What big name free agent do you want TD to bring home?

What big name free agent do you want TD to bring home?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What big name free agent do you want TD to bring home?

Seymour and Jackson are getting tagged.

not interested in Sproles or Bailey.

I guess that leaves Johnson and Aso.

No chance we get both, so if it were lucky enough to get one it would be Charles Johnson.

Not necessarily. There are rumors of the Raiders using the tag on their TE Zack Miller. I don't think Jackson will pass the filter though.

Edited by jddurden

I don't see Aso joining us, but boy would I love that.

Ray Edwards / Charles Johnson / Kiwinuka + Aso

Then draft a WR in the first. And get Devine / Demarco Murray / Locke later

or

Ray Edwards / Charles Johnson / Kiwinuka + Sidney Rice / V-Jackson / Malcom Floyd

then draft a CB in the first. And get Devine, Demarco Murray, or Locke later on.

I want one of them scenarios happening. Cancel out getting Devine/ any other HB if we get Sproles though, I won't be arguing :).

johnson is a restricted free agent so would cost us a draft pick. ray edwards and champ bailey. i would rather have asomugha but for the extra money and cap space we would be fine with bailey.

Actually right now there are no restricted free agents - it all depends on how the new CBA is written as far as years of eligibility is concerned. Also I just read an article where there might be NO Free Agency this year where players would have to remain with the teams they are currently with if the CBA is agreed upon after the deadline.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/02/11/nfl-labor-free-agency.ap/index.html