Brian Williams

Let Walk:

Jerious Norwood

Harvey Dahl

Trey Lewis

Mike Peterson

Brian Finneran

Sign:

Mathias Kiwanuka DE Giants- Temporarily fixes or pass rushing needs and allows Beirman to go back to his rotational role where he is best fitted. Would love to go Charles Johnson but no way Panthers let him walk.

Jason Spitz G/C Packers- Would come relatively cheap, would compete with Mike Johnson for the starting RG spot and would provide great depth if he didn't start. Been a starter in the league before.

1st Round: Brandon Harris CB Miami miami-south-florida.jpg?size=500&imageId=7153420

Brings some of "The U" swagger to our D and would automatically step in and play Nickel back for us. He would eventually be a starter down the line and would allow us to blitz more. Coaches son which is always good.

2nd Round: Brooks Reed DE/OLB 7_16828.jpg

Gives us a player with a lot of pass rushing ability. Could give us a dynamic player on our D with the ability to get after the QB on 3rd down.

3rd Round: Austin Pettis WR Boise St.

Great Hands and is an all round good football player. He might not be the workout warrior and run a 4.3 at the combine but this guy plays football the right way.

4th Round: Shane Vereen RB Cal

Good all round skill set. May not be the back of the future but he will be a solid contributer and back up for years to come.

5th Round: Rob Housler TE Florida Atlantic

Really athletic and can get open. Needs to add weight to be a better blocker. But is a good receiving threat and matchup problem at the TE position for opposing defenses.

6th Round: Chris Culliver S South Carolina

Depth reasons mainly. Has some ability and would compete for a roster spot in Shillinger.

7th Round: Mario Harvey OLB Marshall

7th Round: Steven Friday DE Virginia Tech

7th Round: Bryon Maxwell CB Clemson

Not my best just kinda bored.

Didnt go any O-Line because in my mock we are only losing Dahl and figured from what ive heard Jose Valdez would step up. Plus the signing of Jason Spitz in my mock. At Tackles Svitek and Reynolds are back so I elected not to take any Olineman.

Brandon Harris is my favorite CB in this draft, so no arguments there, as long as DE is already sorted.

Brooks Reed is an interesting pick, could be a good RE one day, but I think he'd sit for a year first.

I'm not too keen on Pettis, but I like the Vereen pick.

Nice draft.

He runs poor routes and doesn't create much separation. I think the guys ceiling would be someone like MJ.

I think he runs very good routes and knows how to get open. Being as good as MJ isn't necessarily a bad thing. One of the reasons people are so hard on him is because he was a 1st round pick.

If pettis can be as good as MJ as a 3rd round pick I'd take it.

Pettis must be doing something right because he has put up great stats throughout his career.

I am a Pettis fan but he can't get open against good talent. His foot speed is terribly slow. But what he has going for him is his hands, which are very good. If it is in his area, he will more than likely catch it.

I would rather take Vincent Brown in the 2nd then Pierre Allen in the 3rd since you got another RE in the 7th.

I am a Pettis fan but he can't get open against good talent. His foot speed is terribly slow. But what he has going for him is his hands, which are very good. If it is in his area, he will more than likely catch it.

I would rather take Vincent Brown in the 2nd then Pierre Allen in the 3rd since you got another RE in the 7th.

If I went that route I'd rather go Hankerson, Titus Young, Jernigan, or Cobb. One of those guys will be available in the 2nd.

In the 3rd If we were to go DE Id rather have Pernell McPhee, Sam Acho, Greg Romeus, Jabaal Sheard, if any of those are there over Allen.