Bon Jovi a Minority Owner?

mrs falcon

It looks like Blank is getting some money up.... Normally teams do this to get some money for FA signings ,to help resign their players, or help with the stadium (this move would bring in some cash) ... It would also look good to have JBJ at our games... Dude loves football.

But yea.. We will see what happens

I'm ok with it. As long as he doesn't Lie to Me, I say let's Make a Memory. I Believe that These Days you've got to Keep the Faith with this team and know that AB won't let this thing get Ugly. So What Do You Got, Falcons fans? Will you stand behind this guy Always if he becomes owner? To me, it doesn't matter as long as we take down those Queen(s) of New Orleans in a Blaze of Glory. Have a Nice Day.

Edited by durrdbyrd

Just seen it Im glad Blank is turning this recent success into a mega bowling ball. Young franchise qb up and coming team it's like buying a stock that you know is about to blow and not telling anyone.... he can't go wrong, he did a heck of job in the arena league by boosting attendance and making it known that he had a team... SMART MOVE BLANK. +1

umm....yeah....

NO THANKS.

Why is Blank trying to be like Stephen Ross? I know Ross from his real estate holdings but come on, stop selling the team to a bunch of "names". I would hate it if the Falcons were downgraded to the likes of the Dolphins with anyone in the entertainment/sports industry with cash able to buy into it. When you're selling shares to anyone, it devalues the team. I didn't mind Warrick because of his history with the team, and he's also a class-act. Speaking of "minority" owners, isn't he the first or one of the first black part-owners of an NFL team? That's great but please keep guys like this out of our franchise.

Eh, Im not a big fan of this at all. I love AB as our owner, but he is always going for a big name to get in here. Starts all the way back to Peerless Price, Joe Gibbs, Bill Parcells, Pete Carroll, etc... and they all have come back to bite him. To me it makes us look desperate for attention, and AB is a GREAT owner without the big names. Lets see.... who has he had the most success with? Um, a no name coach, and a no name GM...

How are all those big name owners the Dolphins have working out? They are not putting anymore people in the seats and they definately are not winning more.

I understand if AB wants a minority owner for some up front money, but there are plenty of business men who would jump at this chance and it wouldnt be a circus. I could see JBJ getting bored of this in a couple of years and sell his shares back to AB........ besides JBJs heart has always been and will always be in PHilly....... we dont need that here.

Guest mashburn

good way to bring in some money for the new stadium or FA signings. but awesome to get some who actually loves football, and isn't just another guy trying to get a piece to increase his fame.

this is really a great thing for the falcons.

can he start to do our half time shows? its nice to watch the little kids play, but the 17 time starts to get old.