Kyle Rudolph

hawkeye

WesBunting

talked to a scout earlier who said that #NotreDame TE Kyle Rudolph is a better prospect than Okie State TE Brandon Pettigrew coming out

Scout doesn't think #Notre Dame TE Kyle Rudolph goes in top 20, but think's he can be a steal late 1st, early second round

If we took him would there be anyway possible we could move up in the 2nd to get a WR like Hank?

Rd 1. Rudolph

Rd 2 trade this years 2nd and next with Jenks? and take Hank.

Rd 3. TD can get his guy it seems like from uf, Gilbert.

I wouldnt mind Rudolph, but I would feel a lot better about him if we were still able to move up and get a WR like Hank.

The reason those TE got drafted so late last year like the pair in New Egland was mostly do to the fact they had either off the field or some kind of character problems. Jimmy Gramham only made it as far down as he did cause he only had one year ever of football under his belt. The one guy with no character issues and who had experience was a 1st round pick.

I would love to have rudolph as a falcon but would hope we could trade back into the early second to get him. Mayb buffalo or arizona would trade up and get someone like Locker. I think we are in the perfect spot to trade down this year

WesBunting

talked to a scout earlier who said that #NotreDame TE Kyle Rudolph is a better prospect than Okie State TE Brandon Pettigrew coming out

Scout doesn't think #Notre Dame TE Kyle Rudolph goes in top 20, but think's he can be a steal late 1st, early second round

If we landed Rudolph, we wouldn't need another WR. We'd run multiple formations out of the "22" package.

In short, think this year's Patriots offense.

There is little doubt that he is a first round talent with questions about his long term injury risk.

Health aside, I think that Rudolph would be a solid choice in the first round. If we keep Baker, for the long haul, it would be good to put Rudolph next to him, instead of Svitek. In that manner, Baker will get help and we will still have an added receiving threat.

If Rudolph slipped to us in the 2nd, that would be great. Looking at his talent you think it won't happen, but last years TE class was spectacular. If you look at the teams with need at TE, it's not inconceivable they pass on Rudolph in the 2nd for more pressing needs.

That's the way I see it.Not many teams need a TE that early.He could be there for us in the 2nd.