Well. I just renewed my season tickets

I said they are "starting" to look like the Braves, heading down the same road. I did not say the situation were identical.

People need to read what was said and the context it was said.

thats exactly what i wrote if you read my original reply to you...c'mon man.

they'll "start to look like the braves" when they win a world championship.

Well Rev, I too was on the fence, and decided to renew my seats yesterday.. we have a bright future, but I think the Falcons need to spend some $$$, and bring in some impact talent.. hopefully we will get to see some football this year..

I am positive that things will be resolved before the season starts. It is just going to affect the offseason and player movement.

I know exactly how you feel and I have a kid on the way that I am budgeting for. Having to tell a pregnant woman that over $2000 is off limits because I need to save for season tickets is not an easy thing to do.

You are a brave man! LOL

And Hal, I know how you feel. Being a fan of the NFL and ATL right now is tough, but we love our team and the sport.

Like marriage, all relationships have their ups and downs.

It is about having more ups thats important, and with TD and Smitty I see more Ups then Downs in our future.

You are a brave man! LOL

And Hal, I know how you feel. Being a fan of the NFL and ATL right now is tough, but we love our team and the sport.

Like marriage, all relationships have their ups and downs.

It is about having more ups thats important, and with TD and Smitty I see more Ups then Downs in our future.

Dude, I already have a MARRAIGE!!!! I have FOOTBALL to help me escape my MARRAIGE!!!!

Take away my football...... I cant even think about it.....

It was a really tough decision to make, but I've decided not to renew, after several years of being a STH and buying a parking pass in The Gulch.

Planning to use the $3K I'm NOT sending to the Falcons toward a vacation in Italy for my wife and me, and will be satisfied with watching the Falcons on TV and buying tix to an occasional game each season, along with a road trip to either New Orleans or Tampa.

• 3 weeks later...