How do you delete your profile

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I just do not enjoy these boards much anymore, and really just spend too much time on here. There are few people on here that have intelligent post. And if you post something people do not agree with, rather that have an intelligent argument, they just bash. Plus I am tired of reading whenever our players or not elite in a particular game that the suck, etc. There are a lot of babies in this forum. You know who you are. There is little moderation for trolls and have found a few sight were I can have good football conversations.

Anyways just do not see a way to delete my profile and would like to just delete it. I just do not get much out of this board, except a lot of griping and bashing of our team. I do not need that. And I do not need to not be able to state my opinions without people acting like children when they do not agree.

Does anyone know how to delete your profile. I have had some good times on here. But all in all I spend most of my time defending the team that having good football conversations.

A lot of you I have enjoyed talking to and respect very much. Just you guys are few and far between.

So if anyone know just tell me how to delete my profile.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Just click that little X in the top right-hand corner of your screen.

I own a MAC and it would be the red dot on the top right corner. Seriously, I do not want to bash or be bash. I have a legitimate question and just want to know how to delete my profile.

I know how not to visit. That not the point, nor does it answer my question. Enough of the slurs, just tell me if anyone knows how to delete my profile.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I really just want to delete my profile plan and simple. I mean yes it is sad that no matter what you post people have stupid things to say. Just is it a hard question, tell me and im gone. No attention if I am gone. Whats the secret to were all I get is sarcasm and no answer?

Guest atl.falcon4ever

getting banded is easier. just call dem birds everyname in the book, and voila you should be good to go

no I love my falcons, just dont want people who get on my computer to be able to access my profile, etc. Just I found much better sites to talk falcons football on without all the b.s.

much more meaningful topics and less dirt bags trolling on the other boards.

I really just want to delete my profile plan and simple. I mean yes it is sad that no matter what you post people have stupid things to say. Just is it a hard question, tell me and im gone. No attention if I am gone. Whats the secret to were all I get is sarcasm and no answer?

these boards are like hotel california, you can checkout anytime you like but you can never leave.

i'd still cusss dem birds out. he deserves it

these boards are like hotel california, you can checkout anytime you like but you can never leave.

i'd still cusss dem birds out. he deserves it

I actually do. I haven't done anything in particular to anyone here, but I've done my fair share of dirty dealings in the real world, so have at it.

no I love my falcons, just dont want people who get on my computer to be able to access my profile, etc. Just I found much better sites to talk falcons football on without all the b.s.

much more meaningful topics and less dirt bags trolling on the other boards.

really give dem birds the business, hidden brass knuckles type business, that shold get you the IP ban.

i will help you get started

dem birds you are___________________

I just do not enjoy these boards much anymore, and really just spend too much time on here. There are few people on here that have intelligent post. And if you post something people do not agree with, rather that have an intelligent argument, they just bash. Plus I am tired of reading whenever our players or not elite in a particular game that the suck, etc. There are a lot of babies in this forum. You know who you are. There is little moderation for trolls and have found a few sight were I can have good football conversations.

Anyways just do not see a way to delete my profile and would like to just delete it. I just do not get much out of this board, except a lot of griping and bashing of our team. I do not need that. And I do not need to not be able to state my opinions without people acting like children when they do not agree.

Does anyone know how to delete your profile. I have had some good times on here. But all in all I spend most of my time defending the team that having good football conversations.

A lot of you I have enjoyed talking to and respect very much. Just you guys are few and far between.

So if anyone know just tell me how to delete my profile.

Go on over to Atlanta Falcons Talk:

Atlanta Falcons Talk

They don't tolerate trolls over there.

The level of conversation is much, much better.

Is there something going on here? It seems like someone is up to something. Two people creating threads asking how to delete an account? Wondering if someone is trying to claim something and is using these threads as evidence. Maybe someone is saying the Falcons won't delete accounts for some strange marketing reason? I don't know but seems odd. Why is there a need to delete accounts when you have so many other options, including changing the password or not logging in or not visiting the site.

Personally, I haven't tried this but:

Start, Run, type CMD and click "OK"

At command prompt Type "FORMAT C:" and hit Enter

Hit "Y" when prompted.

This should delete your Falcon Profile.

Thanks for creating the thread.

lol nice

But seriously a couple weeks ago another poster came here saying the same thing but I really do think it's a plant trying to get people to go to the other board where nothing but homers rome.

I've been lurking there recently and only one or two people there have a different opinion than them and are trying to get them banned.

USAF HART is a mod over there, and although i felt that he was wrongly being trolled by someone here by saying things about his wife I have to say that he's a chump since he was actually trying to find this dude's house by his IP address so he can physically harm him. To be honest USAF HART should have been smart enough to not post his wife and kid on a messageboard and your real name in your profile to begin with so. On another note I saw a thread where this same mod say he wished that Swift, a poster I get to in a minute, would step over a rule just slightly so he could ban him for his views. What kind of mod wishes for someone to break a rule to ban him. This same guy posts here every now and then to crap on this board when he should be on his. I don't even have to bring up how he banned a friend of mine for having an avatar he didn't like. Point is they have a dictator ship over there.

The past few days Swift is a Die Hard has been posting about how Rodgers is better than Ryan so now folks over there are trying hard to get him banned for that opinion. Earlier I saw another poster support his point of view and he got labeled a troll as well.

With that said there is a reason that this board is the official board and the one the homers post on is a cast off. Yes there are trolls and most get disregarded as such. There are also battles that go on for days but that's what the board is about. We should be able to go back and forth with each other, but those guys over there want to silence that completely and act like everything is great in falconsland when it's not. We have issues that need to be addressed and as fans we should be able to talk to one another civil or non-civil. Those guys over there want a happy circle jerk and thinks everyone of our players, especially Ryan, are above critisism so let them do what they do and if you have problem then don't even come here.

/rant

lol nice

But seriously a couple weeks ago another poster came here saying the same thing but I really do think it's a plant trying to get people to go to the other board where nothing but homers rome.

I've been lurking there recently and only one or two people there have a different opinion than them and are trying to get them banned.

USAF HART is a mod over there, and although i felt that he was wrongly being trolled by someone here by saying things about his wife I have to say that he's a chump since he was actually trying to find this dude's house by his IP address so he can physically harm him. To be honest USAF HART should have been smart enough to not post his wife and kid on a messageboard and your real name in your profile to begin with so. On another note I saw a thread where this same mod say he wished that Swift, a poster I get to in a minute, would step over a rule just slightly so he could ban him for his views. What kind of mod wishes for someone to break a rule to ban him. This same guy posts here every now and then to crap on this board when he should be on his. I don't even have to bring up how he banned a friend of mine for having an avatar he didn't like. Point is they have a dictator ship over there.

The past few days Swift is a Die Hard has been posting about how Rodgers is better than Ryan so now folks over there are trying hard to get him banned for that opinion. Earlier I saw another poster support his point of view and he got labeled a troll as well.

With that said there is a reason that this board is the official board and the one the homers post on is a cast off. Yes there are trolls and most get disregarded as such. There are also battles that go on for days but that's what the board is about. We should be able to go back and forth with each other, but those guys over there want to silence that completely and act like everything is great in falconsland when it's not. We have issues that need to be addressed and as fans we should be able to talk to one another civil or non-civil. Those guys over there want a happy circle jerk and thinks everyone of our players, especially Ryan, are above critisism so let them do what they do and if you have problem then don't even come here.

/rant

you're cute...can I buy you dinner? Way to use my personal issues as a mainstay to some rambling post about the other board. I'm sorry that I banned your boyfriend. As I have told you plenty of times, please relay the message to him that he can create an account over there and he will be treated fairly. You don't see me over here promoting people to go to the other boards. It's not that big of a deal really.

you're cute...can I buy you dinner? Way to use my personal issues as a mainstay to some rambling post about the other board. I'm sorry that I banned your boyfriend. As I have told you plenty of times, please relay the message to him that he can create an account over there and he will be treated fairly. You don't see me over here promoting people to go to the other boards. It's not that big of a deal really.

No but I see your over here talking ish about whats going on here when you could be on your own board. So tell me was I wrong about anything I said? Did you not post a picture of your own wife and kids so that guy can use against you? did you not try to find out where he was from so you and your cohorts can hunt him down? I was on your side when i first found out about it but the way you were acting like you would actually bring harm to someone on a messageboard I wouldn't be surprised if something bad happened to you or your family if you try to take it to that next level.

Besides that you haven't denied anything else I've said so what's up.

edit: to others that see this my friend that this dude banned was not the guy that said he was boning his wife. He was banned for having a picture of vick as his avi, but whats funny though is that there was someone there that had a vick avi but had pits chasing him and isn't banned...tells you what they want over there huh...

Edited by Atl/0

Did I miss something???

CATFIGHT!!! J/K :lol::lol::lol:

catfight.jpg

lol nah this dude got trolled by atlhomey or whatever by saying he was smashing his wife so now he's been coming here talking trash about this board ever since. I have my own problems with him since he's a mod and he's abusing his power like a cop.

But yea I'll take the one on the left, you can have the right

Edited by Atl/0