We need "fatter" men on both sides of the line

FalconPio

During the middle of this season, I realized that there are some really huge guys in the NFL. They make their presence known. One thing I believe we are missing are some huge lineman on O & D.

Every since the early 2000's, we have been in the top quarter of the NFL for lightest weight average.

I don't have a link but maybe someone can whip it up.

Don't get me wrong, our men can hold their own but just think of the possibilities with a few Dominate lineman.

*Notice the quotations on the fat. Im not talking like another Grady Jackson, we need a healthier fatty*

Thoughts?

I agree (just my opinion) but the line on both sides of the ball is our biggest weakness period. They play with great heart, but we do not get much push. I've watched every game minus 1 or 2 the last 3 years, so I'm prepared if anyone wants to show me I'm wrong.

I know Turner gets keyed, but we did pretty poor opening holes this year. We have a smash mouth RB without a smash mouth O-line. No secret that we don't pressure the QB well either.

I think we only need a beefier LDE, We're pretty good at stopping the run and we don't really get blown off the line even against bigger Olines. We just don't get collapse the pocket quick enough. We need a guy teams have to account for opposite Abraham.

As for the offensive line. Yeah let them boys hit up the buffet and the weights five or six times a day. As much as they're talked about as a good run blocking unit, they could get a lotttttttt better.

I think we only need a beefier LDE, We're pretty good at stopping the run and we don't really get blown off the line even against bigger Olines. We just don't get collapse the pocket quick enough. We need a guy teams have to account for opposite Abraham.

As for the offensive line. Yeah let them boys hit up the buffet and the weights five or six times a day. As much as they're talked about as a good run blocking unit, they could get a lotttttttt better.

I agree with you about the D-Line. I hope the man in your avatar gets a chance to show up this coming season (excited). We played the run pretty well holding the point of attack (team effort), but we struggled getting inside pressure against the QB. Too many games where the QB looked way too comfortable in the pocket.

I agree with you about the D-Line. I hope the man in your avatar gets a chance to show up this coming season (excited). We played the run pretty well holding the point of attack (team effort), but we struggled getting inside pressure against the QB. Too many games where the QB looked way too comfortable in the pocket.

Yeah, I hope Jerry improves AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lot. *fingers crossed.

Yeah, I hope Jerry improves AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lot. *fingers crossed.

If he stays healthy you may not need to cross any fingers. He has the talent. Think about the picks we decided to pass up for this guy. They see something they like (even with the age and injury risk), and I'm sure it's the pressure he created at Ole' Miss. Only person I wanted more at that spot was Clay Matthews. (Only because he's from a solid blood line)