not been able to find the amounts that the players will get at each position. Plus, seems to be a larger than usual number already done, and it wouldn't be fair for teams who had a player franchised prior to our IMD to be able to get another player franchised.

As for conditional picks, they are not usually announced until later on. If they are announced before we start our draft then I will add them in. If not, then we can't use them. Carolina should get a 3rd rounder this year, but don't know that for 100% sure, and we definitely couldn't guess all of the rest of the comp picks.

Helps if I actually share the docs I think. Let me know if you can see each of the lists I posted now.

I can see them perfect now. So, we have to wait until 6AM to start bidding? Also, I'm a little confused from reading the rules... If I bid on a player, and someone bids higher, do I need to match or raise my bid to stay into contention before the March 6th, 7th, and 8th dates or will I be able to keep my initial bid and raise it after that process begins?

I can see them perfect now. So, we have to wait until 6AM to start bidding? Also, I'm a little confused from reading the rules... If I bid on a player, and someone bids higher, do I need to match or raise my bid to stay into contention before the March 6th, 7th, and 8th dates or will I be able to keep my initial bid and raise it after that process begins?

You can keep your initial bid until the bid off. Once you've bid on a player, you will either win him if nobody else bids or you will go into the bid off. There is no penalty for not increasing bids between today and March 4th. It won't affect the outcome.

Since you are up now, you can start your bidding.

Going to use Pat Y's salary numbers for players currently under contract to figure out the team salary cap tiers. Issues with that?

Tampa Bay 59.7 million

Carolina 73 million

Kansas City 74.7 million

Jacksonville 78.1 million

Philadelphia 80.8 million

Seattle 81.1 million

Arizona 83 million

Oakland 85.8 million

San Diego 85.8 million

Cincinnati 90.7 million

Buffalo 96.4 million

Cleveland 99.2 million

San Francisco 100.9 million

Baltimore 101.3 million

Atlanta 102.1 million

New England 102.3 million

St. Louis 102.4 million

Miami 103.1 million

Chicago 104.9 million

New Orleans 105.2 million

Tennessee 107.4 million

Minnesota 108.4 million

Detroit 113.8 million

Washington 115.2 million

Indianapolis 115.5 million

Pittsburgh 116 million

Houston 118.4 million

Denver 125 million

New York Giants 126.3 million

New York Jets 128.5 million

Green Bay 129.8 million

Dallas 136.6 million

Sounds good to me.

I see you have Kolb listed as a UFA. Is that final? Just need to know because I have people messaging me about him.

Sounds good to me.

I see you have Kolb listed as a UFA. Is that final? Just need to know because I have people messaging me about him.

Reviewed the UFA lists per the IMD site and discovered a few listing issues:

Some players already signed to contracts/Franchise tagged by teams earlier this week are still listed on the UFA list:

LB: Tamba Hali

QB: Kevein Kolb

DT: Trey Lewis

In the past I think we assumed ERFA would be re-signed automatically right? John Parker Wilson and Vance Walker are ERFA but I didn't offer them contracts.

In the past I think we assumed ERFA would be re-signed automatically right? John Parker Wilson and Vance Walker are ERFA but I didn't offer them contracts.

I took out all ERFA's because of that assumption.

All, KFFL wasn't complete up to date with the recent franchised players & I will make changes to that this afternoon. Anything else in the FA list that isn't right let me know.

Make sure you look at the RFA list, it's VERY small which could be a result of how the CBA works out for this year.

I apologize, i probably just skimmed right over it, but can someone tell me what the Ravens and Saints have for FA?

Thank you