TXDawg

Georgia (UGA) related News

13,946 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

he is a **** good olineman hope the birds pick him, but since they signed a guard  I highly doubt it now

No

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

he will be long gone by then 

Doubt it

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

No

Doubt it

Lol you must be living under a rock to think Wynn will be around in the 3rd or 4th round but carry on 

16 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Lol you must be living under a rock to think Wynn will be around in the 3rd or 4th round but carry on 

Wanna make a bet?

22 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Wanna make a bet?

Dude I don't have any money or bet but i would be SHOCKED for Wynn to fall to the Third.

Only way I could see tat happen is a medical flag by teams on him.

If he's in the third then my dang dolphins better sprint to the podium.

36 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Dude I don't have any money or bet but i would be SHOCKED for Wynn to fall to the Third.

Only way I could see tat happen is a medical flag by teams on him.

If he's in the third then my dang dolphins better sprint to the podium.

Haha if he gets picked before the third you can pick my avatar and if he doesn't I'll pick yours, it only has to last during the season.

4 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

anytime bro 

Same applies but we'll do signatures instead of avatars.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Wanna make a bet?

I have nothing in this but have you looked at the mock drafts? All of them have Wynn as the second G off the board in the first round.. 

Edited by Bdawg58

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

Wynn probably not.  Javon wims who we were talking about, probably.  Might want to reread the post again.

Edited by richham
Yo_Lover likes this

2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

I have nothing in this but have you looked at the mock drafts? All of them have Wynn as the second G off the board in the first round.. 

Wims

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Haha if he gets picked before the third you can pick my avatar and if he doesn't I'll pick yours, it only has to last during the season.

Same applies but we'll do signatures instead of avatars.

naw bro I will make the bet 

2 hours ago, richham said:

Wynn probably not.  Javon wims who we were talking about, probably.  Might want to reread the post again.

I meant not be around ole boy knows what I mean

On 3/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, richham said:

I don’t know where Wims is predicted to go in the draft, but I have heard his name come up in several interviews with the Falcons. They seem to have a target on him if he is available probably 3rd/4th round?

ok I did read it wrong wims I agree thought it was wynn

I love the no bs attitude Kirby Smart brings to the press conference without being a snarky diick like Saban. I respect the heck out of Saban as a head coach but his press conference antics have been absurd at times, trying to artificially create this “us against the world” mentality and snap at beat writers for doing their job.

Although Saban did give us the forever treasured “why don’t you ask this bottle of Coke” moment. :lol: 

SacFalcFan, sdogg and 95Dawg like this

12 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Wow just saw that the baseball Dawgs are ranked!

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/baseball/polls/coaches-poll/

when was was the last time?

CSS coaching for his job much better than CMF did so far. 

Smart has put pressure on the athletic department and it has worked. Fired fox and now Stricklin has his crap together 

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

Sony Michel finished his collegiate career at Georgia 16th in SEC history with 3,613 career rushing yards and 15th in SEC history with 4,234 yards from scrimmage. Michel was at NFL Network headquarters in Los Angeles this week to participate in the "Path to the Draft" feature.

On the show, NFL Network Draft Expert Daniel Jeremiah praised Michel for being hard to tackle.

"I love the elusiveness," Jeremiah said. "You talk about being in tight corners. Look at the change of direction. Put your foot in the ground and go right there."

Jeremiah asked Michel to rate his elusiveness among his top qualities.

"Up there," Michel said. "It is at the top of the list."Michel, who averaged over 6.1 yards on 590 career carries at Georgia, followed up by saying his speed would be right under his elusiveness. Then the discussion changed to an underrated part of his game - his power. Michel says Chubb was the inspiration for his drive to be a more powerful runner.

"Chubb - great job with power," Michel said. "That is kind of what motivates me to be powerful. I see him be powerful and I will be like 'I want to be powerful like him.' So I learned from him and I tried to emulate that.

"I feel like I have been successful this season with having more power."

Georgia just graduated the most productive running back duo in FBS history in Nick Chubb and Sony Michel, rushing for a combined 8,382 yards while helping Georgia to a 41-13 record in their four years in Athens. Michel was asked about what it was like to share the workload with another highly successful tailback in Chub.

"It was amazing," Michel said. "It kept each of us on our toes. Wanting to get better every day. Learning from each other - certain things that I can do that he can do. Just bouncing back and forth off each other.

"I think that kind of gave us an advantage over every other back in the country that did not have that top-notch back right next to them."

Michel, like Chubb, is projected by most to be one of the top five running backs available in the upcoming NFL Draft. Jeremiah has Michel fourth in his updated positional rankings and No. 26 overall, which opens up the possibility that Michel could be taken in the first round.

April 26-28, with the first round on Thursday, the second and third rounds on Friday, and the final five rounds taking place on Saturday.

6_8007219.jpg