sean payton to dallas?

crankdatfalcon

lmaoooo, do you know how ignorant you sound calling a world class culinary mecca a sewer hole? do people flock to Atl to consume great food? Didn't think so, and why do you think that is? Maybe because your city is closer to a sewer hole than N.O. could ever be?

You've got us on food. I'll admit that. New Orleans has great food.

So, we'll take literacy. You take food. Deal.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And history, architecture, music, uniqueness, festivities, nightlife, and last but not least football team...by a long shot.

and yeah, we have more poor people per capita thus more illiteracy, so go ahead and pat yourselves on the back i guess. :rolleyes:

State income taxes............TEXAS doesn't have them

I agree with the no state income tax part but when you make that kinda money it doesn't really matter.

To add....The only thing that has any difference to the falcons is that he will be away from his family during the season. That should in theory make life a bit more difficult and hopefully translate into a more stressful season. So maybe it benefits us.

I agree with the no state income tax part but when you make that kinda money it doesn't really matter.

To add....The only thing that has any difference to the falcons is that he will be away from his family during the season. That should in theory make life a bit more difficult and hopefully translate into a more stressful season. So maybe it benefits us.

I got a feeling Sean Peyton knows himself better than anybody, and wouldn't make this move if he thought it would stress him out or interfere with his coaching.

I got a feeling Sean Peyton knows himself better than anybody, and wouldn't make this move if he thought it would stress him out or interfere with his coaching.

You are making the unspoken and unwarranted assumption that it was Sean who made this decision on his own and not at the insistence of his wife and perhaps also his children.

lmaoooo, do you know how ignorant you sound calling a world class culinary mecca a sewer hole? do people flock to Atl to consume great food? Didn't think so, and why do you think that is? Maybe because your city is closer to a sewer hole than N.O. could ever be?

I don't live near either city, but I've spent a good amount of time in both Atlanta and New Orleans over the years. Sorry to tell you this Anger, but by most measures the ATL beats NOLA hands down.

As for NOLA's renowned culinary reputation, I am truly distressed to tell you this (no joke,) but the quality and ambiance of New Orleans' signature restaurants have been declining for years, and accelerated by the Hurricane Katrina disaster. If you doubt this, I would suggest having dinner at Commander's Palace, Brennan's, Galatoire's, and other noted French Quarter and Garden District restaurants and see for yourself if they compare to what they were even ten years ago.

Well, I'm in a minority, but I don't like little creepy crawley things to eat.

The only part of NO food I like is the pastry--and that's French.