TXDawg

Georgia (UGA) related News

14,406 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Did Gibbs get dismissed? 

Per rusty he is still officially on the team, but it doesnt look good for the future. 

One these pages, maybe the recruiting one - someone was talking about Nauta going pro and how that hurts if the rumors that ford may transfer are true... then it moved quickly to we were looking at the #1 juco te 

2 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

One these pages, maybe the recruiting one - someone was talking about Nauta going pro and how that hurts if the rumors that ford may transfer are true... then it moved quickly to we were looking at the #1 juco te 

The JUCO TE was reported on weeks ago. He was told if Nauta went into the draft then he would have an offer. I really hope that isn't true, but that's what the JUCO TE relayed to a reporter weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

The JUCO TE was reported on weeks ago. He was told if Nauta went into the draft then he would have an offer. I really hope that isn't true, but that's what the JUCO TE relayed to a reporter weeks ago. 

I hope it isn't true either, but at least we have a top rated juco te ready to jump on board.. 

6 minutes ago, jtcrews75 said:

247 board is currently melting down over fields and apparently a poster saying he is leaning towards transferring. 

Yippee, more Justin Fields drama.  

2 hours ago, slamee101 said:

So, is there anything to these Fields transferring rumors or is that just social media with too much time on their hands?

No one knows for sure. Trusted sources are saying yes and other trusted sources are saying no.

It’s aggravating - and I said this back when he was so noncommittal in his responses to it after the SECCG - because Fields can end all of this crap in an instant by coming out and saying he’s staying or rip the **** bandaid off and just let us know you’re out. Don’t play **** **** games telling different people different things. It can hurt the team in many ways and it makes him look like a drama queen.