On Enemy Ground

Shredman

well i am in my new home, it has been a nightmare, but now i can enjoy the FL sunshine

i am 50 miles from Tampa

so far everyone here has been great,

Neighbors brought cookies and had a bbq for us , much dif than things were in Atlanta lol

of course we will see if they are still all lovey dovey now that the Falcon Flags are Flying around the pool lol

nah its great here , i love it, feels like home already....

well GB won the SB, that makes me feel a bit better about losing to them after the great season we had.... still work to do, look forward to a great off season....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

well i am in my new home, it has been a nightmare, but now i can enjoy the FL sunshine

i am 50 miles from Tampa

so far everyone here has been great,

Neighbors brought cookies and had a bbq for us , much dif than things were in Atlanta lol

of course we will see if they are still all lovey dovey now that the Falcon Flags are Flying around the pool lol

nah its great here , i love it, feels like home already....

well GB won the SB, that makes me feel a bit better about losing to them after the great season we had.... still work to do, look forward to a great off season....

You'd best not let bucman nor I know where you live if you want to keep those stinking Falcon flags! It's a dam& shame that you're polluting our nice clean air with those smelly a$$ things! You're up there far enough that we won't smell 'em but you'll have a helluva time with those Pasco County RedNecks! Ever seen Deliverance? :lol:

Good deal man. FL is a fine state.

Sounds like you've found a pretty good neighborhood there with some good neighbors. Can't ask for much more B).

Just don't be alarmed if you find yourself woken up in the middle of the night by a knock on the door, only to find a flaming bag of dog shat on your front porch. Especially when that bag is actually a folded up Falcon flag. :P

Shred, watch out for jb and bucman as they live pretty close to that area!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

ahhh, not worried about those guys, if they ever met me, they wouldnt mess with my stuff lol, altho the neighbors did raise an eyebrow when i started unloading these double bass drums lol , at this point they are more concerned about the drums than the Falcons it looks like lol

hooked up with some guys in Hudson, gonna see what they are all about next week, so the neighbors will be happy if the drums stay in hudson i am sure lol

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Hudson??? Hot dang Shred...You're right there in oxycodone/methamphetimine heaven. What the heck made you move there?

HeII, he should've bought 10 acres in Mendocino County, Ca. and start growing 299 or so seedlings of good white widow cannabis sativa.:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

propagate the herd so to speak... :lol:

I suppose so. :lol: But, there's a huge difference between between Methamphetamine and Cannabis Sativa/Indica. You'd NEVER see me anywhere near a meth operation! Talk about terrible stuff. I don't know anyone these days that mess around with it but back in the day (late 60's/early 70's)I saw a lotta Meth addicted burnouts in Frisco. NOT a pretty site. Thinking back it was very very sad.

You'd best not let bucman nor I know where you live if you want to keep those stinking Falcon flags! It's a dam& shame that you're polluting our nice clean air with those smelly a$$ things! You're up there far enough that we won't smell 'em but you'll have a helluva time with those Pasco County RedNecks! Ever seen Deliverance? :lol:

surprised you havent smelled mine yet then...im down here south of ft meyers and have a few things outside(polluting OUR air ;) )...theres even a saints fan at the end of my street that has his truck painted with their colors and a fluer de lis on it...talk about smelling up a place lol...but most people down here are from somewhere else anyway,so its all good

Gay yes... :lol:

Of all people you would not of thought Dago would be pulling out the LC two weeks remove from their Lombardi reign! Oh well, the mighty fall fast! :lol:

as long as your QB keeps failing in the playoffs, I will gladly pull that card out and smack around the Falcons fans.

you all can pretend that it doesn't matter all you want, but I know how badly you all want what we had. It ain't about that trophy...its about that feeling when our team won it all and people in neighborhoods all over Louisiana came running out of their houses to celebrate.

I know how badly you all wanted it and how much you all were thinking "this HAS to be our year!" just to have all your hopes and dreams crushed out of you like a possum getting run over by a Humvee :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

We wanted it no doubt but crushed no. At least not me. I've been around the game to long to take it to heart. If I did I'd be dead by now. Our time will come. I do remember championships here with my Washington teams in several sports and it was elation. The first Skins win we went out shot fireworks, honked car horns, everyone was out on the streets celebrating. A good time was had by all!

**** DA SKINS!;)

I went outside my town after years of support for them and supported another team and helped their cause 39 years ago! Nothing wrong with being a long time supporter of two teams. Why this bothers you is because I have two more Lombardi's than you do! :lol: :ph34r: B)

those are borrowed Lombardis. fact is that almost never talk about Washington unless you need a Lombardi card

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I went outside my town after years of support for them and supported another team and helped their cause 39 years ago! Nothing wrong with being a long time supporter of two teams. Why this bothers you is because I have two more Lombardi's than you do! :lol: :ph34r: B)

I was always a huge Raiders fan from spending my formative years in the San Francisco Bay Area. All the freaks were Raiders fans while the the establishment types were all Niner fans. I left in '73 and ended up in the other Bay area in '75 when it was announced Tampa Bay had been awarded an NFL Franchise. From that point on I was purely a BUCS fan! This was MY team! I was there from DAY ONE! After that ALL other teams became our enemy and believe me, back then they were! I mean we got our a$$es kicked by EVERY TEAM in the league! But the BUCS were still MY team.

I just don't understand how one can have a loyalty towards 2 different teams. I mean, what are ya gonna do if they meet in the playoffs? Who are ya gonna root for? When we played the Raiders in the Super Bowl I didn't even give a second thought to the Raiders. I was there for only ONE TEAM!

I'm not saying you shouldn't have two teams, I'm just saying I couldn't do it.

I was always a huge Raiders fan from spending my formative years in the San Francisco Bay Area. All the freaks were Raiders fans while the the establishment types were all Niner fans. I left in '73 and ended up in the other Bay area in '75 when it was announced Tampa Bay had been awarded an NFL Franchise. From that point on I was purely a BUCS fan! This was MY team! I was there from DAY ONE! After that ALL other teams became our enemy and believe me, back then they were! I mean we got our a$$es kicked by EVERY TEAM in the league! But the BUCS were still MY team.

I just don't understand how one can have a loyalty towards 2 different teams. I mean, what are ya gonna do if they meet in the playoffs? Who are ya gonna root for? When we played the Raiders in the Super Bowl I didn't even give a second thought to the Raiders. I was there for only ONE TEAM!

I'm not saying you shouldn't have two teams, I'm just saying I couldn't do it.

My dad started out as a Rams fan (actually, one of the main reasons I became a Falcons fan), then he switched to the Packers 'cause my mom is a die-hard Pack fan. Every now and then he'll tout the Rams when they do well, and I'll just give him that look that says, "C'mon, MAN!!??"

There's just no rooting for two teams. Period.

My dad started out as a Rams fan (actually, one of the main reasons I became a Falcons fan), then he switched to the Packers 'cause my mom is a die-hard Pack fan. Every now and then he'll tout the Rams when they do well, and I'll just give him that look that says, "C'mon, MAN!!??"

damned straight. other than the Saints, the kindest thing I can say about any team is that I don't actively dislike them

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If I ever started rooting for another team over the BUCS my family would have me committed immediately, seriously.

Oh didn't I mention my other team is the Steelers? BAM 7 Lombardis, suck it. While I'm at it, I also back the Yankees and let's see.. the Lakers. And whoever is really good at hockey :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously though, the more you bring up the Skins the more you make it clear how inadequate you find it being a Falcons fan. If a Falcons fans had access to such a thing as dignity, they'd all be ashamed of you ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Oh didn't I mention my other team is the Steelers? BAM 7 Lombardis, suck it. While I'm at it, I also back the Yankees and let's see.. the Lakers. And whoever is really good at hockey :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously though, the more you bring up the Skins the more you make it clear how inadequate you find it being a Falcons fan. If a Falcons fans had access to such a thing as dignity, they'd all be ashamed of you ;)

That's pretty cold. I'd have to say even most of the Saints fans here (Other than the newbie trolls) seem to be huge fans of their respective teams. You'd HAVE to be to take all the $hit we get here from one another. You stay here for any length of time and know your team & the league, I'd say that in itself deserves a bit of respect and WFW (just like you and I) has been here for quite some time.

The Falcons and Braves both started play in Atlanta in the same year and I've stuck with both since then. Hasn't been any other teams for me since, other than the Bulldogs.

Nope. I've come this far with them. I expect I'll stay the course and see it through to the end. Theirs or mine, whichever comes first.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Exactly, more than 10 years. My loyalty should never be in question!

Yeah, I remember TATF back when they realigned the Divisions and the NFC South was born. They didn't have the RC forum back.B)

• 2 months later...