Testes

what if they've dropped, but you're being cheap and running floor heaters instead of running the heat in the house and it feels like i'm smuggling raisins? does that count?

Man, I hate to see My 'lectric bill. the heat pump is not working and I am just running space heaters. Except in the kitchen, where i have the oven door open. That stove is doomed.

Man, I hate to see My 'lectric bill. the heat pump is not working and I am just running space heaters. Except in the kitchen, where i have the oven door open. That stove is doomed.

Don't be cheap. I was walking through my kitchen the other day, and the kitchen light was turned off, causing me to accidentally chop my neighbor's face off with a hatchet.

The singular of testes, the word "testis" is Latin and means "witness." In ancient times, a person providing testimony might validate it by holding the s#####m, his or another man's. :unsure: Don't EVER ask me to be a "witness", your azz is DEF going to jail!

I can see why we raise our hands now! :ph34r:

The singular of testes, the word "testis" is Latin and means "witness." In ancient times, a person providing testimony might validate it by holding the s#####m, his or another man's. :unsure: Don't EVER ask me to be a "witness", your azz is DEF going to jail!

I can see why we raise our hands now! :ph34r:

Whole lot of black male witnesses walking around. :huh: