NFL.com poll

Fredmo

There's a poll on NFL.com's front page and the question is "Which playoff team will not make the playoffs next season?" and the choices are

Atlanta Falcons --3%

Chicago Bears --15%

Kansas City Chiefs --20%

New York Jets --8%

Seattle Seahawks --55%

# Total Votes: 65472

I was actually pretty surprised that the Falcons got such a low vote... I guess it's kind of nice to be recognized as a playoff contender?

There's a poll on NFL.com's front page and the question is "Which playoff team will not make the playoffs next season?" and the choices are

Atlanta Falcons --3%

Chicago Bears --15%

Kansas City Chiefs --20%

New York Jets --8%

Seattle Seahawks --55%

I was actually pretty surprised that the Falcons got such a low vote... I guess it's kind of nice to be recognized as a playoff contender?

Finally, a poll with score less votes in and it's a good thing! I like this poll!

Although it's ******** that we are one of the options but New England or Indy aren't? Disrespect.

Atlanta Falcons --3%

Chicago Bears --15%

Kansas City Chiefs --20%

New York Jets --8%

Seattle Seahawks --55%

Considering the fact that ouside Carolina we had 3 teams with 10 or more wins and two play-off teams...it is a surprise. Hope we get in next season.

Considering the fact that ouside Carolina we had 3 teams with 10 or more wins and two play-off teams...it is a surprise. Hope we get in next season.

I dont understand -

Philly - 10+ wins, playoff team.

GB - 10+ wins, SB Champs.

Bal - 10+ wins, playoff team.

Pit - 10+ wins, playoff team.

2x NO - 10+ wins, playoff team.

2x TB - 10+ wins

We played good teams - and yes, we had some "days off" too, but half the schedule was 10+ wins, so that's not too bad.

Our "day's off"

CLE (5-11, but frankly they were better than a 5-11 team.)

CIN (4-12, I still dont know why they suck so bad - they should be good.)

SEA (7-9, but a playoff team!)

STL (7-9, almost a playoff team!)

SF (6-10)

ARZ (5-11)

Finally, a poll with score less votes in and it's a good thing! I like this poll!

Although it's ******** that we are one of the options but New England or Indy aren't? Disrespect.

Thats because Indy and NE have visit playoffs on numbers of occasions during the past decade.

We need to visit the playoffs consecutive times. To show people, we aren't one hit wonders.

Btw, its based on fan voting. Does it reeeeeally matter? Polls don't get us to the SB.

Thats because Indy and NE have visit playoffs on numbers of occasions during the past decade.

We need to visit the playoffs consecutive times. To show people, we aren't one hit wonders.

Btw, its based on fan voting. Does it reeeeeally matter? Polls don't get us to the SB.

Atlanta Falcons --3%

Chicago Bears --15%

Kansas City Chiefs --20%

New York Jets --8%

Seattle Seahawks --55%

Our team is actually better than a lot of our fans think it is...