TXDawg

Georgia (UGA) related News

14,783 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Speaking of grades, Any more work on Pickens?

Recent word was he was in good shape to make it on campus in the summer, but I want to say that "summer" could mean August on him.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

1 hour ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Recent word was he was in good shape to make it on campus in the summer, but I want to say that "summer" could mean August on him.

I'll take it.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:19 PM, 007dawg said:

Yes.  Grades is what I hear. No details 

When do you and @fibonaccisquared - when do you think we will know more?  Can Herrien recover  from it w/ summer school or is he most likely out his senior season?

Would be sad to see with all he overcame just to qualify - then go on to make dean's list at UGA and now this?   hard to believe - after all the battles and now he is in position to possibly be a #2 RB and to let it slip over grades when he made the dean's list earlier?  SMDH

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

When do you and @fibonaccisquared - when do you think we will know more?  Can Herrien recover  from it w/ summer school or is he most likely out his senior season?

Would be sad to see with all he overcame just to qualify - then go on to make dean's list at UGA and now this?   hard to believe - after all the battles and now he is in position to possibly be a #2 RB and to let it slip over grades when he made the dean's list earlier?  SMDH

Most seem to think that the Herrien thing was overblown/made up. He commented on twitter about a final taking forever the other day. Until we hear otherwise, would assume it was much ado about nothing.

95Dawg, g-dawg and sdogg like this

36 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Most seem to think that the Herrien thing was overblown/made up. He commented on twitter about a final taking forever the other day. Until we hear otherwise, would assume it was much ado about nothing.

OK good......just didn't make sense to me that Herrien would go down for grades.   Usually when someone turns it around academically, they don't slide backwards down into the abyss.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:41 PM, fibonaccisquared said:

the herrien thing seems to be false right now..  plus very few would know his grades situation and it is not getting out from kirby smart and this staff.  i remember the aaron murray was going to be kick out of school for cheating rumor right before the season and it was 100% false.. that lou troll would be the last person to know jack. 

Hey guys gotta question for you.  I am old so I am not a big instagram/twitter guy but went there to see the giant bass Fromm caught and noticed there was some blonde curvy chick on there several times (none in same pic with Jake) and some posts indicating Jake “put a ring on it”.

Then like an hour later when I was gonna show my 11yr old the fish, all references and pix of the girl were gone.

Did he get hacked today - Sunday/Mother’s Day?

Posted (edited)

This poster on 247 loves to play with numbers/stats.

Last 5 years composite scores

KSLD

Obviously a pretty large gap between Bama, UGA, OSU and the rest of the country. USC, LSU, FSU, Texas, Clemson, AU, and OU make up the next tier. UT and UF have a LONG way to go to catch up...

9228311.PNG

Last 4 years

9228311.PNG

Edited by 95Dawg
sdogg likes this

EL Dawg 6176 posts

99 minutes agovia Mobile

Mark Richt 
Class Rank: #10, #9, #9, #7 
5 Stars total : 6 
4 Stars total : 26

Kirby Smart 
Class Rank: #6, #3, #1, #2 
5 Stars total : 18 
4 Stars total : 58

The talent Kirby is bringing with the amount of 5 & 4 stars that fill our roster is a whole different level of what Richt did. So when I hear opposing fans say Kirby is at same place Richt was after 3 years bc of record , this is what Real Dawg fans see right here.

there is a big difference in talent being brought in between CMR and CKS especially on the oline..