So who is pulling for the Steelers today after

Nono

Really, I am still so down about the poor planning/coaching. I know we have the talent to be in this years superbowl---I blame our D coaching most of all. I have to admit I would love to see James Harrison toss Rodgers around like a rag doll---that might make me feel better

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care if either won or lost, but I just can't see the Packers beating the Steelers in this one. They still don't have a consistent running game and that 3-4 that Lebeau runs with those big LBs like Harrison will be too much for their oline to handle.

And then you have Polamalu. Wow.

Plus, the Packers still have that penchant of giving up in the second half in a close game. But, I don't see this being a close game.

Steerlers 34

Packers 17

if the steelers win do you know how long and how much they will talk about them...oh they are so dominant 3 superbowls in like 7 years...they will be all over them more than they ever were with new england...for that reason alone im pulling for the packers...plus i don't hold anything against the packers for beating the heck out of us they were just doing their jobs

Go steelers I WILL NEVER root for the team that takes out my Falcons. In my opinion your not a real fan if you root for the team that took you out

Soooooo, then why are you rooting for the Steelers? They beat the Falcons in the regular season dude :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, I do not want the Steelers to have SEVEN f ucking super bowl rings. Yes, I dont want the Packers to get 4, but thats the lesser of the two evils, sooooo i guess i am pulling for the FudgePack

superbowl 43 steelers vs cards. i rooted for the steelers cause the cards kicked the falcons out.

superbowl 44 colts vs saints. i rooted for the colts cause the aints are our enemy.

superbowl 45 steelers vs packers. im rooting for the steelers cause i want pittsburgh to take rodgers head off.

I don't really care if either won or lost, but I just can't see the Packers beating the Steelers in this one. They still don't have a consistent running game and that 3-4 that Lebeau runs with those big LBs like Harrison will be too much for their oline to handle.

And then you have Polamalu. Wow.

Plus, the Packers still have that penchant of giving up in the second half in a close game. But, I don't see this being a close game.

Steerlers 34

Packers 17

You make good points but no team can run on the Steelers but they can pass on them. The Packers will do to GB just like they did to the Pats, they'll go 3 and 4 wide on the Steelers and test those 3 and 4 corners.

Soooooo, then why are you rooting for the Steelers? They beat the Falcons in the regular season dude :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, I do not want the Steelers to have SEVEN f ucking super bowl rings. Yes, I dont want the Packers to get 4, but thats the lesser of the two evils, sooooo i guess i am pulling for the FudgePack

The pack have 3 and the steelers have 6, and here I thought in football every team has a chance to win a ring, the fact the ain't have 1 tells you "they" are nvr gonna let the falcons have 1.

Really, I am still so down about the poor planning/coaching. I know we have the talent to be in this years superbowl---I blame our D coaching most of all. I have to admit I would love to see James Harrison toss Rodgers around like a rag doll---that might make me feel better

I am pulling for Mike Tomlin

You make good points but no team can run on the Steelers but they can pass on them. The Packers will do to GB just like they did to the Pats, they'll go 3 and 4 wide on the Steelers and test those 3 and 4 corners.

Wait what? I am a bit slow---The Packers will do to Pitt?