Best Halftime Show in Years!

DrunkenMess

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but no.

Honestly your trolling us over a Halftime show when I can guarentee you everyone outside of 12-18 years old thought it was horrible as ****.

She butchered Sweet Child O' Mine.

They were auto tuned the whole time

How the **** did they get a show.

But Pearl Jam doesn't.

Sorry, but no.

Honestly your trolling us over a Halftime show when I can guarentee you everyone outside of 12-18 years old thought it was horrible as ****.

She butchered Sweet Child O' Mine.

They were auto tuned the whole time

How the **** did they get a show.

But Pearl Jam doesn't.

Well I fit that demographic and liked it so you probably have a point.

Honestly Prince wasn't even that great at the SB. But at least he has genuine musical talent and was, at one point in time, relevant.

Black Eyed Peas suck more than mere words can express.

There's probably something to this. Prince was SOOOO much better than any halftime show in the last 20 years or so that he seemed amazing by comparison.

So how did you feel when he played with Michael Jackson? :o

Are you comparing Michael Jackson's musical talent to Fergie's? Plus, that was Michael's music Slash was playing. She BUTCHERED "Sweet Child o' Mine" worse than Sheryl Crow did, and I didn't think that was possible. By participating in that butchery, Slash earns a well deserved (and utterly meaningless) thumbs down from me.

Are you comparing Michael Jackson's musical talent to Fergie's? Plus, that was Michael's music Slash was playing. She BUTCHERED "Sweet Child o' Mine" worse than Sheryl Crow did, and I didn't think that was possible. By participating in that butchery, Slash earns a well deserved (and utterly meaningless) thumbs down from me.

She danced better than Axel. Also like I said, the show was way better than the last few years.